How strong is SD?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    when you shoot a target using buck shot, it is going to go everywhere uncontrolled, hit the target, and everything else. like with dianabol, you will just swell up with androgens & methyl estrogen.

    a high powered rifle will be more precise, hitting just the target, like how superdrol is, it is highly anabolic, low androgenic, and does not aromatize.
    haha ok I got it. For some reason, I read differently the first time around. But yeah, it makes sense.


  2. Someone saved my life tonight, sugar bearrrrrr.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
    •   
       


  3. Has anyone who has used Superdrol used M1A (Alpha One)?

    Are they comparable?

  4. For me, Superdrol is the best compound I've ever ran in terms of developing lean mass and explosive strength gains that are keepable. 4 weeks of SD at 20-30mg and nothing really competes, in terms of gains vs sides.

    If I only had the choice of 1 steroid for the rest of my life, it would be Superdrol.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by oze View Post
    For me, Superdrol is the best compound I've ever ran in terms of developing lean mass and explosive strength gains that are keepable. 4 weeks of SD at 20-30mg and nothing really competes, in terms of gains vs sides.

    If I only had the choice of 1 steroid for the rest of my life, it would be Superdrol.
    Thankyou for your input. What other compounds have you ran to compare SD to? i am getting tempted reading the posts about it...

  6. Didn't get anything from beastdrol...... But gonna try sd again from another company... Becusse my friend didn't get anything from their beastdrol either.... Same batch... Might of been underdosed or just plain bunk.... Both ran it up 30mg.... My friend ran sd from a local company... Gained 12lbs.... At 20mg.... On beastdrol at 30mg gained 4lbs.... Thinking it was way overhyped...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Didn't get anything from beastdrol...... But gonna try sd again from another company... Becusse my friend didn't get anything from their beastdrol either.... Same batch... Might of been underdosed or just plain bunk.... Both ran it up 30mg.... My friend ran sd from a local company... Gained 12lbs.... At 20mg.... On beastdrol at 30mg gained 4lbs.... Thinking it was way overhyped...
    lol this story is becoming all too common with you... it's not even being told straight anymore.

    In this thread you say you say you used Beastdrol at 10/20/20/20 with no big gains.

    Biting the SD bullet

    In this thread you say you ran Beastdrol at 20/20/30/30 and you gained only 5lbs.

    SD pulse high dose

    And in a more recent thread you say you ran Beastdrol and STOPPED at week 3 (you went all 4 weeks every other time) and get this, you gained 3 lbs this time.

    massdrol or beastdrol

    Stop trolling.

    And if you can lose a pound a week on a 1700 calorie diet BUT gain naturally on a 2300 calorie diet *cough* bullsh*t *cough* I don't understand why you bother with steroids. You're a superhuman bro!

  8. Red looks good on you Machwon

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    lol this story is becoming all too common with you... it's not even being told straight anymore. In this thread you say you say you used Beastdrol at 10/20/20/20 with no big gains. Biting the SD bulletIn this thread you say you ran Beastdrol at 20/20/30/30 and you gained only 5lbs. SD pulse high doseAnd in a more recent thread you say you ran Beastdrol and STOPPED at week 3 (you went all 4 weeks every other time) and get this, you gained 3 lbs this time. massdrol or beastdrolStop trolling. And if you can lose a pound a week on a 1700 calorie diet BUT gain naturally on a 2300 calorie diet *cough* bullsh*t *cough* I don't understand why you bother with steroids. You're a superhuman bro!
    Stalk much? ill rape you i mean rep you later

  10. When I read this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    My first sd run was beastdrol and it flat out sucked.... No big gains like everyone says that was at 10/20/20/20...

    Have a bottle of a local brand rock solid nutrioan called s mass hopefully I'll get them awesome gains... Gonna run it 20/20/30/30/30 or something like that...
    And this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Didn't gain anything on beastdrol..... Personally I think for some reason everyone just loves ntbm on this board for some reason....But on a lesser know sd clone I was up 6lbs in 9 days..... On a lower dose... Ran beast up to 30mg stopped after 3 weeks when the scale was only up 3lbs.... On a 2800 calorie diet when I can gain easily on 2300-2400.....naturally
    And then saw this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Didn't get anything from beastdrol...... But gonna try sd again from another company... Becusse my friend didn't get anything from their beastdrol either.... Same batch... Might of been underdosed or just plain bunk.... Both ran it up 30mg.... My friend ran sd from a local company... Gained 12lbs.... At 20mg.... On beastdrol at 30mg gained 4lbs.... Thinking it was way overhyped...
    I was like:

    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Has anyone who has used Superdrol used M1A (Alpha One)?

    Are they comparable?
    Yeah I like alpha one better than superdrol. Gave gains close to m1t for me. I would say 80mgs equals close to the gains 15mgs of m1t gave me. Really though you just have to try it yourself. Long before the "loophole" that steroids like superdrol could be sold it was always the debate weather dbol or anadrol was stronger and it diffrers from person to person. For me personaly I would rate them like this strongest to weakest.

