PCT For Using After Halovar???

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'm currently finishing WK1 of my Halovar Cycle and thus far I feel let down. I know I need to give it about 10 days, but come on. My last cycle was Epidrol and it rocked!!!

I was going to use Clomid for my PCT after this cycle, but I don't feel that this cycle needs something so strong. Does anyone have a better suggestion for PCT?

I've used 6-OXO in the past and it gave me heartburn from HELLO.

Meister

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Most people will say use a SERM for H-drol PCT but you can get by with an OTC AI and a test booster.
I prefer Inhibit-E and Taurotest

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
First you should have already had your pct laid out and in your hands before you started the cycle ;)

It's mild enough that you MIGHT be able to get away with OTC, but why risk it? I'd never in good conscience recommend that. You should always go with a serm. Nolva is my preference, but clomid works great as well, just makes me emotional as hell.

serm, plus throw in an otc supp like hcgenerate or DAA and you should bounce back well. Any other questions let us know bro.

Balboa270

Balboa270

Awards
this real?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mak

Why did halovar totally shut down my libido and energy levels, yet a super tren cycle this past spring didnt and its much stronger so im told... and i saw much much bigger gains with super tren

halovar wrecked my sex drive and energy
Might have something to do with androgenic potency. The more androgenic (ie, like DHT/testosterone) the odds are the better your libido and energy levels will be.

BTW, research chems are some of the cheapest ways to run a PCT. You could spring for the TRS if you're looking strictly for OTC, or even use a bottle of sustain alpha only on weaker cycles (11-oxo, AMS UTT/RD, etc.)

amend09

Awards
So what if I did not use a SERM for a Helavar cycle and my libido crashes what supp will I need to bring my libido back up and running?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Sorry to steal this thread...I just wanna ask one question...recently I bought liquid nolvadex for my cycle...I have with me now and on lable it says NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION...so is it still safe to consume??? Thanks

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Anyone here??

Thatguy_603

Awards
Sorry to steal this thread...I just wanna ask one question...recently I bought liquid nolvadex for my cycle...I have with me now and on lable it says NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION...so is it still safe to consume??? Thanks
Yes . I believe it's for legal reasons..