Is this bottle of Spawn legit?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I bought a bottle of Spawn months ago off a certain online supp store. The bottle looks legit. The bottle says bottled by Tri-city chemicals. As far as I've read up this was the first of the Spawn as well as the stronger stuff before Myogenix started putting there name on it.I believe Tri-City chemicals and Myogenix are the same company but not positive. It has a expiration date on it as well as a batch number. Just want to make sure its not a bunk bottle since I paid a very pretty penny for the stuff. The caps are clear with white powder. A longer looking cap as well. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks Eric

hove131

hove131

Awards
someone here has to know something...lol

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
someone here has to know something...lol
Post a good pic. First, Since Spawn is banned due to the Estra 4,9; I question a supplement site still selling it. But, none the less, the Q is "is it legit?"If it's the original Spawn, I'm guessing the exp. Date is well passed or close correct? Post more info.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Post a good pic. First, Since Spawn is banned due to the Estra 4,9; I question a supplement site still selling it. But, none the less, the Q is "is it legit?"If it's the original Spawn, I'm guessing the exp. Date is well passed or close correct? Post more info.
Hell, try contacting Myogenix or Tricity with the batch #. There has to be contact info out there somewhere in cyberspace....

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
There's a certain place that's had it for a while. Its pricy....but it's legit. So far the way u described it sounds accurate. I have 2 old bottles of spawn here to compare to of u want.

hove131

hove131

Awards
Here is a pic of the bottle. The lot number on the bottle is 180181 and the exp date is 06/13. I paid $110 for this bottle from a pretty "bad ass supplement" store (wink.) This stuff better be legit for that price. The bottle looks right. I'm on day 5 so far of the cycle.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
better look out, u can get in trouble for even hinting where u got it from...but the 2 spawns I have are lot 01092 EXP 0211, and they were both from the same place as u, and they were both LEGIT!! wish they were full.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
It's for sure a Spawn bottle. The two CASES I HAD all had very tight shrink wrapped seals. A thicker plastic....

hove131

hove131

Awards
I should be in for a good ride then. Day 7 ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I should be in for a good ride then. Day 7 ;)
Yes u are. Are u logging it bro? Im on a similar run as you, except im individually dosing the tren and the epi, and Im on day 8 :D

hove131

hove131

Awards
No I'm not logging. I haven't seen any changes in weight yet. I'm actually down a couple lbs. I've taken other ph's before like superdrol and epistane and it seemed to start kicking in about now. I hope it does. My last epistane run two months ago was fantastic. Hope this stuff gets going :/