    1.Anadrol 100mgs. M1t was really close but I actually felt better and had crazy recovery on anadrol so I made it number one. Used it numerous times.
    2. m1t 15mgs was the sweet spot. I went higher but it didn't give any better gains. Used a few times
    3.alpha one worked great for me but you may need two bottles because if I remember right I doesed it at 80mgs. Used once.
    4.superdrol Works well at 20mgs. Tried 30 and didn't see a diffrence. I do beleive alot of brands are underdosed because I tried two I didn't like.
    5.max lmg at 150mgs works damn well and I blow up fast but I have to have some caber around cause it flairs up my nipples fast.
    6.dbol 50mgs works well and it may actually add more weight on the scale than superdrol but alot is water.
    7.phera some love it. I tried it once and it didn't do much for me.
    8.Winstrol. I hate winstrol. Went as high as 100mgs
    Oh and one thing I want to add is superdrol/max lmg stacked together rivaled anadrol in gains.
    Last thing my favorite stack of all time was test/anadrol/fina. ha big surprise that packed weight on.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Yeah I like alpha one better than superdrol. Gave gains close to m1t for me. I would say 80mgs equals close to the gains 15mgs of m1t gave me. Really though you just have to try it yourself. Long before the "loophole" that steroids like superdrol could be sold it was always the debate weather dbol or anadrol was stronger and it diffrers from person to person. For me personaly I would rate them like this strongest to weakest.

    1.Anadrol 100mgs. M1t was really close but I actually felt better and had crazy recovery on anadrol so I made it number one. Used it numerous times.
    2. m1t 15mgs was the sweet spot. I went higher but it didn't give any better gains. Used a few times
    3.alpha one worked great for me but you may need two bottles because if I remember right I doesed it at 80mgs. Used once.
    4.superdrol Works well at 20mgs. Tried 30 and didn't see a diffrence. I do beleive alot of brands are underdosed because I tried two I didn't like.
    5.max lmg at 150mgs works damn well and I blow up fast but I have to have some caber around cause it flairs up my nipples fast.
    6.dbol 50mgs works well and it may actually add more weight on the scale than superdrol but alot is water.
    7.phera some love it. I tried it once and it didn't do much for me.
    8.Winstrol. I hate winstrol. Went as high as 100mgs
    Oh and one thing I want to add is superdrol/max lmg stacked together rivaled anadrol in gains.
    Last thing my favorite stack of all time was test/anadrol/fina. ha big surprise that packed weight on.
    I guess I'm not the only one who loves LMG. I've said many times before that LMG is the closest thing to dbol out there and I believe it's the best OTC compound on the market. Of course I'd rate dbol higher than LMG though. And SD is good but lethargy is a b*tch for me when I'm on it. I like your list though, we think alike.

  13. can anyone with chemistry knowledge answer this question:

    I was looking at SD clones and seen different chemical

    2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 10mg
    &
    2a, 17a Di Methyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol 10mg

    Can anyone explain what this is, are they the same?

  14. You could ask PA

  15. 2 different ways of writing the same thing

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    2 different ways of writing the same thing
    Are you guessing or is that scientific fact?

  17. I can only compare to other PHs, but SD is great if you run it correctly. If you eat like crap you won't gain anything except a strength increase. If you have a soild foundation (diet) you will make great gains after the beginning water bloat. I will also second or third that 30mg a day does keep you pretty lethargic, you just gotta suck it up and lift. I'm finishing a 30mg SD run, will start pct in a few days. Roughly 15lbs in a bit over 3 weeks, and i still have ab definition. Make no mistake, SD is a steroid.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Are you guessing or is that scientific fact?
    This is a fact, both are correct forms of writing SD.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    can anyone with chemistry knowledge answer this question:

    I was looking at SD clones and seen different chemical

    2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 10mg
    &
    2a, 17a Di Methyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol 10mg

    Can anyone explain what this is, are they the same?
    etiocholan= 5a-androst

    if you dont believe me, i dont care.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    etiocholan= 5a-androst

    if you dont believe me, i dont care.
    No i'm cool with that, as i'm no chemist...

    I'm guessing the last bit was a joke

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I can only compare to other PHs, but SD is great if you run it correctly. If you eat like crap you won't gain anything except a strength increase. If you have a soild foundation (diet) you will make great gains after the beginning water bloat. I will also second or third that 30mg a day does keep you pretty lethargic, you just gotta suck it up and lift. I'm finishing a 30mg SD run, will start pct in a few days. Roughly 15lbs in a bit over 3 weeks, and i still have ab definition. Make no mistake, SD is a steroid.
    Good stuff, thats quite the transformation in such a short period. Any before and after pics?

  22. How strong is SD? f*cking strong.

    Mods, please close thread.




    LOL, jk.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epi-Strong
    By zombiemuscle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 02:04 AM
  2. Still going strong
    By TheCSWFighter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 01:21 AM
  3. Strong and Big?? Who?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 10:03 AM
  4. You don't have to be strong
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 12:48 AM
Log in
Log in