Cycle support during Superdrol run - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle support during Superdrol run

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cycle support during Superdrol run

Can someone please post why it's not smart ignoring liver support during a 4 week superdrol cycle?? 1 person told a buddy of mine not to do it and he takes it as gospel. Meanwhile he feels like **** and I'm on the same dose , using support supplements and feel great other then tired.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. Not taking support supplements on cycle is dumb because we know issues can arise and sides can occur. I don't know what else there is to add.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know this but the dude doesn't think so. He won't listen to me so I was hoping some feedback on here would convince him he's being stupid.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Maybe someone told him that livercare causes a PH to go through ur system faster, not giving the liver enough time to absorb all of it. I heard this thought before, but I've never actually tried it. I think the good outweighs the bad in favor of taking cycle support. I wouldn't reccomend it.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

on a superdrol cycle with no supports def not a good idea.superdrol is some serious stuff.if he cares about his body like I know his does since he is working out and etc then there is no reason not to use cycle supports.cycle supports do exactly that.support your body's functions.why not give your body extra help especially during a rough cycle like superdrol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol Cycle Support Supplements and Advice
    By anblic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 10:35 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 02:19 PM