My Megaplexx Log

10000po

Awards
Hello,

I am a new member to these forums. I am excited to join and can't wait for the info and support! The reason for me joining is to log my use of Megaplexx. Before any of the members of this website jump on me for taking such an awful, suicidal product, I must let you know that I understand the risks and dangers. I am looking for mass and strength and around 20+ lbs. I have been working out for some time now, around 6-7 years, with only a little bit of the time fully dedicated. This is my third product in the category of prohormones to try.
My Info:
190 lbs
16% body fat
5 Feet 11 Inches

My Lifts:
275 lbs on Flat bench
400 lbs on Squat

Cycle Info:
3 pills a day of Megaplexx
Ingredients: 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-demethyl-5a-androstain-3-1azins:10mg
13ethy-3methoxy-gona-2-25diene-17one: 22.5mg
2a,17a-Dimethyl-17ahydroxy-5a-androstan-3one: 7.5mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-ene-3,17diol: 15mg
Milk Thistle powder and NAC: 100mg
other ingredients: maltodextrin, silicone dioxide, gelatin

As we all know, no amount of milk thistle will stop this stuff from raping my liver, but I have enlisted many products to at least help.
Milk thistle 1000mg every other day twice a day
Multivitamin, Animal Pak every day x 2
Liver Guardian every day
Protein 5x a day
4000 calories +
No creatine
Minimal caffeine

PCT:
Nolva ran at 20/20/10/10
All the liver supplements included above
Multivitamin
IForce Reversitol v2

I will not be pulsing these orals. Any info or critiquing is much appreciated!
Before and after pictures will be posted at end, and if you need any info I left out just ask!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you choose the worst possible ph to run. Its 4 compounds that should not be stacked. On top of all that this is your first cycle. Also your expectations are very unreasonable. 20lb+ is more like test/deca for 14wk run.

If your after all that weight and are not going to listen to someone telling you a halo clone get superdrol. Lots of places sell it, beastdrol is at online retailers.

10000po

Awards
you choose the worst possible ph to run. Its 4 compounds that should not be stacked. On top of all that this is your first cycle. Also your expectations are very unreasonable. 20lb+ is more like test/deca for 14wk run.

If your after all that weight and are not going to listen to someone telling you a halo clone get superdrol. Lots of places sell it, beastdrol is at online retailers.
Thanks for the concern gymrat, and I realize its an awful ph to run. This is my third time to run a ph. It is also the second time ive ran a stacked ph. I do believe, however, that 20+ is not out of the question. My first ph was 13ethy-3methoxy-gona-2-25diene-17one at 3 pills a day to equal 75 mg a day for 4 weeks, and i easily gained 17 lbs. That is not even a methyl and I saw great results.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I still don't understand why people actually buy and take this stuff...If you want to blow up so bad, then at least get some legit m1t or something, instead of subjecting your body to so many methyls.

10000po

Awards
Good luck. Why megaplexx quad?
It was somewhat cheap when i ordered it. I guess it might be a little cheaper comparatively due to the dumb dosages of the ph's. Also, the reviews on megaplexx were satisfactory to my goals, despite the awful liver sides.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your not going to hold a 20lb gain after pct. 20lb in 4wks is tons of water weight and by 20-25 days down the road once PCT is over with you ll have something like 10-12lb that you will hold long term.

10000po

Awards
Day 1
Worked out shoulders today
Felt the same in the gym, nothing out of the ordinary

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why didn't you put this in the log section, so we dont have to see it over and over. you aren't going to gain 20lbs off this. if you do, it will be from an excessive amount of calories, and you will be fatter.

dimethazine, superdrol halodrol and max lmg. all 4 are alkylated products. (methyl & ethyl)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/162893-do-not-post.html