dont know what to do now help me

jibba_128

Awards
i have been looking into doing a cycle of epistane, it will be my first cycle of any PH or anything in that respect

I live in the uk and found a online pharmacy that has good reviews which sells nolvadex for my pct

I have read that epistane kills your libido after a couple of weeks and also the first 2 weeks of your pct, now i have a girlfriend and i cant have this problem, is there any way around it, maybe another prohormone that is also mild with minimal sides?

and can someone post me up an example cycle with what products (preferably not a huge list of supplements, just the essentials im a bit skint but also want to do it properly) in what dosage etc, im 22 years old, been training on and off since i was 16 but have been training seriously lately and wanting to take the next step

i only weigh 12 1/2 stone at 6 foot tall but i have weighed more but another reason i was wanting to take a PH is to boost my appetite because i have tried everything and cant boost it, i know i have a potential to get big and will be eating as much quality food as i can on cycle

jibba_128

Awards
also ive found an online pharmacy that sells nolvadex, and it ships to the uk and seems to have good reviews?

How do they manage to do that without prescription? could it be legit?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hcgenerate on cycle

You need something to keep production up while on

jibba_128

Awards
Hcgenerate on cycle You need something to keep production up while on
Will this be sufficient to keep my libido and erections up? Should i start it 3 weeks in when my libido starts to decline and will this help me recover quick in pct? Thanks

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a difference between having libido crash and suffering from ED or the inability to have an erection. Even if your libido crashes (it does for some and not for others), you can still have sex -- you just might not be the one who is initiating it.

HCGenerate will certainly help with this. When you choose to use it is i up to you.

When I ran epi bridged into halodrol, my libido tanked pretty hard, but I still was able to function.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And actually, now that I think about it, add DAA to the mix and that will help, too. I've heard some guys talk about using it on cycle, but I'd definitely use it post -- nothing gets my libido raging like DAA ;)

jibba_128

Awards
And actually, now that I think about it, add DAA to the mix and that will help, too. I've heard some guys talk about using it on cycle, but I'd definitely use it post -- nothing gets my libido raging like DAA ;)
How do i know if the nolvadex ive ordered off this pharmacy website is legit?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
How do i know if the nolvadex ive ordered off this pharmacy website is legit?
short answer....you don't, lol. serms are dirt cheap to make though. It would probably be just as much hassle to fake it.

jibba_128

Awards
short answer....you don't, lol. serms are dirt cheap to make though. It would probably be just as much hassle to fake it.
hmm i dont know whether to do a epistane cycle then, because if it gets to the PCT and my nolva is fake im going to lose a good amount of my gains and be suppressed for some time :/

unless there is a OTC PCT that works well, maybe if i use hcgenerate and reload?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
my libido rages on epi so i dont think you will have that problem, but then again my libido always goes up when im on a PH

MRogers

Banned
Awards
hmm i dont know whether to do a epistane cycle then, because if it gets to the PCT and my nolva is fake im going to lose a good amount of my gains and be suppressed for some time :/

unless there is a OTC PCT that works well, maybe if i use hcgenerate and reload?
I am also going to be doing my first PH cycle with epistane and trying to find the best source for a SERM. To my understanding bro, since you can't source links here, you just gotta google out the a**. Once you get names to some sites that carry what your looking for, do a search like "*enter company here* legit?" or "*enter company here* any good?" and from there determine whether or not that company is reputable. Hope that helps.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

no doubt hcgenerate does a body good during pct. If you need a legit serm, google "research chems" and you will find what you need.

You could also add DAA in with you serm for pct. Cheap and proven effective, serm+DAA is a good pct. You can get DAA for dirt cheap at the needtobuildmuscle store right now. It's only 16.99 shipped with a discount code ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are in the UK, why not skip epistane and go straight to a testosterone cycle?

jibba_128

Awards
no doubt hcgenerate does a body good during pct. If you need a legit serm, google "research chems" and you will find what you need.

