Difference between trenbolone and helladrol?

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
What's the difference between trenbolone and helladrol? Effects/side effects? And is tren used for cutting? I know much about "prohormones" but real injectable steroids I'm not too fond of yet. Thx

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
are we talking real trenbolone?? Or do you mean the PH tren, dienolone?

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
Real injectable trenbolone. Not ph tren

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
They aren't even in the same stratosphere bro. If you are comparing those two, you def need a little bit more research. Not to sound rude or anything.

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
I know, that's why I was asking everyone on here lol.. Hella is a pill I'm pretty sure like sd, from what I undersand they do the same thing.. Tren I have little to no information on it besides inject

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know, that's why I was asking everyone on here lol.. Hella is a pill I'm pretty sure like sd, from what I undersand they do the same thing.. Tren I have little to no information on it besides inject
Yeah, you definitely have some more research to do. I'll try to link a few appropriate threads, but you should be able to pull a lot from searching on your own.

Helladrol is a "milder" compound that is used for a lot of people on first cycles. Most report decent strength as well as leaning and/or recomping.

Trenbolone is one of the strongest compounds that even experienced BBers can shy away from. Just read the logs on here; a lot of guys won't touch it.

And SD is the strongest OTC oral you'll find and should not be taken lightly, either. It is definitely not like helladrol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i lol'd when i saw this title

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and hella and SD DO NOT do the same thing- you dont know alot about prohormones- SD is not a prohormone- it is a fully active STEROID

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
helladrol contains chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol, a derivative of testosterone.

trenbolone contains trenbolone, a derivative of 19-nor-testosterone.

what else do you need to know? both can negatively effect your liver and both have oral availability.

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
lmao your probably bsing about the helladrol explanation..lololololol... But I knew Hella was an oral form, I didn't know tren is too, that's news to me

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bsing? no, i am serious. not sure what part you think is bs?

the compound found in helladrol, is commonly known as halodrol, or hdrol, and is formally called chloro dehydro methyl androstenediol, or cdma for short. it is an active compound, and may or may not convert into chloro dehydro methyl testosterone (turinabol), experts say the conversion is most likely incomplete, or miniscule.

and trenbolone can be taken orrally, but it wouldn't be cost effective d/t needing to be dosed very high. much like say furazabol thp ether, and prostanozol thp ether.

it would be much better if taken via intra muscular injection or transdermal.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lmao your probably bsing about the helladrol explanation..lololololol... But I knew Hella was an oral form, I didn't know tren is too, that's news to me
what bs are u speaking of? everything mentioned in this thread is spot on. hella is mild, SD is potent and strong, tren is a whole different ball park. none of these can be compared next to each other. i hope u know what serms are also

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
No matter how much information people post in this thread, I still think you need to do some research on your own. It will only be beneficial in the end.

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
No matter how much information people post in this thread, I still think you need to do some research on your own. It will only be beneficial in the end.
Ive done some reading all day and I've came to a conclusion for the time being, tren is out of my league

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Yes man tren is out of most people's league. Go with helladrol you won't be disappointed

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
Yes man tren is out of most people's league. Go with helladrol you won't be disappointed
I was actually thinking about getting all of the andros.. Have you heard good things about them? Androlean hard and mass?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I was actually thinking about getting all of the andros.. Have you heard good things about them? Androlean hard and mass?
Reviews seem to be positive for AndroMass, only negative I can see is that you pretty much need two bottles. I ran AndroHard+AndroLean and like it. Wasn't too impressed with AndroLean regarding fat loss and it was messing with my gyno so I won't use it again but I liked AndroHard. If you're lean to begin with it will definitely harden you up. Id imagine a AndroMass+AndroHard cycle would be pretty nice.

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
Reviews seem to be positive for AndroMass, only negative I can see is that you pretty much need two bottles. I ran AndroHard+AndroLean and like it. Wasn't too impressed with AndroLean regarding fat loss and it was messing with my gyno so I won't use it again but I liked AndroHard. If you're lean to begin with it will definitely harden you up. Id imagine a AndroMass+AndroHard cycle would be pretty nice.
Did you get gyno from the andros?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Did you get gyno from the andros?
No had preexisting from a cycle a long time ago (OG Mass Tabs) and while on AH and AL it was getting more sensitive. It didn't get worse but I was starting to worry since my nip was definitely more sensitive. I was considering dropping the AndroLean because of it but I didn't. Strangely enough, when I added in 10mg of Superdrol around week 3, the sensitivity stopped and by the time my cycle was over, my gyno slightly decreased in size.

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
No had preexisting from a cycle a long time ago (OG Mass Tabs) and while on AH and AL it was getting more sensitive. It didn't get worse but I was starting to worry since my nip was definitely more sensitive. I was considering dropping the AndroLean because of it but I didn't. Strangely enough, when I added in 10mg of Superdrol around week 3, the sensitivity stopped and by the time my cycle was over, my gyno slightly decreased in size.
So in your opinion, androlean hard and mass are worth it? But mass I'd have to get two bottles of right

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So in your opinion, androlean hard and mass are worth it? But mass I'd have to get two bottles of right
I would PM a Primordial Performance rep and they can help you out. Worth the price? Idk. Mass is expensive and I haven't used it so I can't really say if it's worth the money. I think you'd be very satisfied with the gains, not sure if you would feel it was cost effective.