TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nah man looks good to me! Just be sure to eat according to your goals :bigok:

Flagpole

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the reply. I actually think i am going to sub out the Forma Stanzol and Forged Post Cycle for Unleashed/NTBM Post Cycle.

That work?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Height: 5'10
Bodyweight: 165

Helladrol: 50/75/75/75/100/100
Forged Liver Support

PCT:
Forma Stanzol
Forged Post Cycle

Anything I'm missing?
I would personally use an all-encompassing cycle support product on cycle to combat more than just liver issues (blood pressure, etc.), but that's just my personal preference. In PCT, I would opt for a SERM, but again, that's just me. Plenty of people do it without.

Aside from that, it looks good.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Oh and some NTBM DAA! 16.99 shipped at the NTBM store with coupon code needto139 :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
add the DAA at the min. HCGenerate of Phytoserm 347 would really make sure you come back well and hold more gains.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
a serm on its own is going to be better than all those products combined for pct, and a hell of a lot cheaper

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
add the DAA at the min. HCGenerate of Phytoserm 347 would really make sure you come back well and hold more gains.
Hey gymrat, should the HCGenetate be ran on cycle? I've heard people use it both during and in PCT. Which one would be better for PCT?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
HCGen either during cycle, PCT, or both. Phytoserms in PCT only.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would make sure to have a SERM in PCT man. Helladrol may be considered mild to some, but it can and will shut you down at that dosages you have listed.

For PCT optimally I would stick with using Formastanozol along with HCGenerate or Phytoserms with some DAA (like dark half said we have it very cheap at NTBM) That would be a very effective PCT.

I'm actually in PCT right now following a Helladrol/Trenazone run and I'm using everything I recommended above for it. ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCgenerate can be ran during cycle but i suggest to run it during week 3 of cycle all the way through pct

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
maybe you should add some cycle support and pre load for a week before you start your cycle with cycle support