Iron Liver is getting his bllods draws, interesting INFO INside, PLS COME ON IN.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Ok! So I have been on T-E at 500mg 2x a week for a total of 1000mg (-+50mg), my buddy is using the same UGL and we both lost a little weight once we dropped our orals. His diet is not so well where as I am doing cardio still after every workout (45min for fatloss), so maybe a coincidence? I have been great; sex drive up tone is up mood is good acne is up etc.. but I am still consirned my stuff is not legit. I decided to get tested following the sticky UP^ procedures. Getting the femal panel done, also I have been on Erase 75mg a day.

Three things we will see from this.

1. Is the UGL legit
    2. How high my T is at 1000mg/w of T-E
    3. How effective Erase is on test.

~Sidenote.
    -If this test IS real (which i doubt) I AM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with ERASE it redeuced my bloats completely!!! Last time I had T at this dose I was bloated like a pig where as now my stomach looks VERY lean.
    - +++ Am I allowed to post the name of UGL WITHOUT SOURCING IT, just the name for future helpn on anyone considering them +++ -

*** ANY QUESTIONS OR CONSERNS? ***
    just because your doing cardio and he is not dosnt mean your diet is on point.... just saying
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

2. if wbc is white blood cell's those could be low d/t the lack of estrogen.

nvm, just noticed your estradiol is in the normal range.
    •   

3. I figured I can get away with cardiovascular for 45min due to being on test1000 and taking 10g Bcaa immediately pre workout. Also cardio is very low impact HR is around 125 whole time. Cuz I am trying to lean out. Si I though hey 1000mgI test should keep me anabolic? From what I read and was told test keeps ur body in constant anabolic state correct? So I shouldn't b catabolic as long as im on test taking my protein 300+g and my bcaa and clean diet?

4. My diet is good it took me 3yrc try and fail to find a good diet and I finally did

5. I am trying to recomp Not 100% bulk..
    •   

6. you can get away with cardio after lifting WHILE ON HORMONES

off of hormones- hell no i wont do it off of hormones

but with an anabolic hormone- catablosim is very very very very hard to come by
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

7. See that is what I believe in! And testosterone is very anabolic

8. Thanks for getting the bloodwork up man
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

9. Reps?

Hey im just trying to help everyone arimadex letro. And all the other stuff is very $$$$ and dangerous while Erase works very powerfully for cheap and less negative prone sides

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Reps?

Hey im just trying to help everyone arimadex letro. And all the other stuff is very $$$$ and dangerous while Erase works very powerfully for cheap and less negative prone sides
    well...i dunno about cheaper than those, but definitely easier, considering it's OTC.

11. Most ai usually cost me 50 (+-5$) erase is cheaper for me

12. I have a blood test of mine somewhere that the total test was so high I can't recall it. Can't remember whereto it was in the 6000s or 8000s....

13. Woooooow! How many mg were u bumping? Bye where can I get those labs id love to get results backbsaying im at 6000

14. Comically, only 400 but apparently the 600mg of deca I was using alongside was mostly test.

15. Lmfao yeah u forgot to mention that.... no im obsessed with taking bloods I think I will do it more often even throughout pct

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Name:  IMAG0466.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  25.7 KB
    Very nice.

17. Which labs did u go to? The male blood panel was only 5$more dollars ill be doing that next time im hoping too see my free test as well as a few others

18. That was part of my regular testing thru labcorp. My doctor was not amused.

19. Welllll???! What happened? What did doctor say im ready for story time
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

20. LOL test in the 7000's and had to be reviewed by a doc- epic
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

21. I know! We want the story!
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

22. omfg - gotta know what the doc said when the test was 7000+. that is ****in' great man. cheerio!!!

def interesting in getting some bloods soon - see if these sarms are rotting me from inside out.

23. Well, that was with my GP, so she didn't freak too bad since everything else was ok. But she did FAX a copy over to my urologist (who my TRT is through) and today is the first time I'm seeing him since then.....

24. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    LOL test in the 7000's and had to be reviewed by a doc- epic
    Would have paid to see the look on their face! Epic indeed

25. 7000 they know ur F juicing! But if ur seeing him today, tell us how it goes.I can't help but think of this scene from when I was younger.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=SiMHTK15Pik

26. In to hear the story from Easy lol.

27. well, the follow up blood test that the urologist had ordered had levels at 730s, and I guess my gp never faxed that one to him. whew.

28. If it showed extremely high levels again that would have been a epic situation. Usually when I end my T cycles I like to inject around 1000mg in my final injection as opposed to the usual 500 due to that magic 2wk break before hitting clomid and nolva

29. still over 2 week break and still near top of normal range (top is 826 I think)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:20 PM
  2. Temporary MST Contact Info Inside!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 10:03 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 12:06 AM
  4. liver values inside... should i cycle?
    By tunnelrat in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 12:27 AM
  5. Ronnie Coleman's Inside info
    By superdna in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 12:08 PM