How strong is SD?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%

    How strong is SD?


    Hi i havent posted on these forums for awhile...

    I was curious how is SD comparable to say Dianabol or Oxymetholone in terms of potency and toxicity? I have used the two afromentioned compounds at relative doses and wanted some feedback maybe from someone who has used SD and/or either compound used or someone with scientific data.

    Thanks

  2. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,162
    Rep Power
    33169
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    38.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Hi i havent posted on these forums for awhile...

    I was curious how is SD comparable to say Dianabol or Oxymetholone in terms of potency and toxicity? I have used the two afromentioned compounds at relative doses and wanted some feedback maybe from someone who has used SD and/or either compound used or someone with scientific data.

    Thanks
    It depends on the individual somewhat. Toxicity and potency often correlate. It doesn't matter which is more potent in the long run, just which gives the least amount of sides while still getting you swole.

    highest recorded oral A/A ratios for the following:

    Superdrol: 400 / 20
    Anadrol: 320 / 45
    Dianabol: 210 / 60
    Antaeus Rep
  3. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    43239
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    53.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    It depends on the individual somewhat. Toxicity and potency often correlate. It doesn't matter which is more potent in the long run, just which gives the least amount of sides while still getting you swole.

    highest recorded oral A/A ratios for the following:

    Superdrol: 400 / 20
    Anadrol: 320 / 45
    Dianabol: 210 / 60
    Do know the a/a ratio of m1t?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,162
    Rep Power
    33169
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    38.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Do know the a/a ratio of m1t?
    oral AA ratios as compared to 17a-methyl test for the Levator ani muscle and seminal vesicles are as follows:

    M1t: 910 / 220 and 1600 / 100
    Antaeus Rep
  5. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,076
    Rep Power
    323377
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    57.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    dbol makes me feel better (just nice) , Drol makes me feel like ****, beastdrol/SD is nice for lean gains and i dont get lathergy some seem to get , but i also NEVER run any cycle without at least a HRT dose of test.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  6. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    i hope to stack some sd & anadrol some day.

    reviews of it have been amazing.
  7. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,076
    Rep Power
    323377
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    57.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i hope to stack some sd & anadrol some day.

    reviews of it have been amazing.
    i would never do it i HATE drol plus both are hard on liver. though i have stacked tbol and var on a test/mast cycle which was nice.
    but drol is a no go for me.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  8. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6866
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Jbry is ur thinking of stacking then hit me up, as u know I did thia before. 30lbs in less than a month. So.much weight tore my ACL on a simple kick playin around with some trash. One think get ALOT of.B vits especially B12 to.feed tge redblood cells anadrol and.SD create
  9. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%

    Thanks for your response. ok so i have used Anadrol at 100mg with good results (although i prefer DBOL at 30/40mg) how would SD at say 20mg compare in gains/toxicity (if variables same)

    Thanks
  10. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%

    so what is the consenus, is Anadrol harsher than SD at effective doses or what? e.g 100mg Anadrol/20mg SD

    Thanks again
  11. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

    Idk I didn't gain much of anything from sd....
  12. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    71.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Thanks for your response. ok so i have used Anadrol at 100mg with good results (although i prefer DBOL at 30/40mg) how would SD at say 20mg compare in gains/toxicity (if variables same)

    Thanks
    Dbol at 60mg for me is absolutely awesome! I don't see much from SD at 20mg, but 30mg seems to hit good although lethargy, at least for me, really sucks!
  13. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Dbol at 60mg for me is absolutely awesome! I don't see much from SD at 20mg, but 30mg seems to hit good although lethargy, at least for me, really sucks!
    what were you gsins off SD like?
  14. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    71.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    what were you gsins off SD like?
    I've ran it on two seperate ocassions and never really gained size like I wanted to. Strength really increased but the size didn't come like it does with dbol. Dbol always made me feel great and always wanting to workout whereas SD makes me very lethargic and I notice I end up skipping workouts because I can't get off the couch 'cause I feel like sh*t. That's just me though.
  15. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5376
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    SD is powerful. Always worked great for me and I've ran it numerous times. Same strength/mass gains every time
  16. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6866
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Still u cannot compare sd to real steroids, they just feel different, I really liked winstrol dbol and anadrol
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  17. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,162
    Rep Power
    33169
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    38.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Still u cannot compare sd to real steroids, they just feel different, I really liked winstrol dbol and anadrol
    :notsureifsrs:
    Antaeus Rep
  18. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10112
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    supderdrol is very powerful. Some have gained a lb a day after 5-10days of use. A lot of it will be water, but regardless you will gain weight and strength. I dont know whats up with the reviews so far but they are not normal. Beastdrol is still sold online retail and is something you may want to try.

