Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
You could run
1-test wk 1-6
4-ad wk 1-6
m40hn wk 1-3 or 4
m5aa wk 4 or 5-6

That would make for some nice mass,strength, and vascularity.
This is what u suggested for me to run for strenght and mass 2 months ago
in a thread dated back in 6.8.O4

well im finally ready to give this a test run starting in 3 weeks...
i got my M4ohn , m3aa from designer supp,...

i also have the nova and clomid for the pct in {liquid form}
i have 4 AD transdermal LG
BUT I NEED a good 1T?? any suggestions??
how about 4 AD in pill form??

Knowing this can u draw out me an outline of what my dosing schedual should look like??
my workout will consist of 3 sets mostly and 1O reps...followed by 4 sets for 8 reps
help..........

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Polish, I know I'm not NPursuit, but here's my 2 cents. Take it for what it's worth.

You can find 1-test in powder form over at 1fast, or maybe here in the Swap Meet. I would suggest putting it into some T-Gel that you can purchase from Custom. If not, 1fast also has the Big1 on sale, which is 6 grams of 1-test in a dermal. Although, I believe the T-Gel is much more effective, and goes on much easier.

As far as oral 4AD, that would be fine, except you need to take a crap load to be effective. It would be much cheaper to use a transdermal. Again, Custom sells the T-4 (10 grams of 4AD in T-Gel) for a decent price.

Personally, I would run the M4OHN for 4-6 weeks, but be careful with running it with 4AD. Keep a close eye for the possibilty of developing gyno. Should not be too much of a problem since you have your Nolva on-hand.

Do some searching as far as dosing amounts. There are tons of threads about each of the compounds you are considering. Just remember, it's always best to start at low doses, and increase them from cycle-to-cycle. Just because you use more, doesn't mean you're going to respond that much better.

Best of luck to you.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Transdermal 4ad is good as is a transdermal 1t product from dermabolics. I like VPX or LMR liposomal 1t...I have seen good results with those two products although they might be a little priceyl

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
CUFFS____honest advice i c ...great info i was just curious about the pills of 4ad....but i think im gonne stay with it...trans 4AD has 5Omg per squirt so dosing is easier.....but it just smells like viniger so i thought theres a better way ...specially when ur goin out to dinner with ur parents and u smell like salad......lolol it not fun tryin to explain that

I also never tried 1t in dermal....mayb ill give that a try ....where do u apply it ??
thanxs for the info....always greatly appreciated

PS what do u mix the nova and clomid in ...??? since there both in liquid form??

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
If the nolva and clomid are in liquid form just squirt the liquid into your mouth and swallow.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
As far as odors go, if you go with the T-Gel, it smells like citrus. Much better than vinegar, IMO. Just apply your dermals in areas such as thighs, inner arms, some apply to their chest and/or stomach. Rotate the application areas to avoid irritation. Make sure the area is either free of hair, or it is cropped short. I have always used a latex glove, or plastic baggies on my hands when applying mine. If you use your bare hands, make sure you wash them thoroughly afterwards. If you don't, and you go to rub your eyes, it will be uncomfortable.

You will find the 1-test in dermal will be much more effective than taking caps. Just remember, it will take about two weeks for it to start kicking in. In needs time to absorb into you system. So, don't get too impatient.

As far as the ancillaries, just squirt it in your mouth and swallow. You can chase it with OJ or grapefruit juice. I chase mine with water, Diet Pepsi, or whatever I'm drinking at the time. I still get a slightly bad aftertaste if I'm taking a larger dose prior to bed. If this happens, I just pop in a sugar free mint or gum. If your ancillaries are unflavored, you can add some powder Kool Aid to it to somewhat improve the taste.

Hope this helps.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
cool thanx for the advice....ill let u kno how it turns out

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see the guys took care of you. I have been out of town for a while and I'm just making my way through the threads now.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
ok good.......i hope u had a good time
so now going back to the top of the page my question about dosing??? can u help me out in that??
im gonne get the T-Gel dermal, for the 1-t, ((where can i get that one))
so can u just suggest the dosing .....
greatly appreciated

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
ok good.......i hope u had a good time
so now going back to the top of the page my question about dosing??? can u help me out in that??
im gonne get the T-Gel dermal, for the 1-t, ((where can i get that one))
so can u just suggest the dosing .....
greatly appreciated
The doses should be up to you, but I would suggest the following:
1-test wk 1-6 200mg x2/day (taken as close to 12 hours apart as possible)
4-ad wk 1-6 200mg x2/day (taken as close to 12 hours apart as possible)
m40hn wk 1-3 or 4 10-20mg/day
m5aa wk 4 or 5-6 30-50mg/day (take pre-workout)

Read up on these compound as much as you can. All of these methylated compounds are new and we are still learning more about them everyday. Check out the cycle info forum to get ideas of what people have had the best results with for dosing, and the best ways to apply the transdermals. Remember it's always good to start low as you learn what works for you. You can pick up T-Gel @ customnutritionwarehouse.com http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=62
If you wanted to make it easier on yourself you could pick up some T1 from Physical Enhancement That will give you an equal amount of 1-test/4-AD in one bottle. http://www.physicalenhancement.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=59&products_id=743

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally, i would run 1-T and M4OHN all the way thru and drop the 4-ad when you start the M5AA. make sense?

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
PURSUIT---
cool great info , and great links im goin to pick up that t 1 lotion but it s out of stock
right now so im gonne wait...
and thanx for the advice....ill keep u updated on the progress once i start....
ill also take before and after pics to c the b 4 and after results

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
PURSUIT---
cool great info , and great links im goin to pick up that t 1 lotion but it s out of stock
right now so im gonne wait...
and thanx for the advice....ill keep u updated on the progress once i start....
ill also take before and after pics to c the b 4 and after results
Anytime, and good luck on your cycle!

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
one more thing ....how would i dose the PCT.........Nova & Clomid????????