massdrol or beastdrol

steinmasta

Awards
Hey guys I've decided to pick up a bottle of a SD clone and have come down to either beastdrol or massdrol, which one is the SD of choice?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
DEFF BEASTDROL!!
I LOVED it and still got 2 bottles stored away for furture use.
very very nice stuff.
i LOVE IT with 200mg(hrt) or 500mg-750mg(cycle) testcyp ew of course :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol FTW! It has a great proven track record. Not sure about massdrol. Who makes it? I don't recall ever hearing about it

steinmasta

Awards
Kilo sports made it, its been banned for a while. But I can get my hands on a bottle figs I see what everyone thought. I have heard that beastdrol has a good track record myself

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another thing that Beastdrol has is the inclusion of LCLT in each cap, which will help to upregulate androgen receptors. Excellent thing to have on cycle!! ;)

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Didn't gain anything on beastdrol..... Personally I think for some reason everyone just loves ntbm on this board for some reason....But on a lesser know sd clone I was up 6lbs in 9 days..... On a lower dose... Ran beast up to 30mg stopped after 3 weeks when the scale was only up 3lbs.... On a 2800 calorie diet when I can gain easily on 2300-2400.....naturally

steinmasta

Awards
Picking up both will be running beastdrol late winter thanks guys

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't gain anything on beastdrol..... Personally I think for some reason everyone just loves ntbm on this board for some reason....But on a lesser know sd clone I was up 6lbs in 9 days..... On a lower dose... Ran beast up to 30mg stopped after 3 weeks when the scale was only up 3lbs.... On a 2800 calorie diet when I can gain easily on 2300-2400.....naturally
Sorry to hear that. You know if you weren't satisfied you can get a refund on that product, right?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picking up both will be running beastdrol late winter thanks guys
good call imo both are solid products.if you remember def hit me up with a pm on how both your cycles go when you use one and then use the other.

steinmasta

Awards
I scooped up a bottle of massdrol for 50 so their about the same. It been taken off the market for a while so I'm excited to start up a cycle of it but not rill I've done a 3 weeker of beastdrol. Btw I'm not going to be doing a SD cycle till end of winter, gonna do tbol cycle soon, andromass tbol cycles first. Thanks for the responses guys

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
How do you get a refund on beastdrol? Cuz I was not happy.... Kinda upset...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you get a refund on beastdrol? Cuz I was not happy.... Kinda upset...
Contact Mr supps customer service with proof of purchase bud ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Supplement Logs 8
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 17
vika808 Supplements 2