You could also add DAA in with you serm for pct. Cheap and proven effective, serm+DAA is a good pct. You can get DAA for dirt cheap at the needtobuildmuscle store right now. It's only 16.99 shipped with a discount code ;)
well this website i have ordered from, some people say is legit, but then some say they felt nothing from the tablets so i think it depends on the medication bought

what if i dont get a SERM? extreme nutrition reload, hcgenerate and daa, would that cut it?

If you are in the UK, why not skip epistane and go straight to a testosterone cycle?
im not injecting anything, nor am i taking anything illegal (i work in the health service)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the UK from all that I can tell its not illegal to posses or use testosterone, only to sell it. I may be wrong, but thats what I recall having read.

From a health perspective, testosterone is a healthier choice than the designer steroids like epistane.

jibba_128

Awards
i would really rather prefer to not inject tbh and possess steroids and needles in my room for many many reasons

jibba_128

Awards
what about using hcgenerate and forma-stanozolol as my PCT? these 2 supps seem they would work great together for recovery?

jibba_128

Awards
what about using hcgenerate and forma-stanozolol as my PCT? these 2 supps seem they would work great together for recovery?
just read this on another forum about using forma-stanozolol as a replacement SERM

'Is this the best use for it for the cycle you are going to run? NO, for you I would just save it for pct. When the cycle is over run the product just 5 pumps in the morning and at night. This will prevent estrogen rebound that is often common after using a compound like epi-strong which lowers/blocks estrogen well you are on the product. The added phytoserms will help jump start the hpta and you will be good to go'

what do you guys think?

hcgenerate and this forma-stanzol during PCT? with no serm

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly, probably you are best off working out your diet. If you need steroids to be hungry enough to eat and weigh more than 175 pounds, as soon as you are done taking them you'll go back down to 175 anyhow.

jibba_128

Awards
honestly, probably you are best off working out your diet. If you need steroids to be hungry enough to eat and weigh more than 175 pounds, as soon as you are done taking them you'll go back down to 175 anyhow.
i can gain weight if i want to bulk and then i follow with a cut etc, i drink lots of whole milk etc and manage just fine

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just read this on another forum about using forma-stanozolol as a replacement SERM

'Is this the best use for it for the cycle you are going to run? NO, for you I would just save it for pct. When the cycle is over run the product just 5 pumps in the morning and at night. This will prevent estrogen rebound that is often common after using a compound like epi-strong which lowers/blocks estrogen well you are on the product. The added phytoserms will help jump start the hpta and you will be good to go'

what do you guys think?

hcgenerate and this forma-stanzol during PCT? with no serm
If you were to go the OTC route, which I don't recommend, then that will be one of the best ways to go, yes.

If it were me in your position and for whatever reason, I was doing an OTC PCT, mine would be:

- DAA
- HCGenerate
- Formastanzol or Erase

The DAA is cheap and will really help your test to bounce, as well as bringing your libido up if you're like many others.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can gain weight if i want to bulk and then i follow with a cut etc, i drink lots of whole milk etc and manage just fine
I hear you say that, but unless you are a ripped 175 and almost ready to step on stage, your diet probably is a piece of the issue. You were the one that said you want it to boost your appetite.

jibba_128

Awards
If you were to go the OTC route, which I don't recommend, then that will be one of the best ways to go, yes.If it were me in your position and for whatever reason, I was doing an OTC PCT, mine would be:- DAA- HCGenerate- Formastanzol or EraseThe DAA is cheap and will really help your test to bounce, as well as bringing your libido up if you're like many others.
Will an otc pct just take ages to recover? Whats wrong with it?

jibba_128

Awards
I hear you say that, but unless you are a ripped 175 and almost ready to step on stage, your diet probably is a piece of the issue. You were the one that said you want it to boost your appetite.
Heres what it is, i can bulk well but when i cant see progress i just give in and let my diet go to pot so if i do a cycle the motivation from my gains will keep me motivatded to eat well so...

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You definitely aren't mature enough to be taking PHs then. Bodybuilding and fitness in general are all about discipline. If you need to see instant results to be disciplined then you aren't ready.

These just help you, and not as much as you think. It's not good to mess around like this if you're so easily swayed.

