Best for a longdistance runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkKDX

Banned
Awards
Hey guys...Cross Country season is commng up, and i was wondering what they best prohormone suppliment would be for me to take...I know ya'll might say..you dont need to take them, but i have last year, and i dropped my times like crazy. I also cant stay out of the weight room, so im no skinny runner. I need info Please!!! I know no2 is great for what im doing, but iv also heard 4ad is great, and would increase bloodcell count... Please let me know what the best stuff to take is, how, and how much....Thanks!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys...Cross Country season is commng up, and i was wondering what they best prohormone suppliment would be for me to take...I know ya'll might say..you dont need to take them, but i have last year, and i dropped my times like crazy. I also cant stay out of the weight room, so im no skinny runner. I need info Please!!! I know no2 is great for what im doing, but iv also heard 4ad is great, and would increase bloodcell count... Please let me know what the best stuff to take is, how, and how much....Thanks!
First thing is, what did you take last year?! Your 17 right now, meaning you had to be basically 16 when you first took prohormones!! What are you thinking! Many people will take them at 18 even thought most would consider that to young, be even for those who think 18 is safe would sure as hell never think 17 is safe! Seriously don't take them, wait till you are 19-20 at least, do yourself a favor and skip all the long term damages your going to get. If you do still use them in a few years just come back on these boards and post all the things that are messed up in your body to let others know what happens when you use to young. Just stick with your nos, some whey, and if you wanted to use something for test use some trib, or ZMA, just make your own ZMA. I saved the best thing you can use for last......CREATINE!!! Use that it will be great for running more so than any prohormones, creatine has also been proven to help distance runners/swimmers and most aerobic acitivity, i know the colleges around here have all their distance swimmers on creatine. Don't srew yourself up with phs now..... :frustrate

keith1569

Awards
blink what did u take last year? becuase if it helped then mabe try it again? also creatine is what we used while swimming..it was pushed by our coaches to take it or a creatine product, some didnt take it because the thouhg it was bad for u and ur kindneys n such..but def give it a try.i was distance hehe good ole swimin :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hope your not meaning take what you did last year as in prohormones, he's 17, which is not something really good to do. Your coach told you to take prohormones?! That would be illegal in any regulated sport, unless you guys are just swimming for the hell of it and for no competition, which i doubt you are, but prohormones are banned in all normal sports like that. Creatine is fine, but not prohormones. I really hope your coach didn't say prohormones, makes me wonder what type of coach he would be....

keith1569

Awards
i meant creatine for swimming..ok i re read the post i thought he meant prohormone or supp..i guess i didnt read it carefully enough...but like what everyone else is saying ph's arent a good thing to take if ur under 21. i do know that in swimmin coaches do put pressure on kids to take certain substances that are illegal...heh snake did u used to swim, if so shoot me a pm and we can discuss it

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea i used to be a big swimmer. Creatine itself is not illegal in college level sports. The state university around here publically states they have their swimmers take creatine. ve looked it up and it seems to say creatine is legal.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at NitroJet from BlackStarLabs. There's a review posted on their site from a marathon runner, I think.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones for a 17 year old are NOT A GOOD IDEA.. IN FACT IT IS A STUPID IDEA.

blinkKDX

Banned
Awards
hey guys...ya..last year i took andro nitrate fuel, by twin lab...I was taking low doses, and the results were amazing...i was really careful with it, i did all the research and everything...I seem to have grown more, like a "growth spert", after my pct...It was low doses of ph's but i could train harder, and my 5k dropped from a 17somthing to a 16 somthing in one week!!! But i knew the dangers and didnt stay on longer than 2 weeks....OH...the creatine thing...i cant take it, that crap gives me headaches. its weird, i drink plenty of water wiht it, but iv tried many different kinds and brands...It sucks... Im going to try it one more time. But what about Adenergy...my friend just gave me some of that, and i heard it sucks, but was just wanting to know what ya'll thought...I'm new to this site, but please... just give me some kind of idea of what would be good?..as in ph's as well....

blinkKDX

Banned
Awards
Also...snakebyte, what kind of damage exactly are you talking about..Long term...i know what can happen when you abouse them, but im really careful with them and take low doses???

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If you know then you would know that at your age you should not be using.. PERIOD... End of discussion thread closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.