Milk Thistle post-cycle

Purge

Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica] I'm about to wrap up my second four-week cycle of M-1-T, and I was wondering how long (post-cycle) you should continue to take milk thistle. [/font]

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'd take it whenever you are not using a methylated compound.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
So should you not take it DURING a cycle of methylated products?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Theory!is that it will hurt your results. While "on" you want as much c-17a stuff as possible to get by the liver without being removed. Better to live with the damage for 2-3 weeks and then recover than hurt gains.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What?

You are not going to do permanent from 10-20mg m1t in 2-3 weeks unless you have a pre-existing condition, and if you do milk thistle is not going to do you much good.

Get the full effect while on, and recover while off.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What?

You are not going to do permanent from 10-20mg m1t in 2-3 weeks unless you have a pre-existing condition, and if you do milk thistle is not going to do you much good.

Get the full effect while on, and recover while off.
Speculation on all counts.

It's one thing to state what you may chose to do, its another to advise someone else to do the same without any facts to back it up.

I guess I'm just a little more consciencious and conservative in such matters as another mans life.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Look at my original post, I said THEORY, not fact. I believe you are speculating yourself. M1T is such a new compound, all we have is speculation, a few lab results, and user reports. It is not like it went throught the FDA testing and approval process.

Think of how many c17a steroids (the old orals, not the new "legal" ones) people have used at much higher doses for 6 weeks without taking Milk Thistle, etc on cycle without permanent trouble.

You are basically making the same argument the people who want to take our supps away from us are making. You are saying irriversable harm will occur without any proof. Taking any of the compounds we use is of course more dangerous than not taking them. The best health advice is not to use them. But for those of us who do and want to maximize our gains, we can try to minimize the risks while maximizing the gains.

If you have any proof my theory is wrong I would love to see it.

I would also love to hear your thoughts on what should be done.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The ability of the liver to regenerate is nothing short of remarkable.

Think of how liver transplants are done. 60% of the liver is taken from the donor, and a successfull transplant results in full liver function for the donor and the recipient, even though the donor had 60% of his/her liver cut out.

The liver's job is to deal with toxic chemicals. Treat it nice and don't drink during the rest of the year, and I would think it should have no trouble with a few weeks of M1T.

Purge

Awards
Thanks for all the responses, bros. But just the same, with M-1-T being as harsh on it is on the liver, I've chosen to use milk thistle during as well as after the cycle. I respect anyone who chooses to do otherwise, though.