Androlean thoughts?

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
Just wanted to get some of your opinions on androLEAN? What do you think about it before I get some.. Garbage, good? Awesome? Results? Experience? Proof of experience/results lol.. Don't be some 230lbs fatty at a desk saying it worked well, show me

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might want to checkout our homesite and possibly post this question. If you want a discount to try anything out just pm me.

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
You might want to checkout our homesite and possibly post this question. If you want a discount to try anything out just pm me.
You guys don't ship to Canada :( lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ pulled from ryansm's compilation thread post.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you repping for us now? :)
LOL, no. ryansm just made a really good post and I found several places were it comes in handy today. that info and effort should be spread around a little bit. :thumbsup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, no. ryansm just made a really good post and I found several places were it comes in handy today. that info and effort should be spread around a little bit. :thumbsup:
x2, sometimes people forget that by linking to reviews of a product is just as helpful as giving their own feedback. Thanks for the reminder :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHEA is illegal to sell and posses in Canada. I imagine the Androseries are no exception even though they are modified.

I used to live there. Sucks... Weed laws were great tho!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you get Androlean, stack is with Androhard.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I would totally run these together but it's to expensive for my taste, def looking to recomp as my first cycle

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
DHEA is illegal to sell and posses in Canada. I imagine the Androseries are no exception even though they are modified.

I used to live there. Sucks... Weed laws were great tho!
Would anabolicminds ship andro to Canada?

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
I only know of 1 that will.
It's not worth the risk, I'm not gonna get andro.. But one time I ordered liquid clen and keto, it was opened which means it was inspected, but they still passed it.. Not sure why but it got to my house lmao

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is indeed one place that will ship to canada. I know some have it delivered state side and then just drive down and pick it up. I dont condone doin anything illegal though.