That being said, use a SERM. You risk gyno, losing all your gains, shutdown without recovery for a long time without it

jibba_128

Awards
You definitely aren't mature enough to be taking PHs then. Bodybuilding and fitness in general are all about discipline. If you need to see instant results to be disciplined then you aren't ready.These just help you, and not as much as you think. It's not good to mess around like this if you're so easily swayed. That being said, use a SERM. You risk gyno, losing all your gains, shutdown without recovery for a long time without it
That doesent mean im not mature enough it just means i would rather not spend a full year gaining a stone of muscle when it can be done in a much ahorter time period lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, he's right, using steroids so it motivates you is a bad idea. Work out a diet making steady lean gains, stick with it 6 months so its a solid habit, then run a cycle

jibba_128

Awards
No, he's right, using steroids so it motivates you is a bad idea. Work out a diet making steady lean gains, stick with it 6 months so its a solid habit, then run a cycle
i eat very well bro i have 9.5% bodyfat im nice and toned and have been training hard for a year and made good progress, undertaking such programs as rippetoes initially and push/pull/legs recently

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i eat very well bro i have 9.5% bodyfat im nice and toned and have been training hard for a year and made good progress, undertaking such programs as rippetoes initially and push/pull/legs recently
But then you shouldn't have a problem continuing those gains without steroids yet. If you easily lose motivation and your diet goes downhill, the same will happen with steroids.

Look, i've glanced into my crystal ball of having seen hundreds of guys do this. On your cycle, you'll start to see gains slow, not what you expected. You'll crank calories up higher, eating dirtier to get them all in. By the end of the cycle, you'll be up 12lbs to 187, but have added a little fat. You'll go into PCT and you'll see your strength go down, and by the end of the second week you'll be down to 184, and strength will be down. You'll start to lose some motivation and be moody anyhow as is normal in PCT. You'll raise calories some though to stop the losses, and end up at week 4 at 183, but having added some fat. You'll go into a cut then to get rid of the fat, and after 16 weeks between cycle, pct and cut, you'll end up at 178-179 and be dissatisfied with your gains. So you'll want to hop on another cycle of something stronger then, so you get better results....

If instead you work on really hammering diet out so motivation isn't an issue, so eating is a job and rock solid habit, gain naturally for the next year and hit 180-185 naturally and run a cycle then you'll have far better results.

jibba_128

Awards
But then you shouldn't have a problem continuing those gains without steroids yet. If you easily lose motivation and your diet goes downhill, the same will happen with steroids.

Look, i've glanced into my crystal ball of having seen hundreds of guys do this. On your cycle, you'll start to see gains slow, not what you expected. You'll crank calories up higher, eating dirtier to get them all in. By the end of the cycle, you'll be up 12lbs to 187, but have added a little fat. You'll go into PCT and you'll see your strength go down, and by the end of the second week you'll be down to 184, and strength will be down. You'll start to lose some motivation and be moody anyhow as is normal in PCT. You'll raise calories some though to stop the losses, and end up at week 4 at 183, but having added some fat. You'll go into a cut then to get rid of the fat, and after 16 weeks between cycle, pct and cut, you'll end up at 178-179 and be dissatisfied with your gains. So you'll want to hop on another cycle of something stronger then, so you get better results....

If instead you work on really hammering diet out so motivation isn't an issue, so eating is a job and rock solid habit, gain naturally for the next year and hit 180-185 naturally and run a cycle then you'll have far better results.
why will i lose strength and muscle in PCT if i keep going to the gym, keep my diet in check and have a SERM and otc supplements on hand?

btw i just had my testosterone results back and my result was 14, it was on a scale of 10-30, and im only 22 years old. What measurement is this and do you think its low?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why will i lose strength and muscle in PCT if i keep going to the gym, keep my diet in check and have a SERM and otc supplements on hand?

btw i just had my testosterone results back and my result was 14, it was on a scale of 10-30, and im only 22 years old. What measurement is this and do you think its low?
A lot of steroid based strength gains are due to the increased androgen levels. Particularly in running short cycles of the designer steroids, the gains come on so relatively fast that the muscle tissue doesn't have time to "mature" (for lack of a better word). So once the increased androgens are gone, the strength starts to drop too. Similar with mass, some decent amount of the mass is from glycogen supercompensation and the water retention that comes with it. And some of the loss is the same as with strength loss, the muscle tissue hasn't "matured", so its easy to lose. You will have a hard time finding someone who with pictures and real bodyfat measurements shows going through PCT with no losses. The better your overall diet and training is, the less the losses.

