SARMS - Low on the Interest List

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Threads/Posts seem to have fizzled out. Wonder why?

Anyone? Just curious

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
hype has to fade at some point. haven't seen anything on SARMs that would make me want to use them in place of AAS. expensive buggers as well.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
expensive, If we only need half the bottle for a moderate dosed 5-6 week cycle than they should sell a half bottle for 65 or 70. Just another damn company selling you a bottle of muscle building liquid thats almost 2 cycles so you will undoubedly buy another bottle. If the interest goes down the price may too. I see lots of cheap ones but not enough known info about these companys reputations but things like hdrol will always be as good as expected.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hype has to fade at some point. haven't seen anything on SARMs that would make me want to use them in place of AAS. expensive buggers as well.
Totally agree. If they were cheaper I'm sure it would be more popular. Cost vs benefit is too much

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see more logs on them. And the only interest I would have would be as a bridge between cycles. Otherwise, why wouldn't you just use AAS, cheaper, proven, more info, etc...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think a bigger problem is they are misunderstood overall. The benefit of a SARM is that it does not have androgenic properties. Meaning it will not increase/damage organs like the heart. And does not negatively impact the prostate. I think AAS users are thinking they are stronger forms of AAS which is untrue. They are much safer however, and becasue of that you should be able to run them longer with fewer side effects and likely a much less degree of suppression.

Guys today are all about the immediate gainz, which come with side effects.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I think they are still popular. Your never going to see the same amount of logs and reviews as aas or ph but people still talk about and use them

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I think a bigger problem is they are misunderstood overall. The benefit of a SARM is that it does not have androgenic properties. Meaning it will not increase/damage organs like the heart. And does not negatively impact the prostate. I think AAS users are thinking they are stronger forms of AAS which is untrue. They are much safer however, and becasue of that you should be able to run them longer with fewer side effects and likely a much less degree of suppression.

Guys today are all about the immediate gainz, which come with side effects.
I think they are still somewhat misunderstood even by the pharmacological community. most SARMs still have an anabolic : androgenic ratio, although androgenecity is largely eliminated.

AAS are so successful because they have such a systemic effect. but comparing SARMs to AAS is another apples vs. oranges debate altogether.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they are still somewhat misunderstood even by the pharmacological community. most SARMs still have an anabolic : androgenic ratio, although androgenecity is largely eliminated.

AAS are so successful because they have such a systemic effect. but comparing SARMs to AAS is another apples vs. oranges debate altogether.
Agreed. And it seems the more anabolic it is the more you see some androgenic effects.