ANDROMASS log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Lol I don't like logs like this...
    What do you?? Logs where you get to hear PP reps talk about thier backs , legs and how they need to buy special pants and how they have arthritis.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

2. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    What do you?? Logs where you get to hear PP reps talk about thier backs , legs and how they need to buy special pants and how they have arthritis.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    Sounds good to me

•   

3. Lol sure it does Ryan
    Always willing to learn :D

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Lol sure it does Ryan
    I'm not sure whats going on..My back has been hurting..in different spots. Maybe its back pumps? There pretty severe if they are back pumps.

5. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    I'm not sure whats going on..My back has been hurting..in different spots. Maybe its back pumps? There pretty severe if they are back pumps.
    Mainly lumbar area?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

6. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Lol I don't like logs like this...
    Once every week update logs??
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

7. they dont like my log, they dont like this log, wtf, if you guys do better, get yourself a bottle of andromass and show us how it's done.

8. Not old enough, or else I would. I just like in depth logs, nothing wrong with that

Once a week logs are hard to follow, what goes on during that week? How much training did he do? What's the diet like?

Just my opinion
    Always willing to learn :D

9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    they dont like my log, they dont like this log, wtf, if you guys do better, get yourself a bottle of andromass and show us how it's done.
    Name:  haters-gonna-hate-13.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  25.7 KB
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

10. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Not old enough, or else I would. I just like in depth logs, nothing wrong with that

Once a week logs are hard to follow, what goes on during that week? How much training did he do? What's the diet like?

Just my opinion
    Puts it in perspective, man. Other people will be basing future choices off of your experience, so it's nice to know the full story, yeah
    •   

11. He's ~10 days into it, which is mainly kick in time and not when the LBM begins to build. It's amazing how hypercritical people are of the logs on any forum. If it were a sponsored log, then he'd have a bit of a point, but this guy paid for his own product and decided to run a log on his own time.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    He's ~10 days into it, which is mainly kick in time and not when the LBM begins to build. It's amazing how hypercritical people are of the logs on any forum. If it were a sponsored log, then he'd have a bit of a point, but this guy paid for his own product and decided to run a log on his own time.
    Exactly, some people need to be a little more grateful.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Old school AM'er.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    they dont like my log, they dont like this log, wtf, if you guys do better, get yourself a bottle of andromass and show us how it's done.
    Hell they can get 2 bottles now

Token sale pimpin' lol
    Sustain Alpha is back!

15. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    You gonna start posting more

16. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    You gonna start posting more
    one can only hope
    Sustain Alpha is back!

17. Any update?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Any update?
    I'm sure we'll get one come next week
    Sustain Alpha is back!

19. Okay well im giving an update. So far its working..but its not very impressive. Hopefully it will kick in better soon. I don't really have all day perpetuos pumps and hardness. I don't have that feeling of looking at any weight in front of me and just busting out reps either. Maybe these things will kick in all of a sudden.

20. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    Okay well im giving an update. So far its working..but its not very impressive. Hopefully it will kick in better soon. I don't really have all day perpetuos pumps and hardness. I don't have that feeling of looking at any weight in front of me and just busting out reps either. Maybe these things will kick in all of a sudden.
    What day are you on? 10? 11? j/w
    Sustain Alpha is back!

21. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    Okay well im giving an update. So far its working..but its not very impressive. Hopefully it will kick in better soon. I don't really have all day perpetuos pumps and hardness. I don't have that feeling of looking at any weight in front of me and just busting out reps either. Maybe these things will kick in all of a sudden.
    Only wondering because of your recent update... about being able to keep lifting forever lol
    Sustain Alpha is back!

22. The thing is, this isn't really turning me into a machine. That's a big part of what gear does.. This stuff is okay though.....its alright.

23. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    The thing is, this isn't really turning me into a machine. That's a big part of what gear does.. This stuff is okay though.....its alright.
    Hope this cranks up for you this week. maybe add a cap to each dose in a week if it doesnt?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

24. Oh just thought I would list the side effects if anyone's interested.

Side effects currently are acne and somewhat lost of libido.

25. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    Oh just thought I would list the side effects if anyone's interested.

Side effects currently are acne and somewhat lost of libido.
    The libido is something we are working on for v3, some see and increase, but others a decrease. Most likely a result of the 1-DHEA.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    The libido is something we are working on for v3, some see and increase, but others a decrease. Most likely a result of the 1-DHEA.
    Yah, we're optimizing... progress people, progress.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

27. This stuff is definitively working. I was a none believer before but I think i'm changing my mind.., I think I want to keep running it!

28. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    This stuff is definitively working. I was a none believer before but I think i'm changing my mind.., I think I want to keep running it!
    Great to hear!!
    Just for those who want more AndroMass, it's on 50% off at Nutra for their labor day sale!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

29. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Great to hear!!
    Just for those who want more AndroMass, it's on 50% off at Nutra for their labor day sale!!
    Very nice!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

30. updates please. what made you change your mind?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andromass
    By rulk22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:25 AM
  2. ANDROmass.. my first log!
    By honda81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 04:12 PM
  3. Andromass
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics