High doses of short esters vs. long esters...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Would it be dumb to run a gram of test/week with prop instead of a longer ester? I'm gonna at the least experiment with and run a gram if not a gram and a half come this next year....dunno exactly when though....if I like it compared to lower doses then I'll most likely switch...

The reason for prop though is that I'm a HUGE fan of having the convenienceness of being able to quit it if I really need to, whatever the reason may be...I just don't like the drugs controlling me....I wanna control my own destiny so to speak...

I would be using a 200mg/ml prop in a painless concentration, and shooting 300mg EOD....any thoughts??

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I plan on doing something similar in a about a year or so. 150mg's ed. One of my good buddies does this religiously and has great cycles with no side effects.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
1000mg of prop is more actual test then 1000mg of enanthate due to the ester weight being heavier of enanthate.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
1000mg of prop is more actual test then 1000mg of enanthate due to the ester weight being heavier of enanthate.

Yeah, thats true too, but it doesn't worry me...:D

Although if I do use enth, then I'll up it to 1.5 grams at the least... :thumbsup:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Beez, sounds like a plan man...lets get up on this together next year... :twisted:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
well, personally i prefer short esters, so not a dumb idea at all bro, just more pokes

Andy13

Awards
If you had said the same thing about nandrolone phenylprop vs deconate, I would agree 100%.

TP vs TE is a very different story...

The concerns you have with TE are understandable. When I was starting out, I read WAR like everyone else and feared the longer ester TE over TP. Only after a fair amount of independent reading from more reliable information sources (journals, medical books) did I start to better grasp this pharmacology..

In a sinario where you decide to end a cycle of TE (duration of use leading up to does not matter), in less than 24hrs after your last injection, your blood testosterone levels will never be higher than the previous day ... and this decrease in blood testosterone that starts one day after a shot, when plotted as a function of time, give rise to a classical exponential decay plot that fits the mathematical model as well as anything... In essence, the ester does not sneak up-- If you overdose on TE and survive the first day, you can relax knowing that the highest day is over.

Andy

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
If you had said the same thing about nandrolone phenylprop vs deconate, I would agree 100%.

TP vs TE is a very different story...

The concerns you have with TE are understandable. When I was starting out, I read WAR like everyone else and feared the longer ester TE over TP. Only after a fair amount of independent reading from more reliable information sources (journals, medical books) did I start to better grasp this pharmacology..

In a sinario where you decide to end a cycle of TE (duration of use leading up to does not matter), in less than 24hrs after your last injection, your blood testosterone levels will never be higher than the previous day ... and this decrease in blood testosterone that starts one day after a shot, when plotted as a function of time, give rise to a classical exponential decay plot that fits the mathematical model as well as anything... In essence, the ester does not sneak up-- If you overdose on TE and survive the first day, you can relax knowing that the highest day is over.

Andy
I see what you're saying, but that isn't my concern. The reasons being for example are, medical problems, legal problems, out-of-town, etc....basically anything that could/would effect one's life and would cause one to quit their cycle altogether. Not saying that I'm awaiting anything particular, it's just that if I were to experience something that would put me in an odd position I'd prefer like most, to be in control and not leave myself hanging. :)

b-boy

Awards
wow no offense bro's but you guys must be 300lbs monsters or average guys waisting a **** load of test with those dosages....daaaaaammmmmmnnnn!!!

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I have read on other boards that some amazing things happen when you go over a gram of test a week. I would rather go higher with just test than combine deca with it or something similar.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
wow no offense bro's but you guys must be 300lbs monsters or average guys waisting a **** load of test with those dosages....daaaaaammmmmmnnnn!!!

Sorry b-boy, but we all don't have the great genetics as do you. :whip: :)

Furthermore, the only two other compounds that I am ever goingto stack is EQ and deca....the others don't interest me and some of them just don't wanna deal with the sides. I'm even on the verge of cutting all orals out in the near future as well......so as you can see, I'm treating this the way that I want for my own body. As for comparing size to doseages used, I'm far from a stickman figure... :thumbsup:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Beez, sounds like a plan man...lets get up on this together next year... :twisted:
sounds good to me brudda. i'm planning on testprop150/boldprop115/trenace80 ed. i think you know the maker of this little combo. :thumbsup:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro that's a lot of test for someone at the age of 23. Whats the rush? And if sides are what your concerned about the more you do of one the worst the sides are gonna be. Curious as to what your AAS history is?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
****, and I'm excited about 500mg/week of TestE

blankstare

Awards
well, personally i prefer short esters, so not a dumb idea at all bro, just more pokes
pokes are really not an issue with me. as long i use 25 g pins.. anything bigger, and pinning everyday is tedious.. 25g allows for a smooth and painless injection.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro that's a lot of test for someone at the age of 23. Whats the rush? And if sides are what your concerned about the more you do of one the worst the sides are gonna be. Curious as to what your AAS history is?

Sorry b-boy, but we all don't have the great genetics as do you. :whip: :)

Furthermore, the only two other compounds that I am ever goingto stack is EQ and deca....the others don't interest me and some of them just don't wanna deal with the sides. I'm even on the verge of cutting all orals out in the near future as well......so as you can see, I'm treating this the way that I want for my own body. As for comparing size to doseages used, I'm far from a stickman figure... :thumbsup:
To further explain, I've added on about 80lbs. of muscle in the last two years....actually it'll be two years this September...it's 100lbs. total...

After you go through such a transformation, it's VERY hard to gain after that. I'm totally pushing my natty limits right now. People that see me from only a few years ago, don't even recognize me when I walk directly in front of their face. After I say hello to them I have to actually say, "it's me, Joe..."

And at the extreme least, I wanna simply experiment with it and test the waters. What's wrong with wanting to try something new out? I dunno.... :drunk: :)

Another reason is money. Stacking costs, test only doesn't....I'm saving for a house, working a $13 an hour job and going back to college soon...doesn't leave much else...

Past AAS use is 1 prop only cycle. :D At 600mg, it didn't do much....more than natty, but still not much...for ADVANCED users, more gear equals more gains....not recommending it for novices as they'll only need so much..

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
so do i have this right ? its alright to run a cycle of test prop for 1-12 weeks instead of cyp. or enan ?
if thats right can you add lets say E.Q stacked for the same time frame 1-12 ?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
so do i have this right ? its alright to run a cycle of test prop for 1-12 weeks instead of cyp. or enan ?
if thats right can you add lets say E.Q stacked for the same time frame 1-12 ?

Yeah, the reason I asked was mainly for people's experiences with it. I should've worded it differently. You can always stack whatever with whatever inject wise....

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
thats why i asked the question, because someone told me not to do test prop/E.Q for 12 wk's...that instead i should use test cyp or enan/deca or enan/E.Q.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
thats why i asked the question, because someone told me not to do test prop/E.Q for 12 wk's...that instead i should use test cyp or enan/deca or enan/E.Q.
Whatever floats your boat man.....however since you're already running a long ester, you might as well run the cyp/enan as well....and you could always start off with prop...but then again, I don't know your reasons for wanting to run prop vs. enth/cyp...

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i just thought prop could be a faster acting ester,maybe to use at the beginning of a cycle to get it going, and at th end to go to a shorter acting ester[stopping the longer esters 2weeks before the end of the cycle.[for a quicker recovery]

plus i like the idea of useing prop.for a quick xit so to speak, if only the other ester was also short.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
well i just thought prop could be a faster acting ester,maybe to use at the beginning of a cycle to get it going, and at th end to go to a shorter acting ester[stopping the longer esters 2weeks before the end of the cycle.[for a quicker recovery]

plus i like the idea of useing prop.for a quick xit so to speak, if only the other ester was also short.

Yeah I see, well you can always use some bold prop or NPP to run with it. :thumbsup: I'm gonna be using the BP for my winter cycle...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Pushing the natural limits at age 23 and you've only done 1 cycle damn Jergo whats in the water down there. :drunk: LOL Curious what are you stats right now?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Pushing the natural limits at age 23 and you've only done 1 cycle damn Jergo whats in the water down there. :drunk: LOL Curious what are you stats right now?

Well, in the evening I can tip in at 255 almost now. I'm holding a descent amount of water though....my BF is probably around 12-13% still. Although my calipers are kinda skewed from all this damn water. I can gain okay I guess, but I just gotta eat a shitload to take advantage of my weirdo genentics...

