What's on the horizon for OTC AAS/PH??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
We all know from reading Llewellyn and Roberts that all these OTC grey market supps. are long forgotten and unscheduled AAS. Has anyone heard about anything on the horizon; forgotten experimental AAS dug up from Vida or old pharmaceutical literature?? I think the last was boladrol/ Boladiol.Next?!?!??PS. Not to worry though, knowing the Govt., they will ban DHEA next and we can still get SD!!!!! LOL!!!!!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
just use test and forget the pill crap...Just sayin, if your gonna risk your health why not do it with proven drugs that have research backing them... Ill never go back to designors/ph's... Just my opinion...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Cuz some can't get test easily.... Lol....

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
anyone can get test easily

i have never heard of someone get arrested for buying 2 bottles of test e off the internet

google seriously can get you ANYTHING

you could buy illicit drugs found on google too... heroin, coke, meth, weed, fake weed, mushrooms, rcs, kratom etc

ONE SEARCH will equal a legit source- and i dont think the feds are looking for the guys buying anything under 50 bottles

they want the guys buying 1000s of bottles and selling them

to the op, i have no clue how superdrol is still legal...... but while it is, im gunna use it..

hopefully they come out with some non toxic shiit thats as effective as superdrol.... i know there has to be something else out there like dienolone that doenst have to be slathered all over you....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as OTC; I don't expect much on the horizon, but then again, who knows. Taurus, Anteus, PP and PHF seem to be the ones leading that market right now. They're all doing different things, but it all just depends on what the government does.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
probally see some new research chems .e.g new peptides/sarms

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
My buddy got arrested for getting 6 bottle of test, 500 dbol pills, 300 winny pills, and pct.... That's not alot at all.... I think it was 2 cycles worth or something like that.... Luckily it was a first offense and he got off with probation.... So don't say it's that easy.... You have just been lucky or my buddy was just the one they picked that day....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
steroids sold as supplements help people in situations like mine. thats all im saying.

oh, and i hope someone releases 17a,13b di-ethyl dienolone. (monster steroid, not banned.)

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
My buddy got arrested for getting 6 bottle of test, 500 dbol pills, 300 winny pills, and pct.... That's not alot at all.... I think it was 2 cycles worth or something like that.... Luckily it was a first offense and he got off with probation.... So don't say it's that easy.... You have just been lucky or my buddy was just the one they picked that day....
800 pills + test doesn't sound like a lot to you?

LUCKILY they didn't get him on ''intent to distribute''.

ripped64

Awards
I wish I could find some test also because I would much rather do a cycle of that over ph's.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, what is the difference between 500mg of test from a direct precurso ph like ams 4-ad, and 500mg of test from an injection of test e, besides one will be 500mg of pure testosterone, and the other will be less d/t the ester, and one begins working immediately, the other takes a few weeks to reach supra physiological levels.

im talking anabolic/androgenic effect?

you guys with your injectables are better theories. i dont think people realize you can get test other ways besides injection.

and then, the modifications of a androgen to make it orally available, yes, make it more dangerous than un modified test, but these changes also make it much more powerful (in most cases)

example, testosteron compared to methyl testosterone