1-test cyp, clen and Tri-Max? - AnabolicMinds.com

1-test cyp, clen and Tri-Max?

1. New Member

1-test cyp, clen and Tri-Max?

Hey guys... Thinking of my next cutting cycle, and here's my question:
    What do you guys think of a cutting cycle using 1-test cyp. for 6-8 weeks (leaning more towards 8), doing tri-max for four of the weeks and clen 2 on, 2 off?

I've heard clen is anti-catabolic, but is it anti-catabolic enough? I'm wondering how beneficial 1-test cyp. would be while cutting. Would it be beneficial enough to help me keep my mass while cutting and possibly even add a little strength on top of it (even if it's a small amount)? Or should I drop 1-test cyp. altogethor and just do clen and tri-max?

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiabin
    Hey guys... Thinking of my next cutting cycle, and here's my question:
    What do you guys think of a cutting cycle using 1-test cyp. for 6-8 weeks (leaning more towards 8), doing tri-max for four of the weeks and clen 2 on, 2 off?

I've heard clen is anti-catabolic, but is it anti-catabolic enough? I'm wondering how beneficial 1-test cyp. would be while cutting. Would it be beneficial enough to help me keep my mass while cutting and possibly even add a little strength on top of it (even if it's a small amount)? Or should I drop 1-test cyp. altogethor and just do clen and tri-max?

from what Ive read on here, you should run some type of androgen along with the clen/tri-max or run the risk of losing quite a bit of muscle.
  3. Superman

Ya if you are going to run trimax you prolly will need some type of androgen to prevent muscle loss.
    •   

4. New Member

What kind of bodyfat loss (percentage-wise) can someone expect from that kind of a cycle for 6-8 weeks? I realize that's a bit subjective, and depends on the person... but I'm curious to know of the experience of other people who have done a similar cycle (with regular cardio) . This will be my first CUTTING cycle.
  5. Superman

I think it depends on what you are starting at..what is your bf?
  6. Senior Member

You definitely need a strong androgen with trimax or you will certyainly burn muscle. Clen is only anti0catabolic when used alone, it has a synergistic effect with trimax or T3 that increases effectiveness of both. Clen & trimax alone will cost you some muscle, guaranteed. Whatever cycle you choose, start it 2 weeks before the trimax/clen so it's kicked in before it works its magic. Maybe add m4ohn to the 1-test cyp.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test cyp/dianbol and diet
    By faceman35 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. Igf/test E/clen And T3 Cycle
    By Wards in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 04:34 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:26 PM
  4. 1-test cyp injectable anyone tried???
    By Spritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 03:31 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 05:54 PM