prohormone stack

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
I'm going to try a prohormone stack.. So I decided to stack MMv3 and I-GH-1 by LG Sciences along with FINAFLEX 1-Andro. That's a strength stack. Now I'm curious as to how I should stack this. Like the dosage or how many pills I need to "pop" daily. Any recommendations?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just dose them as per directions, 3x day.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Okay. Thanks. I'm super excited though. I was reading articles and MMv3 is one of the strongest andros on the market!
Sat wha?
We sell it at vitamin shoppe so obviously it isn't super legit like other PH's out there

Bringwar

Bringwar

Awards
Pro-hormones are illegal in the us as far as I know. I just started the Trifecta stack from LG because I heard good things about it, however, correct me if I'm wrong, they are not pro-hormones. DHEA is still legal I think but considering there are substances in the stack I'm taking to prevent DHEA conversion and promote Test conversion I wouldn't call it an ideal PH. I wanted something legal to start with to help my gains, so we will see what happens. Good luck to you with your stack.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Thanks. I'm super excited though. I was reading articles and MMv3 is one of the strongest andros on the market!
I love the MMv3 but i wouldent say its the strongest androgen on the market lol.

MMv3 stacked with M1d for 8 weeks and beastdrol the first 4 weeks is very nice.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
]Pro-hormones are illegal in the us[/B] as far as I know. I just started the Trifecta stack from LG because I heard good things about it, however, correct me if I'm wrong, they are not pro-hormones. DHEA is still legal I think but considering there are substances in the stack I'm taking to prevent DHEA conversion and promote Test conversion I wouldn't call it an ideal PH. I wanted something legal to start with to help my gains, so we will see what happens. Good luck to you with your stack.
this is very untrue.
ALTO are but not all. they have to list them and there are alot of them NOT listed yet. only a matter of time . but them we change up the formula and bang new Pro-h thats legal still.
fornow anyway.

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
Yea I was reading articles on MMv3. says it's not In production anymore. Because of how powerful it is.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did this article happen to be printed by LG Sciences? That's called an advertisement.

Jokes aside. It's not that strong. There's a lot stronger. But not bad to start with.

strongman_101

Banned
Awards
Lmao nooo. It was not by them. Whenever I try to find reviews and info on a product I try to find ones NOT made by the company