Awards
As anyone done a katanadrol only cycle? Curious about results

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know Chocolate Milk ran it solo at a moderately high dose (around 300-350) and loved it. Awesome compound for getting shredded.

ak471985

Awards
You know what the cycle length was by chance?

ak471985

Awards
Next question katanadrol vs. Lgi sd 10 and halo

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you cant compare a methylated steroid to a non methylated one.

no one has the $$$ to run katana at a dose that would be comparable to a methylated steroid.

now furazabol, the methyl version, is probably a better compound than both. stronger than hd, safer than sd.

ak471985

Awards
Furazabol is alittle more difficult to come by...winny is pretty much the same thing from what I've read and heard

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
honestly i havent used it alont but it was really nice whil i was on testcyp, mast, ASGT and need2slin WHICKED stack.
alone im sure its nice also.
but when i use it again im stcking it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what the cycle length was by chance?
7 weeks at 300-350mg is what I remember him saying the other day about it I believe.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Furazabol is alittle more difficult to come by...winny is pretty much the same thing from what I've read and heard
If you know any chemist, just have them make it from your katana.Fura compound is more stronger mg for mg than p stanz

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Nothing against Mr. Supps , but why pay their prices?? All the bulk powder comes from china and is packaged mostly in the US. Why not buy a less expensive clone and run it as high as you want. Between furuza and p stanz (better known names) I had better luck with P stanz, but thats me.To me the same question still keeps coming up"why run furuza/Katan or p stanz at 300+ when you can just run SD at 10mg?????Anyone care to joust on this topic???

ak471985

Awards
So I take it in your opinion sd is better? Is that from experience of using cycling both?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Nothing against Mr. Supps , but why pay their prices?? All the bulk powder comes from china and is packaged mostly in the US. Why not buy a less expensive clone and run it as high as you want. Between furuza and p stanz (better known names) I had better luck with P stanz, but thats me.To me the same question still keeps coming up"why run furuza/Katan or p stanz at 300+ when you can just run SD at 10mg?????Anyone care to joust on this topic???
one is liver toxic and one is not.
some people care about this specialy if they already ran or plan to run another liver toxic oral.
i would rec katana and beastdrol with some test cyp :p

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
also mrsupps is GREAT quality and i think their prices are fare also myself. :)
iv used a couple of there products and got a couple bottles of beastdrol stored away.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also mrsupps is GREAT quality and i think their prices are fare also myself. :)
iv used a couple of there products and got a couple bottles of beastdrol stored away.
I've got quite a few stashed myself!! ;)