First Prohormone Cycle

GreenSheets

Awards
Hey guys, I'm turning 22 and looking to start my first prohormone cycle. Not 100% sold on the idea yet, but have been waiting since I was about 18 to try one.

First I'll give you some background, I am just starting to recover from 2 knee surgeries (broke my femur, kneecap, tore all the cartilage in my knee and all the lateral tendons on the outside of my knee) and I can walk now, no running or sports for 18 months. I can't squat/clean/deadlift any of those for a LONG time (I have an 18 month recovery period, I'm not even 6 months in yet). I wasn't walking for 3 months and lost 27 lbs. I'm 6'3 and got up from 170 to 190 now and my max bench is 270. Trust me Squats and power cleans are my favorite exercise, I would do them if I could

With that weight loss I lost a lot of strength and a lot of lost time lifting in the gym. I can go into a bunch more details but I'll save you and get into my questions.

1. Is it even worth getting on a PH since REAL lower body lifts (and a lot of compound ones) are out of the question for right now?
2. I'm looking for a non methylated PH since its my first cycle and I've heard they'll be a little easier on the body. Is that true, and if so which ones are around right now?
3. Since there is so many PCT options I was looking into Raloxifene (I think its called Evista too) cause I know it helps with bone density. But I know Toremifene is good, just pretty expensive
4. This may or may not be a stupid question BUT I know you can only get these PCT drugs through a doctor (legally), do I just say hey doc, I'm taking this cycle... Hook it up?

Thanks for helpin out and feel free to post and stupid stuff I forgot to mention...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
1. with your injury i wouldnt do it til you can use all the muscles in your body.
2. not too many non meths around today, most are mild cutting compounds
3. nolva, clomid, torem are the common serms, dont use whatever your looking at
4. there's no way a doc would give you a script for a serm. Your not a cancer patient. if you cant find one online in 20min using google IDK what to tell you

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
wait at least another 2-3 years

GreenSheets

Awards
Perfect Thanks guys.

Gymrat-- I had a feeling that serm question was a rookie one haha. But the problem with my injury is I'm NEVER "allowed" to do squats/workouts of that nature again...

dragevo

Banned
Awards
If you ve been looking at ph's since 4 years ago you should know more about them and pct. read up on them more.

GreenSheets

Awards
If you ve been looking at ph's since 4 years ago you should know more about them and pct. read up on them more.
Yea, was only deep researching them for about 2 months a few years back ad just picked up again a few weeks ago. I was trying to avoid OTC PTC but its all good. I'm doin my research now, doesn't hurt to ask some questions for direction. Right?

I was out of lifting for like a 1.5 year period when boxing got real serious, up till I got hurt. (another reason why I'm not sold on PH's just yet)

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Nope fine to ask questions...I guess i thought you were researching longer. Ive had libido issues with them in the past, Not worth it trust me. Although I ran epistane for 4 weeks without anyissues at all. But ill tell ya in conjunction with test inj you wouldnt lose libido

GreenSheets

Awards
Nope fine to ask questions...I guess i thought you were researching longer. Ive had libido issues with them in the past, Not worth it trust me. Although I ran epistane for 4 weeks without anyissues at all. But ill tell ya in conjunction with test inj you wouldnt lose libido
Awesome, thanks bud.

But I just started looking into the epistane recently about 3 days ago. And it kinda seems right up my alley too to be honest. Not to heavy and not much gyno side effects. So I could run that with a nice PCT and be okay... I was thinking something like this maybe:

PCT: Nolva or Torem
Day 1-3 100mg
Day 3-10 80mg
Day 10-20 60mg.
DAA + TMG + L-Dopa - Day 1 - 14.
(and maybe)test booster: Day 14 - end of bottle. ( i still think those natty test boosters are BS)

Now for example would this site be legit for Nolva:med10.amadol.com/buy-nolvadex-usa.html If not can u push me in the right direction?

Kimber.45

Awards
In all honesty... I would pick up some non-methylated PH's that may be hard to find in the future when you recover fully. There would be no problem with you taking something like MMv3 (stano-drol) - or another PH that would give you an alpha feeling, just to feel the effects and lose some stubborn fat (if you are not lean). Stano-Drol actually helped my joints - plus the only sides i got was oily skin. I took an OCT PCT product (which contains ATD) and just looked better. I was more vascular and harder. So, for vanity's sake, if you are just looking for a boost and can't do squats, etc --- take a mild PH and try some elliptical, stair climbing, and medium weights.

GreenSheets

Awards
See... This is when I get confused... when I get different recommendations and I'm a bit unsure as is...

Sorry to be flooding this but I wanna get some stuff straight before i make these investments.

I'm pretty into the epi's or the non-meth... I could go with either to be honest. Do any of you have experience with those strains, if so what brands should i keep an eye out for? I can pick them up now then pick up the proper PCT after I have my PH in hand. Then start a 4 or 5 week cycle once I have the correct components...