USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i've been on cycle for 2 weeks:
- 300mg 1-test
- 300mg 4-ad
- 20mg M4OHN

I'm up maybe 2 lbs.
The Kilosports 1-test powder is 1.5-2 years old. I've never had problems with them before... Is this stuff too old (it was sealed in a container) or could this be a bad batch??

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Being powder, it should still be good. How are you using- trans, with oil, cap'em, etc... Should be creaping up on you anytime soon otherwise. I doubt Martin's 1-Test powder was bad.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
9grams in Omega/BDC T-GEL - 150mg 2x a day.
Only up 2 lbs. Very Surprised. That's why I'm surprised.
My Diet has been very good.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Diet been good- Have you upped calories signifigantly? Your cycle seems like a cutting cycle, am I wrong. Are you having any strength gains or body comp. changes? I hope your gains start soon, I know you know your stuff and it would be very unfortunate to waste a few weeks on a dudd.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
It's a lean mass cycle of sorts, I was expecting more 'lean mass' though. I should still see a strength gain though.
Is it possible that I have a tolerance to 1-test?
I've run 2 x 2 week cycles of M1t earlier this year.
And 1 2week cycle of 1-test

Should'nt have a tolerance?!?

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Have your other cycles all been satisfying? Even if 1-T is weak, you should have had some strength from the 4-AD and MOHN. I'm not sure about a tolerance from 1-T per se, but being a fourth cycle in 1 year could have a factor in it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I'm not sure, the other cycles M1t or 1-test cycle were just 2 weekers though. And I always take the correct amount of recovery time.

I'm going to step up the calories. I'm definitily pumped, but that could be the 4-ad.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Or could be your nerves from dissappointment. J/K I hope that I see you see a turn of events for you tommorrow or at least the next few days. It's so easy to jump to comclusions when things don't happen the way you expected. GOOD LUCK

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I'm looking for that strength blast -- I'll see if I get it tonight

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I kinda ran into this problem a couple of yrs back. I've also always got my 1-test powder from kilo. Always had successful cycles, then one time....using the same batch 1-test ran another 1-test/4ad cycle and did not make as good gains. I remember I was eating well and asked this same ??? here. I also remember Curt telling me that maybe I needed to give my body/receptors a break. I had done a preveious cycle followed by PCT and time off. May or may not be true, but hard to tell. It's kinda like diagnosing the "my car won't start problem" I can be many things.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the notes Scorpio, you think my receptors need a break, even though i've only run small cycles of 2 weeks this year?
Do you still use 1-test today, how effective is it?

UncalledFor

Awards
I have taken a similar stack. 400 mg 1-test/ 300 mg 4AD/ 6 mg Methyl-D. I actually lost 2 lbs. The cycle only lasted 1 1/2 weeks though, due to back injury. I think I have some freaky weight issues.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Crazy
You gain 8lbs in 1 day on M1T, but down 2lbs on 1T,4ad,MD?
Obviously you think M1T is superior correct?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the notes Scorpio, you think my receptors need a break, even though i've only run small cycles of 2 weeks this year?
Do you still use 1-test today, how effective is it?
You really shouldn't need a break, but who knows? We are all different. Did you use really high doses? how many cycles and how long were they last year? What other substances have you used besides 1-test?

Haven't used 1-test in a while....The stuff I do have is like yours about 1.5yrs old from kilo.....but it always did burn and I did get results from the first couple of cycles. I'm thinking of scoring some from 1fast and trying it next time to see if I notice a difference. I'll have to wait cause I'm 1.5 wks into m4ohn cycle.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You really shouldn't need a break, but who knows? We are all different. Did you use really high doses? how many cycles and how long were they last year? What other substances have you used besides 1-test?

Haven't used 1-test in a while....The stuff I do have is like yours about 1.5yrs old from kilo.....but it always did burn and I did get results from the first couple of cycles. I'm thinking of scoring some from 1fast and trying it next time to see if I notice a difference. I'll have to wait cause I'm 1.5 wks into m4ohn cycle.
I think its kicked in pretty well. Great Workout tonight.
How long of a break do you take between cycles?
Or perhaps, the better question, what is your cycling schedule during the year?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I think its kicked in pretty well. Great Workout tonight.
How long of a break do you take between cycles?
Or perhaps, the better question, what is your cycling schedule during the year?
I usually take twice as long off as time on....depending on what substances I took and bad they shut me down....m1t kicked my ass! now a days I usually do 4-6wk cycles....never gone past 4wks w/m1t. Remember there is PCT, then there is time off/recovery.....before starting another cycle/

Cycles, I usually do 2-3 per yr I would say.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
9grams in Omega/BDC T-GEL - 150mg 2x a day.
Only up 2 lbs. Very Surprised. That's why I'm surprised.
My Diet has been very good.
Dont dermals take ~2 weeks to really kick in?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Usually, but I once gained 6-8lbs in 2weeks on 1-test
Eatting Lots of Food though

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It could have been a lot of water if you were eating a lot, or if you'd just come off a cut.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It always takes me 2 weeks to see any effects of tarnsdermal 1-test/4ad, & m4OHN took just about that long too. Being up 2lbs, it is probably starting to kick in now.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I bet your **** is good, the 1:1 ratio is going to make the gains pretty lean, and the m4ohn will make them even leaner. A 2:1 ratio of 4ad/test would have made it wetter. With so little previous use I don't think you are immune or anything. Don't discount you might have done a little body recomp too, less fat and more muscle.

You have any more of the 1-test powder? If you taste just a teeny bit and it burns like a mo-fo your stuff is probably good.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Damn i've gone through 2 pairs of Contacts in 2 weeks :(
Even with throw away Latex Gloves