Cycle support during Superdrol run

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Can someone please post why it's not smart ignoring liver support during a 4 week superdrol cycle?? 1 person told a buddy of mine not to do it and he takes it as gospel. Meanwhile he feels like **** and I'm on the same dose , using support supplements and feel great other then tired.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. Not taking support supplements on cycle is dumb because we know issues can arise and sides can occur. I don't know what else there is to add.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I know this but the dude doesn't think so. He won't listen to me so I was hoping some feedback on here would convince him he's being stupid.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Maybe someone told him that livercare causes a PH to go through ur system faster, not giving the liver enough time to absorb all of it. I heard this thought before, but I've never actually tried it. I think the good outweighs the bad in favor of taking cycle support. I wouldn't reccomend it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on a superdrol cycle with no supports def not a good idea.superdrol is some serious stuff.if he cares about his body like I know his does since he is working out and etc then there is no reason not to use cycle supports.cycle supports do exactly that.support your body's functions.why not give your body extra help especially during a rough cycle like superdrol.