How strong is SD?

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Hi i havent posted on these forums for awhile...

I was curious how is SD comparable to say Dianabol or Oxymetholone in terms of potency and toxicity? I have used the two afromentioned compounds at relative doses and wanted some feedback maybe from someone who has used SD and/or either compound used or someone with scientific data.

Thanks

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

I was curious how is SD comparable to say Dianabol or Oxymetholone in terms of potency and toxicity? I have used the two afromentioned compounds at relative doses and wanted some feedback maybe from someone who has used SD and/or either compound used or someone with scientific data.

Thanks
It depends on the individual somewhat. Toxicity and potency often correlate. It doesn't matter which is more potent in the long run, just which gives the least amount of sides while still getting you swole.

highest recorded oral A/A ratios for the following:

Superdrol: 400 / 20
Anadrol: 320 / 45
Dianabol: 210 / 60

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the individual somewhat. Toxicity and potency often correlate. It doesn't matter which is more potent in the long run, just which gives the least amount of sides while still getting you swole.

highest recorded oral A/A ratios for the following:

Superdrol: 400 / 20
Anadrol: 320 / 45
Dianabol: 210 / 60
Do know the a/a ratio of m1t?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
dbol makes me feel better (just nice) , Drol makes me feel like ****, beastdrol/SD is nice for lean gains and i dont get lathergy some seem to get , but i also NEVER run any cycle without at least a HRT dose of test.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope to stack some sd & anadrol some day.

reviews of it have been amazing.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i hope to stack some sd & anadrol some day.

reviews of it have been amazing.
i would never do it i HATE drol plus both are hard on liver. though i have stacked tbol and var on a test/mast cycle which was nice.
but drol is a no go for me.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Jbry is ur thinking of stacking then hit me up, as u know I did thia before. 30lbs in less than a month. So.much weight tore my ACL on a simple kick playin around with some trash. One think get ALOT of.B vits especially B12 to.feed tge redblood cells anadrol and.SD create

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your response. ok so i have used Anadrol at 100mg with good results (although i prefer DBOL at 30/40mg) how would SD at say 20mg compare in gains/toxicity (if variables same)

Thanks

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
so what is the consenus, is Anadrol harsher than SD at effective doses or what? e.g 100mg Anadrol/20mg SD

Thanks again

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Idk I didn't gain much of anything from sd....

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Thanks for your response. ok so i have used Anadrol at 100mg with good results (although i prefer DBOL at 30/40mg) how would SD at say 20mg compare in gains/toxicity (if variables same)

Thanks
Dbol at 60mg for me is absolutely awesome! I don't see much from SD at 20mg, but 30mg seems to hit good although lethargy, at least for me, really sucks!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
what were you gsins off SD like?
I've ran it on two seperate ocassions and never really gained size like I wanted to. Strength really increased but the size didn't come like it does with dbol. Dbol always made me feel great and always wanting to workout whereas SD makes me very lethargic and I notice I end up skipping workouts because I can't get off the couch 'cause I feel like sh*t. That's just me though.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD is powerful. Always worked great for me and I've ran it numerous times. Same strength/mass gains every time :D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Still u cannot compare sd to real steroids, they just feel different, I really liked winstrol dbol and anadrol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
supderdrol is very powerful. Some have gained a lb a day after 5-10days of use. A lot of it will be water, but regardless you will gain weight and strength. I dont know whats up with the reviews so far but they are not normal. Beastdrol is still sold online retail and is something you may want to try.

It is very hard on your body, the liver really gets it bad. Unreal machine has a very good write up if you search. Just search online in general, its cheap, its toxic.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards

Thanks
I hope you know that you spelled Zeus incorrectly..

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
hey I've only used SD but hers Wat I'm doing feeling gaining on right now http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/180329-micro-drol.html#post2954159

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jbry is ur thinking of stacking then hit me up, as u know I did thia before. 30lbs in less than a month. So.much weight tore my ACL on a simple kick playin around with some trash. One think get ALOT of.B vits especially B12 to.feed tge redblood cells anadrol and.SD create
will do bro. :thumbsup:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stack the sd/dbol together.

30mg of dbol/20mg of sd, 4 weeks.

sd is ruffer than dbol simply because it is that much more powerful.

i've seen a good analogy of the two a while back when i was a newb.

dbol is like a shooting a target with buckshot, and sd is like shooting at it with a high powered rifle.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
stack the sd/dbol together.

30mg of dbol/20mg of sd, 4 weeks.

sd is ruffer than dbol simply because it is that much more powerful.

i've seen a good analogy of the two a while back when i was a newb.

dbol is like a shooting a target with buckshot, and sd is like shooting at it with a high powered rifle.
I don't know if I quite get that analogy? I personally love dbol WAY more than SD. Just my preference. Dbol makes me feel good while SD makes me feel like doo-doo!