It also seems like I'm getting leaner in my upper torso, but lower back, and lower half seems to have the hardest time with fat storage. So its' like I'll cut, then as soon as I up my cals, BAM! I get pudgy....so right now, I'm doing kind of a maintenance calorie range, and then have sort of a low carb day, then an additional carb-up day....its kinda confusing to explain as I get confused myself still...

I wanna bulk again come January and that might be when I decide to use a heavier dose.....but if I'm still struggling with this yo-yo effect, then I'll have to reconsider and possibly get an early start for my spring cut....

b-boy

Awards
I'm holding a descent amount of water though Although my calipers are kinda skewed from all this damn water.
It also seems like I'm getting leaner in my upper torso, but lower back, and lower half seems to have the hardest time with fat storage. So its' like I'll cut, then as soon as I up my cals, BAM! I get pudgy....

its called estrogen fat gain bro! thats what you get with high test cycles where you let estrogen get out of control. :frustrate

run anti E, at least a small amount of nolvadex throughout your cycle, to keep estrogen undercontrol, not wipe it out completely but under control....... estrogen has its advantages also, but letting estrogen go unchecked is a no no!

phenom9950

Awards
i think he was talking about his diet , when he eats certain food he bloats up and he said hes only done an all prop cycle before im guessing this will be his new one :D good luck jergo :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i think he was talking about his diet , when he eats certain food he bloats up and he said hes only done an all prop cycle before im guessing this will be his new one :D good luck jergo :D

ah, yes grasshopper....you be correct my son...:D

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ah, yes grasshopper....you be correct my son...:D
Jergo, why not add some deca into that stack, if you are looking for gains?
If you are bloating, and aren't prone to gyno, arimidex works well...you could still add a little nolva if you are worried about gyno

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Okay, lemme further explain here my freaky friends. :D

Where my body's metabolism is standing at right now, (with or w/o AAS) I get bloated, and start to store fat quite easily on the lower half vs. my upper half when I up my cals. Now, I've been venturing into this for awhile now. Like I said above, I'm reconstructing my diet, but as you all know, it takes time (unless your Bobo).....that will of course be perfected first, before I start any Crazy ass cycle...

Now when on AAS, I am extremely prone to gyno unless I run 20mg nolva EOD then I don't have any problems. I dislike running anti-e's simply because I don't need them. I like holding water, and if it gets too out of hand, then I alter the 'ol diet...not use more drugs. :D...

I like to keep everything in my life as simple as possible at all times. (KISS was what a fourth grade teacher once told me :) )

Now again, the stacking is narrowed down to deca and bold. Money is scarce right now as said above, and I don't get hardly any sides even at 700mg/week of prop....except gyno if I let it get out of hand...so A high dose test is definatley something I'm looking into and at the least, something I wanna EXPERIMENT with...this doesn't mean that I'll be running 6 grams of test a year from now people...LOL...

Thanks for all your guys' help and concerns...:cheers:

b-boy

Awards
Okay, lemme further explain here my freaky friends. :D

Where my body's metabolism is standing at right now, (with or w/o AAS) I get bloated, and start to store fat quite easily on the lower half vs. my upper half when I up my cals. Now, I've been venturing into this for awhile now. Like I said above, I'm reconstructing my diet, but as you all know, it takes time (unless your Bobo).....that will of course be perfected first, before I start any Crazy ass cycle...

Now when on AAS, I am extremely prone to gyno unless I run 20mg nolva EOD then I don't have any problems. I dislike running anti-e's simply because I don't need them. I like holding water, and if it gets too out of hand, then I alter the 'ol diet...not use more drugs. :D...

I like to keep everything in my life as simple as possible at all times. (KISS was what a fourth grade teacher once told me :) )

Now again, the stacking is narrowed down to deca and bold. Money is scarce right now as said above, and I don't get hardly any sides even at 700mg/week of prop....except gyno if I let it get out of hand...so A high dose test is definatley something I'm looking into and at the least, something I wanna EXPERIMENT with...this doesn't mean that I'll be running 6 grams of test a year from now people...LOL...

Thanks for all your guys' help and concerns...:cheers:
ah i misunderstood your previous post....sorry big guy. :thumbsup: