First PH Cycle

TH3FL3XCH4D

TH3FL3XCH4D

Awards
Hey guys. New to the site but not new to lifting. 20 years old going on 21 and been lifting hard since high school. Had alot of experience in the supplement world and looking for that extra boost. I'm 177 lbs and havent had a bodfat calculation in a while but last one was 8%.

Ive decided on CEL's H-drol for my next cycle. Im not starting til the last week of September because I'm going back to college and gonna rage with the fraternity boys for the first few weeks before I cut the drinking.

Been picking up everything for my cycle since I've been home because it's easier to get it here instead of at school.

My cycle is as follows. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

Week 1: 50mg hdrol, 25g creatine loading, and cycle assist
Week 2-4: 75mg hdrol, 5g creatine maintenance, and cycle assist
Week 5-end of second bottle: 100mg hdrol, 5g creatine and cycle assist

As for PCT im doing reversitol and creatine for 4 weeks
Normal reversitol dosing and 5g creatine

I was going to start the PCT the last 5 days of the hdrol cycle to get a kick start on the test boost.

All other supps fish oil. Multi and protein included

Any incites welcome.

TH3FL3XCH4D

TH3FL3XCH4D

Awards
Also I'm up for doing a detailed log if theres sufficient interest in it.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Id look into something more than just that for pct man. I know h drol is mild. But theres no need to skimp out on pct and risk it. SERMS can be had cheap, either nolva or clomid. Throw in a natty test booster like DAA or hcgenerate, then you'd be good to go.

ntbm has DAA at a fantastic price right now, use the 15 percent off code, and it comes out to 16.99 with free shipping. Definitely a cheap and effective addition to your pct.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Id wait till your older but thats just me... seems like a waste... and your PCT sucks.

TH3FL3XCH4D

TH3FL3XCH4D

Awards
Id look into something more than just that for pct man. I know h drol is mild. But theres no need to skimp out on pct and risk it. SERMS can be had cheap, either nolva or clomid. Throw in a natty test booster like DAA or hcgenerate, then you'd be good to go.

ntbm has DAA at a fantastic price right now, use the 15 percent off code, and it comes out to 16.99 with free shipping. Definitely a cheap and effective addition to your pct.
Thanks for the advice man. It is pretty mild so I was tryin to stay away from a full blown SERM but I'll look into it

Stangbanger. Even if your trying to be helpful quit coming across as such an a-hole. No need to say PCT sucks when I was asking for suggestions

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Sorry that wont happen... I AM an ahole...dont come on a forum asking for feedback then crying when you dont like it.. take the good and the bad.

your PCT sucks... period... not my opinion, fact. resveratol and creatine?

I know you dont wanna SERM it, so fine, than at least read the stickies and other posts on a decent OTC PCT... next you will want to know why I am not posting all OTC PCT's? well because they are already posted and the search button works great.

Makaveli provided solid advice...

dont take it so personally bud...