var vs primo

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
wanna do a cycle bfore returning from school wondering witch is better both are highly anabolic an low androgenic. weather its injectable or oral is not an obstacle. wanting to lean bulk purley interested in asthetics. wondering witch is safer and better as far as results vs side effects. any input is greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
primo has to be run pretty high to for it to really shine. Var on the other hand is going to cost you a pretty penny to do it right. Are those your only options? A test base would most likely be wise, ESPECIALLY if going with primo.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Honestly. From the sounds of it. You'd be better off just running a PH bro. Something like a katanadrol and epi stack from mr supps.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
whats katanadrol and i have alot of experience with epi im looking for something that will give me more drastic results as these compounds r hard to find i dont know anyone with personal experience
Honestly. From the sounds of it. You'd be better off just running a PH bro. Something like a katanadrol and epi stack from mr supps.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well, they are a bit harder to come by because most people use other better things, lol.

Katanadrol is a non methylated PH, similar to winny. Primo without test is honestly a horrible idea. The var could give you good results, but you need to dose it high. Around 60-80mg a day. If you can afford it, then cool, most cannot. And for the price, there are other things that could give you similar or better results.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help even information sites talk like they r trying to sell u stuff. what about injecting winstrol im looking for dry gains with minimal stress on liver as i have run several ph cycles already as i know win does not aromatize i am considering it tell me what u think. also something that is easy to recover from hormonaly
Well, they are a bit harder to come by because most people use other better things, lol.

Katanadrol is a non methylated PH, similar to winny. Primo without test is honestly a horrible idea. The var could give you good results, but you need to dose it high. Around 60-80mg a day. If you can afford it, then cool, most cannot. And for the price, there are other things that could give you similar or better results.