M5AA stacked w/ M1T

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone stacked the 2 at the same time. I saw a thread of someone who did 2 weeks of m1t followed by 2 of m5aa...I wanted to know if anyone has done both at the same time and what were the results. Thanks.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did this stack way back when..... both at lower dosages M1T/5mg and M5/20mg. I thought the M5 would help with some of the bloat associated with M1T, as well as the aggression it would provide. What I noticed was some good increase in muscle size and hardness, really, really good vascularity on the arms and shoulders. However, the bloat was still huge ( right in the stomach, where in a week abs went bye-bye), and the lethargy kicked my a$$. In a nut shell, shirt off it wasn't very pleasing, shirt on it was very very tight. By the way is that your actual stats listed there, if it is your a big motherf*****.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1T is the only methyl i would not stack with another methyl.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those were my stats a long time ago right now im like 6'2 280 at 13% all my lifts are much higher also by use of M1T :thumbsup:

I am currently going m1t-30 mg a day and m5-60 and am feeling good right now hoping the gains get better.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
I agree that two methyl shouldn't be stacked,the stress on the liver must be ILL :eek: .But i came across a site putting out such a stack called"METHYL-MASS".even though I have no science behind my statements that definitly has to put a hurtin' on the liver(even though dosages are small).But then a again it might be 1-bad ass stack!:box: (m5aa/mohn) Play at ur own riskkkkk.......

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Don't do it. It may seem like a decent idea to stack methyl's, but you only have one liver, and unfortunately it cannot always tell you how it's feeling. This has also been discussed and we do not recommend stacking two methyl's here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3