    It is very hard on your body, the liver really gets it bad. Unreal machine has a very good write up if you search. Just search online in general, its cheap, its toxic.
  19. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1750
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    79.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Hi i havent posted on these forums for awhile...

    I was curious how is SD comparable to say Dianabol or Oxymetholone in terms of potency and toxicity? I have used the two afromentioned compounds at relative doses and wanted some feedback maybe from someone who has used SD and/or either compound used or someone with scientific data.

    Thanks
    I hope you know that you spelled Zeus incorrectly..
  20. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,300
    Rep Power
    1638
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    50.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Hi i havent posted on these forums for awhile...

    I was curious how is SD comparable to say Dianabol or Oxymetholone in terms of potency and toxicity? I have used the two afromentioned compounds at relative doses and wanted some feedback maybe from someone who has used SD and/or either compound used or someone with scientific data.

    Thanks
    hey I've only used SD but hers Wat I'm doing feeling gaining on right now micro drol
  21. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Jbry is ur thinking of stacking then hit me up, as u know I did thia before. 30lbs in less than a month. So.much weight tore my ACL on a simple kick playin around with some trash. One think get ALOT of.B vits especially B12 to.feed tge redblood cells anadrol and.SD create
    will do bro.
  22. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    stack the sd/dbol together.

    30mg of dbol/20mg of sd, 4 weeks.

    sd is ruffer than dbol simply because it is that much more powerful.

    i've seen a good analogy of the two a while back when i was a newb.

    dbol is like a shooting a target with buckshot, and sd is like shooting at it with a high powered rifle.
  23. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    71.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    stack the sd/dbol together.

    30mg of dbol/20mg of sd, 4 weeks.

    sd is ruffer than dbol simply because it is that much more powerful.

    i've seen a good analogy of the two a while back when i was a newb.

    dbol is like a shooting a target with buckshot, and sd is like shooting at it with a high powered rifle.
    I don't know if I quite get that analogy? I personally love dbol WAY more than SD. Just my preference. Dbol makes me feel good while SD makes me feel like doo-doo!
  24. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%

    Some good feed back coming here guys. I was curious how do you dose say 20mg of SD?
    When i took Dbol i spread it over every 4-5 hours in the past however i have heard of people taking full dose pre- workout... which i am yet to try but will...
  25. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    I hope you know that you spelled Zeus incorrectly..
    Rayman i am aware thankyou
  26. New Member
    DeppJarrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Still u cannot compare sd to real steroids, they just feel different, I really liked winstrol dbol and anadrol
    You must be joking.


    Tap, snap, or nap.
  27. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,076
    Rep Power
    323377
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    57.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I've ran it on two seperate ocassions and never really gained size like I wanted to. Strength really increased but the size didn't come like it does with dbol. Dbol always made me feel great and always wanting to workout whereas SD makes me very lethargic and I notice I end up skipping workouts because I can't get off the couch 'cause I feel like sh*t. That's just me though.
    did you use any test while using the SD ?i feel this is the main reson for the lathergy alot feel because there usng orl only cycles, shutting themselvs down with not added test to compensate.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  28. Board Supporter
    SOWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    Are there any clones still around besides Beastdrol?
  29. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7270
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    SD IS a steroid bruh bruh.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  30. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I don't know if I quite get that analogy? I personally love dbol WAY more than SD. Just my preference. Dbol makes me feel good while SD makes me feel like doo-doo!
    when you shoot a target using buck shot, it is going to go everywhere uncontrolled, hit the target, and everything else. like with dianabol, you will just swell up with androgens & methyl estrogen.

    a high powered rifle will be more precise, hitting just the target, like how superdrol is, it is highly anabolic, low androgenic, and does not aromatize.
  31. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    71.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    when you shoot a target using buck shot, it is going to go everywhere uncontrolled, hit the target, and everything else. like with dianabol, you will just swell up with androgens & methyl estrogen.

    a high powered rifle will be more precise, hitting just the target, like how superdrol is, it is highly anabolic, low androgenic, and does not aromatize.
    haha ok I got it. For some reason, I read differently the first time around. But yeah, it makes sense.
  32. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7270
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Someone saved my life tonight, sugar bearrrrrr.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  33. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%

    Has anyone who has used Superdrol used M1A (Alpha One)?

