LGI SD-10 legit?

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Has any one here ran any of the LGI stuff? Over on lockout forum there are a few threads about it not being any good... I dont really believe this as I think LGI is a private label for Purus or something.

Anyway, I am a bit concerned because I stocked up on a bunch of LGI stuff when they had the big release sales and am now wondering if it was a waste?

Has anyone here ran the SD-10 (or any other LGI stuff for that matter) and how were the results? Typical?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
but i get banned cuz i didnt write "forums" last time???? sorry, personal thing with the mods when i mentioned this forum.

anyway no one gave it bad reviews on that forum, just a couple moronic people that cant believe the price and cant decide if its legit because they didnt take it. comin from a current user, and im logging it with halo-25 currently on a couple forums, its as legit as it comes. im doin low dose sd cuz i dont like runnin 2 methyls but i wanted to kick start the halo and it is working great. 10mg is putting nice muscle on me and the halo kicked in early this week and seein a lot more definition and veins. nothin fake about this at all

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Are we not supposed to talk about other forums? If not, Sorry, my bad...

Glad to hear its legit! I bought quite a bit and was worried for a min there

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lol no ur good, i wrote it as a source for a ph. stock up dude, stuff is awesome. im buyin more

ak471985

Awards
What are the current doses ur taking of the halo and sd?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
The compounds are cheap to obtain so I don't think anyone would really go out of their way to make bunk SD?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established