Test No Ester (TNE/Test Suspension) Question

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I still have about 50g of pure Test No Ester (TNE) powder left from a transdermal protocol I cycled about four years ago with great success... however, I want to make it into an oil-based suspension now for daily injections pre-workout to experience the surge (ran alongside Sustanon to even out the T levels).

My questions are:

1. I have had the powder for at least 4 full years, is it still 100% potent and useable? I have kept it in a zip-lock in a climate-controlled setting.
2. What is the threshold per milliliter for this hormone? Can I safely prepare 100mg/ml (or more) without risk of crystallization using Ethyl Oleate (EO), with BB and of course Benzyl Alcohol?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
100mg/ml is easy, but I'm wondering about 200-250mg/ml, since there's no ester it would be pure test so a full 250mg which shouldn't be an issue with the BB/EO combination I use, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any direction out there, and also if the hormone is 100% potent after 4-5 years.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
4-5 years, it's a crap shoot. I know one guy that used some that was 3-4 years old, but was kept in frozen storage, and it was good enough to get good gains from it.

250mg/ml? The pain would be unreal. Most people stick with 100mg/ml for a reason.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
4-5 years, it's a crap shoot. I know one guy that used some that was 3-4 years old, but was kept in frozen storage, and it was good enough to get good gains from it.

250mg/ml? The pain would be unreal. Most people stick with 100mg/ml for a reason.
That's odd about the expiry date, I've always been told hormones are potent for 6 years from manufacturing date, I just wanted to doubly confirm that before using the compound.

Alchemy over at Anabolex said this:
All oil injectable AAS will last at least 10 years , if stored at room temperature.Regardless of the oil used.The most important factor is not to expose the solution to oxygen.
Yes its true that different types of oils will have different shelf lives.However once Benzyl alcohol is added , it functions not only as a anti fungal / bacteria agent but also as a preservative to both the oil and raw material.
In regards to the storage of raw material , it would be best stored in the freezer in an air tight container.It will easily last 5 years , without losing potency
Also, this is REALLY interesting... http://www.endtimesreport.com/Prescription_longevity.html It says that the US Government discovered many drugs are good for 10 and even 15 YEARS past their expiration date.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
this is more complicated than one would think. ethyl oleate should work well as a solvent. adjusting the concentration will affect the release pattern of the hormone. 50mg/ml should release differently from the depot than 250mg/ml.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
this is more complicated than one would think. ethyl oleate should work well as a solvent. adjusting the concentration will affect the release pattern of the hormone. 50mg/ml should release differently from the depot than 250mg/ml.
Different how?

I'm interested in knowing how the volume of the depot affects the release rate of the hormone if there is no ester whether it's 1mg or 300mg? Thanks.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
since you want immediate "kick," why do you want to use oil and not BA or BA NaCl water?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You're totally right about using a bac water carrier... the only thing is I had 2 thoughts: 1. Mixing the suspension with sustanon and injecting eod pre workout as a blend, and 2. Water always has me paranoid for bacteria proliferation.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Well, the BA water has BA in it... Benzyl Alch, which keeps it sterile and free of bacteria, hence the name, bacteriostatic water. I use BA NaCl since it's isotonic (pure water is hypertonic to the cells and will cause surrounding cells to possibly absorb too much water / cause bursting RBCs and the like). Oils take longer to break down, and thus whatever's dissolved in the oil will take longer to release as well.

Best part about using water is you can pin w/ a slin pin. You said you wanted to pin immediately pre-WO, so I think this would be the best way to do it. The sus will have to be pinned on a set schedule, and you may not always be able to work out right after a sus pin. In addition, mixing it w/ the sus means even more volume in one site, which could limit site choices.

In the end, it's up to you to weight the pros/cons. good luck, and let us know how this works out for ya.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well, the BA water has BA in it... Benzyl Alch, which keeps it sterile and free of bacteria, hence the name, bacteriostatic water. I use BA NaCl since it's isotonic (pure water is hypertonic to the cells and will cause surrounding cells to possibly absorb too much water / cause bursting RBCs and the like). Oils take longer to break down, and thus whatever's dissolved in the oil will take longer to release as well.

Best part about using water is you can pin w/ a slin pin. You said you wanted to pin immediately pre-WO, so I think this would be the best way to do it. The sus will have to be pinned on a set schedule, and you may not always be able to work out right after a sus pin. In addition, mixing it w/ the sus means even more volume in one site, which could limit site choices.

In the end, it's up to you to weight the pros/cons. good luck, and let us know how this works out for ya.
This was a GREAT post... thank you. Repped.

Please message me with more info on the BA NaCL, as I only have a bulk case of regular Bac Water. Thanks!

PS: You think the test no-ester is still potent and useable about five years in a zip-lock without any light or hot temps, or could it be contaminated or degraded in potency?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I prefer posting since it makes the info available to all, and others can give input or correct me if I'm wrong.

BA (benzyl alch) is the bacteriostatic element in the water. in BA water you get 0.9% BA and sterile water.

with NaCl, you get the same BA water, along with a 0.9% concentration of NaCl. I wasn't able to find any discussion regarding the pros/cons of one vs the other, but the NaCl just makes more sense to me. You could use either one though.

As for sterility, I've heard that the BA will kill off any bacteria in 2 days. if you're still concerned about bacteria in your powder, you should probably follow sterilization techniques of boiling and baking the vials, not sure about the powder and stability at certain temps though. Another option is you can just use sterile vials, and then run the reconstituted stuff through a filter.

As for potency... you'll know once you use it right? I don't think it will break down into anything harmful. You might just end up making a bath of useless test fragments.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
ethyl oleate is not oil. an oil suspension can be used instead of the water. i've done it.the powder will not dissolve in the oil, therefor it is a suspension. same as with water. the pharma comps mill the powder to a certain size in the water.
i'd use ethyl oleate. i used to mix up animal kits with 4-ad before the ban. the powder releases from the depot probably within 2 days. an esterfied powder in oil is different. the oil will stay at the injection site a long time. its the enzymes in the body that act on the surface of the oil to release the hormone. the more soluble the ester, the slower release.
even if the ethyl oleate stays at the depot a long time. the powder should release in 1-2 days.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I prefer posting since it makes the info available to all, and others can give input or correct me if I'm wrong.

BA (benzyl alch) is the bacteriostatic element in the water. in BA water you get 0.9% BA and sterile water.

with NaCl, you get the same BA water, along with a 0.9% concentration of NaCl. I wasn't able to find any discussion regarding the pros/cons of one vs the other, but the NaCl just makes more sense to me. You could use either one though.

As for sterility, I've heard that the BA will kill off any bacteria in 2 days. if you're still concerned about bacteria in your powder, you should probably follow sterilization techniques of boiling and baking the vials, not sure about the powder and stability at certain temps though. Another option is you can just use sterile vials, and then run the reconstituted stuff through a filter.

As for potency... you'll know once you use it right? I don't think it will break down into anything harmful. You might just end up making a bath of useless test fragments.
Great post, I can't rep you again, haha! Now I suppose I have to look for NaCL bac water online somewhere, thanks man.