What is correct dosing if you stack Nolvadex with 6 oxo

tommyboy

Awards
Can someone help me out what would the PCT look like for a 4 week cycle if I want to use nolvadex and 6 oxo for my PCT. Oh yea and liquid nolva (tamoxifen citrate) I mean I know what to take if I was just useing one but what if I used both?

And at what times of the day should I take each dose what is best to retain the most gains

PS: again in liquid form (nolva)

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about "correct" but I did the following

Week 1 - 60mg or 3ml/day
Week 2 - 60mg or 3ml/day
Week 3 - 45mg or 2.25ml/day
Week 4 - 30mg or 1.5ml/day

plus a bottle of 6-oxo @ 6 pills a day till I ran out (had it lying around).

This was following a 1-test cycle. It was 5 weeks, I didn't feel very supressed, did have some puffy nipps at the end.

I was VERY happy with recovery, kept all my gains, although squat/bench have gone down (but still very up overall). Took everything at night.

Lich

Banned
Awards
Thats some high doses of Nolva (Even with the citrate) and especially stacked with 6oxo off a 1-test cycle. I would go 40/40/30/20 with 4-6 oxo's ED.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I had a faster recovery running nolva at 60/50/40/20 & adding 300mg 6-oxo for 3 weeks.

Tiabin

Awards
Kind of surprised at the high dosage all of you guys are talking about. I've never used anything aside from nolva for PCT (never done more than 8week cycles yet to date eithor, however)... and usually I never go above 40mg a day unless I have sore nips or something (last cycle). I'm fairly estrogen sensitive too, and I would think that if you were using 6-oxo you would ESPECIALLY not need a higher dosage of nolva. I don't, however, know the means by which 6-oxo blocks estrogen so who am I to say.

parapete

Awards
liquid is underdosed, thats why the higher dose

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
40mg tabs = 60mg liquid.

It is not like one can OD on it.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Any sites you can ge 6oxo in powder form? That or Formastane?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I did that PCT stack after a 1t/4ad cycle where i felt pretty suppressed, with these doses:

nolva: 40/30/20/20 (convert for liquid pls)
6oxo: 900/600/400/200

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Kind of surprised at the high dosage all of you guys are talking about. I've never used anything aside from nolva for PCT (never done more than 8week cycles yet to date eithor, however)... and usually I never go above 40mg a day unless I have sore nips or something (last cycle). I'm fairly estrogen sensitive too, and I would think that if you were using 6-oxo you would ESPECIALLY not need a higher dosage of nolva. I don't, however, know the means by which 6-oxo blocks estrogen so who am I to say.
I agree with you. I think over 40g is overkill if you dont have gyno. The use of 6oxo is aimed to reduce nolva dosages.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
these are some high dosages on both 6oxo and nolva. in big cats, pogue's and product founders like PA, dont recomment going that high.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quote from CME, " *High dosage use of Nolvadex can inhibit natural testosterone production. This is due to inhibition of enzymes needed for testosterone production by the testes."

Author L. Rea, I hope you don't mind me quoting your book. These guys seem to be using too much for PCT, plus adding an AI isn't going to make you recover faster, it could in fact be detrimental. Nolvadex increases the production of follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone in the body by blocking negative feedback inhibition caused by estrogen at the hypothalamus and pitutary glands. It would be ok to use the 6OXO after you end the nolva, but I think combining them is a big mistake. The recommended dosage for nolva is 10-30mg. So 60mg is RIDICULOUS!. Like the above poster said, I would not go over 40mg, unless your trying to stop gyno from building up more if you have symptoms.

Also take a look at these two articles in Mind & Muscle

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php?issueID=6&pageID=72

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php?issueID=7&pageID=77

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
these are some high dosages on both 6oxo and nolva. in big cats, pogue's and product founders like PA, dont recomment going that high.
6oxo has a linear dose-dependent effect. I think its totally safe up to 1.2g, altough is too expensive above 600mg, unless u get the powder.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
6oxo has a linear dose-dependent effect. I think its totally safe up to 1.2g, altough is too expensive above 600mg, unless u get the powder.
though one might be able to dose up that high, the real question is will it work better then doing just the recommened 600mg 1-2 and 300mg 3-4? or wil it just be a waste of 6oxo

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
liquid is underdosed, thats why the higher dose
Thats a bold statement. Maybe your just not getting a quality product from a quality company. Its the same damn thing!, just in a different form. If yours is underdosed, I suggest you look into another company. I have faith in the board sponsers here that they will not sell me an underdosed product.