Metha Drol cycle help

fermierichsen

Awards
Hey guys. I've been having a little trouble planning my metha drol cycle..

Should I use nolva on cycle as well as pct? Instead of the test booster i thought?`

Any edits from your experience would be greatly appreciated.. You think this look okay?:

Metha drol cycle

Ironmaglabs Metha drol (120/120/120/120) <- 2 caps per day
TEST BOOSTER (Maybe Triazole) or NOLVA???
CEL: Cycle Assist (4 caps morning / 4 caps evening)
Beta Alanine (1 spoon before and after training)
Protein: Dymatize Elite Whey (6 spoons, 30 g. Throughout the day)
Fishoil (3 caps per day)
Hawthorne Berry (2 caps twice per day) 2 week preload
Milk Thistle (2 caps twice per day (1000mg) 2 week preload
Taurine (2-3 g. morning/preworkout/postworkout)

PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Milk Thistle (4 caps per day (1000mg)
Hawthorne Berry (2 caps per day)
Taurine (2 g. morning/preworkout/postworkout)
(ZMA)

Fr0st

Awards
Idk what methadrol is but a SERM while on... I've never heard of that

fermierichsen

Awards
Thx for ur reply.

Metha Drol Extreme from IronMagLabs. Okay, ive heard someone use SERM while on superdrol. Some do testbooster while on cycle with metha drol.. I dont really know whats the best way?

Feedback from someone who has maybe try'ed it or know about it, would be great..

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why the Beta Alanine after training?

10000po

Awards
I haven't heard of that either. I am about to run Megaplexx, a much harsher stack, and I'm not running my Nolva till PCT.

fermierichsen

Awards
I haven't heard of that either. I am about to run Megaplexx, a much harsher stack, and I'm not running my Nolva till PCT.
What does your cycle look like? And do you run test booster on cycle?

10000po

Awards
What does your cycle look like? And do you run test booster on cycle?
I am posting my log, all my info is on "My Megaplexx Log" i posted the thread a couple of days ago, and I start today.

fermierichsen

Awards
Come on Minds :) should I use test booster on cycle? Like Diesel Test?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You would recover better if u never got suppressed by the sd. I see where ur going asking about a test booster on cycle. But I think it would take something more serious than an otc test boost to counter the suppression that sd is capable of. If u wanted to run hcg (real injectable hcg ) or igf 1lr3 u would do what I think ur tryin to do. Igf 1lr3 would work synergistically with the sd.

10000po

Awards
Thx for ur reply.

Metha Drol Extreme from IronMagLabs. Okay, ive heard someone use SERM while on superdrol. Some do testbooster while on cycle with metha drol.. I dont really know whats the best way?

Feedback from someone who has maybe try'ed it or know about it, would be great..
Are you worried about the shutdown? If so, you could maybe pulse SD...but I don't necessarily recommend that due to hepatotoxicity
If not, I would think you would be fine as long as PCT is in order. Besides, who needs a T booster while Superdrol is coursing through your body? :13:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed, maybe to help ease you back when you go into PCT you could pre load a Natty test booster like DAA. I've seen ppl talk about that. Or if pulsed running something on off days is a protocol i've seen. But running a full cycle of straight methadrol is what you're planning I don't see how any natty test booster is gonna keep your natural test levels up when you have SD in your body...