    Are they comparable?
  34. New Member
    oze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.54%

    For me, Superdrol is the best compound I've ever ran in terms of developing lean mass and explosive strength gains that are keepable. 4 weeks of SD at 20-30mg and nothing really competes, in terms of gains vs sides.

    If I only had the choice of 1 steroid for the rest of my life, it would be Superdrol.
  35. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by oze View Post
    For me, Superdrol is the best compound I've ever ran in terms of developing lean mass and explosive strength gains that are keepable. 4 weeks of SD at 20-30mg and nothing really competes, in terms of gains vs sides.

    If I only had the choice of 1 steroid for the rest of my life, it would be Superdrol.
    Thankyou for your input. What other compounds have you ran to compare SD to? i am getting tempted reading the posts about it...
  36. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

    Didn't get anything from beastdrol...... But gonna try sd again from another company... Becusse my friend didn't get anything from their beastdrol either.... Same batch... Might of been underdosed or just plain bunk.... Both ran it up 30mg.... My friend ran sd from a local company... Gained 12lbs.... At 20mg.... On beastdrol at 30mg gained 4lbs.... Thinking it was way overhyped...
  37. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Didn't get anything from beastdrol...... But gonna try sd again from another company... Becusse my friend didn't get anything from their beastdrol either.... Same batch... Might of been underdosed or just plain bunk.... Both ran it up 30mg.... My friend ran sd from a local company... Gained 12lbs.... At 20mg.... On beastdrol at 30mg gained 4lbs.... Thinking it was way overhyped...
    lol this story is becoming all too common with you... it's not even being told straight anymore.

    In this thread you say you say you used Beastdrol at 10/20/20/20 with no big gains.

    Biting the SD bullet

    In this thread you say you ran Beastdrol at 20/20/30/30 and you gained only 5lbs.

    SD pulse high dose

    And in a more recent thread you say you ran Beastdrol and STOPPED at week 3 (you went all 4 weeks every other time) and get this, you gained 3 lbs this time.

    massdrol or beastdrol

    Stop trolling.

    And if you can lose a pound a week on a 1700 calorie diet BUT gain naturally on a 2300 calorie diet *cough* bullsh*t *cough* I don't understand why you bother with steroids. You're a superhuman bro!
  38. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Red looks good on you Machwon
  39. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    lol this story is becoming all too common with you... it's not even being told straight anymore. In this thread you say you say you used Beastdrol at 10/20/20/20 with no big gains. Biting the SD bulletIn this thread you say you ran Beastdrol at 20/20/30/30 and you gained only 5lbs. SD pulse high doseAnd in a more recent thread you say you ran Beastdrol and STOPPED at week 3 (you went all 4 weeks every other time) and get this, you gained 3 lbs this time. massdrol or beastdrolStop trolling. And if you can lose a pound a week on a 1700 calorie diet BUT gain naturally on a 2300 calorie diet *cough* bullsh*t *cough* I don't understand why you bother with steroids. You're a superhuman bro!
    Stalk much? ill rape you i mean rep you later
  40. New Member
    EBSNW1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    1113
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.85%

    When I read this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    My first sd run was beastdrol and it flat out sucked.... No big gains like everyone says that was at 10/20/20/20...

    Have a bottle of a local brand rock solid nutrioan called s mass hopefully I'll get them awesome gains... Gonna run it 20/20/30/30/30 or something like that...
    And this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Didn't gain anything on beastdrol..... Personally I think for some reason everyone just loves **** on this board for some reason....But on a lesser know sd clone I was up 6lbs in 9 days..... On a lower dose... Ran beast up to 30mg stopped after 3 weeks when the scale was only up 3lbs.... On a 2800 calorie diet when I can gain easily on 2300-2400.....naturally
    And then saw this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Didn't get anything from beastdrol...... But gonna try sd again from another company... Becusse my friend didn't get anything from their beastdrol either.... Same batch... Might of been underdosed or just plain bunk.... Both ran it up 30mg.... My friend ran sd from a local company... Gained 12lbs.... At 20mg.... On beastdrol at 30mg gained 4lbs.... Thinking it was way overhyped...
    I was like:

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epi-Strong
    By zombiemuscle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 02:04 AM
  2. Still going strong
    By TheCSWFighter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 01:21 AM
  3. Strong and Big?? Who?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 10:03 AM
  4. You don't have to be strong
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 12:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in