first test cyp cycle need advice??????

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.67%

first test cyp cycle need advice??????

I am 23 6ft 190 and I have been seriously lifting for a year. I just received my 2 bottles of test cyp 250mg 10ml vials. I am also ordering anastrozole 1mg and nolva 20 mg pills. I plan on doing a 400mg shot once a week and take my anastrozole day 1 of cycle. My diet will be good around 4000 calories of clean foods,and will continue lifting 5 days a week with a lot of cardio too. Does this sound like a good cycle and will people give me advice on the best pct, I plan on just takng 20mg of nolva a day until tapering off of it. Any advice will help for on cycle and after

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Quote Originally Posted by daniel227 View Post
    I am 23 6ft 190 and I have been seriously lifting for a year. I just received my 2 bottles of test cyp 250mg 10ml vials. I am also ordering anastrozole 1mg and nolva 20 mg pills. I plan on doing a 400mg shot once a week and take my anastrozole day 1 of cycle. My diet will be good around 4000 calories of clean foods,and will continue lifting 5 days a week with a lot of cardio too. Does this sound like a good cycle and will people give me advice on the best pct, I plan on just takng 20mg of nolva a day until tapering off of it. Any advice will help for on cycle and after
    Pin twice a week on Monday and Thursday. It'll keep the levels from fluctuating too much this way.

Also read more into PCT yours is lacking effort.

Why did you choose arimidex over aromasin?

Have you looked into HCG to keep you nutz happy? Might be worth it.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i think you should snag another vial and i agree w pinning 2 x a week
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

Pinning twice a week will keep levels better, but if your like me and hate pinning, you'll be fine w one a week...
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

congrats on lifting for a year b4 starting gear
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.54%

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    congrats on lifting for a year b4 starting gear
    lmao, harsh. But that made me laugh hard
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

sh!t, I skimmed right over that piece of info...

Do us all a favor and take tren, dianabol and test, then come back on here and ask us all "Im off of everything and cant get an erection and have lost all my gains...HELP"

Crazy, peeps still put in only a year of training and think they have to use gear to get big...Good luck bro
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.09%

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    lmao, harsh. But that made me laugh hard
    ive got no respect for these people who are unwilling to accomplish anything naturally. therefore i will not give them advice either. chri$t man he 6' 190 hes got plenty more to go natty. classic case of need it now or poor work ethic knowing he wont achieve if he has to put the work in
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.67%

Thanks to a the duschbags with the dumbass comments. I've lifted since I was sixteen but started taking it serious dedicating a large part of my life over a year ago. I appreciate all the ***gots with the hypocritical responses like you guys weren't where I am right now one day,just looking for good info,but no ya probably got a cycle or two under your belt and now ur a ****ing badass who is a anabolic genius. Much appreciated
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.89%

Wow, I would just like to add that you should skip the negative and only seek out the positive and in this case there is positive answers here. Everyone has their own opinion but stooping to their level will not get you the positive advice you seek. The best I can do is ask you to post up a log so we can help optimize your diet, training and help with any side effects you encounter. Try taking all the comments in and utilize the positive to influence and help you reach your goals. The negative will just be wasting your time, good luck and feel free to PM me if you need help setting up your log in the correct section.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

If you don't want flames, then next time don't lead your thread with been seriously lifting only a year... And I've done 7 cycles... We are all here to help, so your in the right place...

Similar Forum Threads

1. EQ/OT/Test-E cycle advice
    By Hood Strong in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 03:02 AM
  2. Need BD Test-E pct advice! First cycle
    By mattg1217 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 05:31 PM
  3. t3 advice during test cycle
    By bdpeck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4