That does sound low, but total testosterone matters less than free testosterone. You can have a low total testosterone but a low SHBG as well, and be way better off than someone who has higher total testosterone but also higher SHBG.

jibba_128

Awards
A lot of steroid based strength gains are due to the increased androgen levels. Particularly in running short cycles of the designer steroids, the gains come on so relatively fast that the muscle tissue doesn't have time to "mature" (for lack of a better word). So once the increased androgens are gone, the strength starts to drop too. Similar with mass, some decent amount of the mass is from glycogen supercompensation and the water retention that comes with it. And some of the loss is the same as with strength loss, the muscle tissue hasn't "matured", so its easy to lose. You will have a hard time finding someone who with pictures and real bodyfat measurements shows going through PCT with no losses. The better your overall diet and training is, the less the losses.

That does sound low, but total testosterone matters less than free testosterone. You can have a low total testosterone but a low SHBG as well, and be way better off than someone who has higher total testosterone but also higher SHBG.
is that total testosterone is it? between 10 and 30 it was

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is that total testosterone is it? between 10 and 30 it was
Different labs even have different ranges, and you being in the UK makes it more likely the ranges are different. Here normal is for most labs at the 270-830ish ranges. Free testosterone here the range is 6.8-21.5 so although closer, its hard to say without looking at your actual printed results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason i'm guessing its total tesosterone is that most of the time they aren't likely to test anything else unless they feel they have reason to. Even testing for total tesosterone is relatively rare for under 35 year old without some reason for it.

jibba_128

Awards
The reason i'm guessing its total tesosterone is that most of the time they aren't likely to test anything else unless they feel they have reason to. Even testing for total tesosterone is relatively rare for under 35 year old without some reason for it.
Ive had the symptoms of low test for years now its in my medical history, weak erections, low libido, fatigue, so it all fits together aswell but he said he cant do anything

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive had the symptoms of low test for years now its in my medical history, weak erections, low libido, fatigue, so it all fits together aswell but he said he cant do anything
Yeah, that is still in normal range, so generally not treated. You should try talking to an endocrinologist, and get a full hormone panel to get a better insight.

jibba_128

Awards
how would i get an appointment with one of them? are they based in the hospital? i live in the UK btw

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would i get an appointment with one of them? are they based in the hospital? i live in the UK btw
I'm really not sure how it works with the medical system there sorry. Although you may be able to pm BDCC I know he is in the uk and knows a bit about that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just noticed an example of what I was talking about (my crystal ball piece)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/180769-next-cycle-few.html

So I ran H-drol at 50/50/75/75/75/75 I had some nice gains, and lost a good amount of it during PCT. During cycle I took cycle assist, and finished off with redefine PCT revoultion, along with nolva 10/10/5.

Im thinking of running it again soon at the same dose but different PCT, DAA 4/4/4/4/4/4, Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3, Nolva 10/10/10.

How does that sound to you guys, the first one which I already did or the second where I'm not using cycle assist? Or maybe something totally new? Such has m-drol low dose? Or p-mag?
And so the lack of success on cycle one leads to a bigger cycle 2. He is about your size too (although always hard to say what its really like, depending on bodyfat level). The closer you can get to genetic max, and the better consistent gains you can gain naturally, the better your overall cycle results will be.

If it really was that easy to add 15lbs lean with a cycle, most of the members on this board would be 275lbs at sub 8% bodyfat after a couple of years. Reality is that without having really solid natural gaining skills, you don't keep as much, and usually too more of what you gain is fat on cycle.