Looking for advice on a stack

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I'm not looking for anything hardcore, just something to "aide" me getting some muscle mass and some strength gains. I am gyno prone so i think my best option would be an epistane cycle but after reading a ton of "cycle" reviews from people i'm still confused on what all to take with it. I have done stacks in the past although i wasn't entirely educated on them and working out. I'm pretty sure that the prohormones i've done in the past is what caused my gyno. I actually had surgery to remove it a couple years ago. So i know that even considering taking the risk of getting it again is pretty stupid, but i just cant seem to get much gains going all natural. I workout hard in the gym and eat pretty good, get good sleep, drink plenty of water, fish oil, multi, protein, creatine, all that stuff... So just looking for something to help me out a little... appreciate any help

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Epi is a great choice for gyno prone because it has anti estrogen properties. Keep Tamoxifen on hand and if gyno starts to flare add the tamoxifen. If gyno becomes a major issue add in letro and you will be fine. I had gyno from a superdrol cycle and I fixed it with a letro and tamoxifen combo.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Epi is a great choice for gyno prone because it has anti estrogen properties. Keep Tamoxifen on hand and if gyno starts to flare add the tamoxifen. If gyno becomes a major issue add in letro and you will be fine. I had gyno from a superdrol cycle and I fixed it with a letro and tamoxifen combo.
yeah i have letro and tamoxifen and also some anastrozole. All of it i took to get rid of gyno but it didn't work... although after surgery i don't feel like theres a great chance of it coming back

but for an epistane cycle should i do any pct? or just use the letro/tamoxifen for the pct and taper off?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely go with a 4-6 week cycle of epistane. Mr. Supps is coming out with a limited time only release of Epi-Strong. 15mg pills of Epi in a 60 count bottle. Should be same price too ($52.99). Only 655 bottles are being produced so it'll be first come first served.

Or you can always just stay natty and increase your food intake. I'd hate to see your gyno come back.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely go with a 4-6 week cycle of epistane. Mr. Supps is coming out with a limited time only release of Epi-Strong. 15mg pills of Epi in a 60 count bottle. Should be same price too ($52.99). Only 655 bottles are being produced so it'll be first come first served.

Or you can always just stay natty and increase your food intake. I'd hate to see your gyno come back.
i'll try eating more food but i've done it before and its just so hard for me to gain size.. i'm your standard "hard gainer" for sure.. but i keep at it and hope one day i'll finally start growing... but im starting to think it just won't happen without some kind of enhancer..

but yeah i would hate to see the gyno come back too lol its the worst **** ever

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Definitely use a PCT cause you dont want any chance of gyno. Tamoxifen should be fine with a natural test booster like DAA

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
cool, what exact dosages do you guys recommend? and should i start the pct at the last stages of epistane or after i'm done with the bottle? also should i take anything else besides multi and fish oil, like saw palmetto and hawthorne berry?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
cool, what exact dosages do you guys recommend? and should i start the pct at the last stages of epistane or after i'm done with the bottle? also should i take anything else besides multi and fish oil, like saw palmetto and hawthorne berry?
Some sort of cycle support will help.....such as N2Guard, Organ Shield, Cycle Support, etc. Lots of options.

As far as Nolva goes....I'd do 20/20/10/10

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
ditto