fish oil
test booster (can't decide)

ps. i'm of age

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start out low dose of Beast to see how your body responds to it. I would do something like 10/20/20/30. If sides are bad at 20mg then do not bump to 30 that last week. Don't run beastdrol longer than 4 weeks either. It is a very toxic methyl and 4 weeks is the longest I would run it.

For PCT I would go with clomid over nolva, and run it 50/50/50/50. I would go with HCGenerate as my test booster in PCT. That is the best natty test booster to run in PCT IMO.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Thanks for the input! I'll be sure and follow your perscribed PCT plan and for dosages

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input! I'll be sure and follow your perscribed PCT plan and for dosages
Sounds great bro. Let us know how it goes if you can!! ;)

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I sure will! Thanks again. Waiting for payday then order will be placed

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
for test booster id rec DAA 3-4grams ed and/ or HCGenerate on cycle. great stuff there.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
thanks for the links! helps save time. i am for sure incorporating BCAA's and DAA. jw if i should use them both On cycle or PCT or maybe even both? i've done some reading and there isn't any clear info

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Got nothing from beastdrol.... But gained 8lbs and kept 8lbs on a local sd clone.... Same dosages 20/20/30/30