1-test cyp, clen and Tri-Max?

Tiabin

Awards
Hey guys... Thinking of my next cutting cycle, and here's my question:
What do you guys think of a cutting cycle using 1-test cyp. for 6-8 weeks (leaning more towards 8), doing tri-max for four of the weeks and clen 2 on, 2 off?

I've heard clen is anti-catabolic, but is it anti-catabolic enough? I'm wondering how beneficial 1-test cyp. would be while cutting. Would it be beneficial enough to help me keep my mass while cutting and possibly even add a little strength on top of it (even if it's a small amount)? Or should I drop 1-test cyp. altogethor and just do clen and tri-max?

:think:

flexster

Awards
Hey guys... Thinking of my next cutting cycle, and here's my question:
What do you guys think of a cutting cycle using 1-test cyp. for 6-8 weeks (leaning more towards 8), doing tri-max for four of the weeks and clen 2 on, 2 off?

I've heard clen is anti-catabolic, but is it anti-catabolic enough? I'm wondering how beneficial 1-test cyp. would be while cutting. Would it be beneficial enough to help me keep my mass while cutting and possibly even add a little strength on top of it (even if it's a small amount)? Or should I drop 1-test cyp. altogethor and just do clen and tri-max?

:think:
from what Ive read on here, you should run some type of androgen along with the clen/tri-max or run the risk of losing quite a bit of muscle.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya if you are going to run trimax you prolly will need some type of androgen to prevent muscle loss.

Tiabin

Awards
What kind of bodyfat loss (percentage-wise) can someone expect from that kind of a cycle for 6-8 weeks? I realize that's a bit subjective, and depends on the person... but I'm curious to know of the experience of other people who have done a similar cycle (with regular cardio) . This will be my first CUTTING cycle.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on what you are starting at..what is your bf?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You definitely need a strong androgen with trimax or you will certyainly burn muscle. Clen is only anti0catabolic when used alone, it has a synergistic effect with trimax or T3 that increases effectiveness of both. Clen & trimax alone will cost you some muscle, guaranteed. Whatever cycle you choose, start it 2 weeks before the trimax/clen so it's kicked in before it works its magic. Maybe add m4ohn to the 1-test cyp.