Gyno in 1st s1+

kojie

Awards
I was wandering if anybody here ever had gyno from a first cyle of just s1+ (4weeks) is it very estrogenic to cause this ? or is the 4ad content low enough that a gyno will be unlikely to occur ?

Im planning for my first ever cyle and im really interested in using s1+ for my first cycle because many say its highly effective, not harsh on the liver and the ph in each one aint that high

tattoopierced1

I'm taking S1+ now, at 400/600mg per day(20 squirts). Only on my first week and
havent noticed any signs of gyno yet. For my PCT I have some 6-OXO and
ZMA along with Tribulus lined up and ready to go.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You're not gonna get full-blown gyno from any 1 cycle. If you are prone to it, you'd notice symtoms long before you actually have visible gyno. Just have nolva on-hand before starting the cycle in case you are one of the unlucky ones.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... so hypothetically, if you've done something riskier like a cycle of sustanon and saw no gyno symptoms, then you should be good-to-go with something like s1+? Or are there are too many variables to make that statement...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... so hypothetically, if you've done something riskier like a cycle of sustanon and saw no gyno symptoms, then you should be good-to-go with something like s1+? Or are there are too many variables to make that statement...
Sust is a test blend, and the 4ad in S1+ converts to test. If you had no problems on sust, that should tell you whether you're prone to gyno. You probably don't have to worry about 1-test for gyno. Sounds like you're safe.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
I had my old, dormant gyno act up just a little bit in the second week.
Nothing major, just a little extra puffiness in the late evening.
I have been on 6-OXO for 5 days and it has quieted down.

I got my gyno ( what there is of it ) eons ago when on Hemogenin and Durateston.
No surprises there...

I don't think S1+ alone would do it.