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Some good feed back coming here guys. I was curious how do you dose say 20mg of SD?
When i took Dbol i spread it over every 4-5 hours in the past however i have heard of people taking full dose pre- workout... which i am yet to try but will...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I've ran it on two seperate ocassions and never really gained size like I wanted to. Strength really increased but the size didn't come like it does with dbol. Dbol always made me feel great and always wanting to workout whereas SD makes me very lethargic and I notice I end up skipping workouts because I can't get off the couch 'cause I feel like sh*t. That's just me though.
did you use any test while using the SD ?i feel this is the main reson for the lathergy alot feel because there usng orl only cycles, shutting themselvs down with not added test to compensate.

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
Are there any clones still around besides Beastdrol?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
SD IS a steroid bruh bruh.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if I quite get that analogy? I personally love dbol WAY more than SD. Just my preference. Dbol makes me feel good while SD makes me feel like doo-doo!
when you shoot a target using buck shot, it is going to go everywhere uncontrolled, hit the target, and everything else. like with dianabol, you will just swell up with androgens & methyl estrogen.

a high powered rifle will be more precise, hitting just the target, like how superdrol is, it is highly anabolic, low androgenic, and does not aromatize.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
when you shoot a target using buck shot, it is going to go everywhere uncontrolled, hit the target, and everything else. like with dianabol, you will just swell up with androgens & methyl estrogen.

a high powered rifle will be more precise, hitting just the target, like how superdrol is, it is highly anabolic, low androgenic, and does not aromatize.
haha ok I got it. For some reason, I read differently the first time around. But yeah, it makes sense.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Someone saved my life tonight, sugar bearrrrrr.

oze

oze

Awards
For me, Superdrol is the best compound I've ever ran in terms of developing lean mass and explosive strength gains that are keepable. 4 weeks of SD at 20-30mg and nothing really competes, in terms of gains vs sides.

If I only had the choice of 1 steroid for the rest of my life, it would be Superdrol.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
For me, Superdrol is the best compound I've ever ran in terms of developing lean mass and explosive strength gains that are keepable. 4 weeks of SD at 20-30mg and nothing really competes, in terms of gains vs sides.

If I only had the choice of 1 steroid for the rest of my life, it would be Superdrol.
Thankyou for your input. What other compounds have you ran to compare SD to? i am getting tempted reading the posts about it...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get anything from beastdrol...... But gonna try sd again from another company... Becusse my friend didn't get anything from their beastdrol either.... Same batch... Might of been underdosed or just plain bunk.... Both ran it up 30mg.... My friend ran sd from a local company... Gained 12lbs.... At 20mg.... On beastdrol at 30mg gained 4lbs.... Thinking it was way overhyped...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't get anything from beastdrol...... But gonna try sd again from another company... Becusse my friend didn't get anything from their beastdrol either.... Same batch... Might of been underdosed or just plain bunk.... Both ran it up 30mg.... My friend ran sd from a local company... Gained 12lbs.... At 20mg.... On beastdrol at 30mg gained 4lbs.... Thinking it was way overhyped...
lol this story is becoming all too common with you... it's not even being told straight anymore.

In this thread you say you say you used Beastdrol at 10/20/20/20 with no big gains.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/178836-biting-sd-bullet-2.html#post2931618

In this thread you say you ran Beastdrol at 20/20/30/30 and you gained only 5lbs.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/179523-sd-pulse-high.html#post2942006

And in a more recent thread you say you ran Beastdrol and STOPPED at week 3 (you went all 4 weeks every other time) and get this, you gained 3 lbs this time.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/180262-massdrol-beastdrol.html#post2953066

Stop trolling.

And if you can lose a pound a week on a 1700 calorie diet BUT gain naturally on a 2300 calorie diet *cough* bullsh*t *cough* I don't understand why you bother with steroids. You're a superhuman bro!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol this story is becoming all too common with you... it's not even being told straight anymore. In this thread you say you say you used Beastdrol at 10/20/20/20 with no big gains. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/178836-biting-sd-bullet-2.html#post2931618In this thread you say you ran Beastdrol at 20/20/30/30 and you gained only 5lbs. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/179523-sd-pulse-high.html#post2942006And in a more recent thread you say you ran Beastdrol and STOPPED at week 3 (you went all 4 weeks every other time) and get this, you gained 3 lbs this time. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/180262-massdrol-beastdrol.html#post2953066Stop trolling. And if you can lose a pound a week on a 1700 calorie diet BUT gain naturally on a 2300 calorie diet *cough* bullsh*t *cough* I don't understand why you bother with steroids. You're a superhuman bro!
Stalk much? :lmao: ill rape you i mean rep you later

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
When I read this:

My first sd run was beastdrol and it flat out sucked.... No big gains like everyone says that was at 10/20/20/20...

Have a bottle of a local brand rock solid nutrioan called s mass hopefully I'll get them awesome gains... Gonna run it 20/20/30/30/30 or something like that...
And this:

Didn't gain anything on beastdrol..... Personally I think for some reason everyone just loves ntbm on this board for some reason....But on a lesser know sd clone I was up 6lbs in 9 days..... On a lower dose... Ran beast up to 30mg stopped after 3 weeks when the scale was only up 3lbs.... On a 2800 calorie diet when I can gain easily on 2300-2400.....naturally
And then saw this:

I was like:

[video=youtube;GHy1rFeBDzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHy1rFeBDzQ[/video]

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone who has used Superdrol used M1A (Alpha One)?

Are they comparable?
Yeah I like alpha one better than superdrol. Gave gains close to m1t for me. I would say 80mgs equals close to the gains 15mgs of m1t gave me. Really though you just have to try it yourself. Long before the "loophole" that steroids like superdrol could be sold it was always the debate weather dbol or anadrol was stronger and it diffrers from person to person. For me personaly I would rate them like this strongest to weakest.

1.Anadrol 100mgs. M1t was really close but I actually felt better and had crazy recovery on anadrol so I made it number one. Used it numerous times.
2. m1t 15mgs was the sweet spot. I went higher but it didn't give any better gains. Used a few times
3.alpha one worked great for me but you may need two bottles because if I remember right I doesed it at 80mgs. Used once.
4.superdrol Works well at 20mgs. Tried 30 and didn't see a diffrence. I do beleive alot of brands are underdosed because I tried two I didn't like.
5.max lmg at 150mgs works damn well and I blow up fast but I have to have some caber around cause it flairs up my nipples fast.
6.dbol 50mgs works well and it may actually add more weight on the scale than superdrol but alot is water.
7.phera some love it. I tried it once and it didn't do much for me.
8.Winstrol. I hate winstrol. Went as high as 100mgs
Oh and one thing I want to add is superdrol/max lmg stacked together rivaled anadrol in gains.
Last thing my favorite stack of all time was test/anadrol/fina. ha big surprise that packed weight on.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah I like alpha one better than superdrol. Gave gains close to m1t for me. I would say 80mgs equals close to the gains 15mgs of m1t gave me. Really though you just have to try it yourself. Long before the "loophole" that steroids like superdrol could be sold it was always the debate weather dbol or anadrol was stronger and it diffrers from person to person. For me personaly I would rate them like this strongest to weakest.

1.Anadrol 100mgs. M1t was really close but I actually felt better and had crazy recovery on anadrol so I made it number one. Used it numerous times.
2. m1t 15mgs was the sweet spot. I went higher but it didn't give any better gains. Used a few times
3.alpha one worked great for me but you may need two bottles because if I remember right I doesed it at 80mgs. Used once.
4.superdrol Works well at 20mgs. Tried 30 and didn't see a diffrence. I do beleive alot of brands are underdosed because I tried two I didn't like.
5.max lmg at 150mgs works damn well and I blow up fast but I have to have some caber around cause it flairs up my nipples fast.
6.dbol 50mgs works well and it may actually add more weight on the scale than superdrol but alot is water.
7.phera some love it. I tried it once and it didn't do much for me.
8.Winstrol. I hate winstrol. Went as high as 100mgs
Oh and one thing I want to add is superdrol/max lmg stacked together rivaled anadrol in gains.
Last thing my favorite stack of all time was test/anadrol/fina. ha big surprise that packed weight on.
I guess I'm not the only one who loves LMG. I've said many times before that LMG is the closest thing to dbol out there and I believe it's the best OTC compound on the market. Of course I'd rate dbol higher than LMG though. And SD is good but lethargy is a b*tch for me when I'm on it. I like your list though, we think alike.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
can anyone with chemistry knowledge answer this question:

I was looking at SD clones and seen different chemical

2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 10mg
&
2a, 17a Di Methyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol 10mg

Can anyone explain what this is, are they the same?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 different ways of writing the same thing

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can only compare to other PHs, but SD is great if you run it correctly. If you eat like crap you won't gain anything except a strength increase. If you have a soild foundation (diet) you will make great gains after the beginning water bloat. I will also second or third that 30mg a day does keep you pretty lethargic, you just gotta suck it up and lift. I'm finishing a 30mg SD run, will start pct in a few days. Roughly 15lbs in a bit over 3 weeks, and i still have ab definition. Make no mistake, SD is a steroid.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can anyone with chemistry knowledge answer this question:

I was looking at SD clones and seen different chemical

2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 10mg
&
2a, 17a Di Methyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol 10mg

Can anyone explain what this is, are they the same?
etiocholan= 5a-androst

if you dont believe me, i dont care. :lol: