Taking Nolva ON Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Taking Nolva ON Cycle

1. New Member

Taking Nolva ON Cycle

I am on day #6 of a M1T (5-7mg) and M4OHN (12 mg) stack (first timer). Two days ago I felt itchy nipples, so I hit it with an 80 mg shot of Nolva, 60 mg last night, & 40 mg tonight.......and the itchyness is now gone. The fact that I had to do it doesn't surprise me since I have a high level of estrogen naturally. My questions are:

Other than the fact that the Nolva reduces the estrogen level reducing wet gain potential, does it have an adverse effect on overall gains from the cycle right now, or after I cease the Nolva?

For those of you with a high natural level of Estogen (Michael Jackson, High Pitch Eric, Jeff Garcia (or is it Jerry Garcia) ) would it be a good idea to take Nolva every day on cycle, say 10-20 mgs just to keep the raging "E" in check?

Thanks

By the way, the gains on this stack are AWESOME

2. Board Supporter

good job catching it early!

I remember reading (I think in anabolics 2004) that it will decrease gains a tad, which is why people do not do it reguarly during cycles (some estrogen is good, as you said wet gains).

Itchyness is a very early indicator, and could be mental (assuming you saw no puffiness). I would keep going without it and if you have another problem do the same protocol and stay on at 20mg after symptoms go away till you start full pct. M1T is so new I have not heard of anyone running nolva during the entire cycle, it might not hurt your gains at all.
  3. Advanced Member

Patrick Arnold was saying Nolva should not effect gains. He said only thing Nolva will do is prevent overall water weight gain.
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks guys. I think what I'll do is stay off now for a few days and see what happens. If the tenderness comes back, I'll hit the Nolva again until the M1T is gone (in another week)......then I have 3 more weeks of M4OHN left.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skark View Post
    For those of you with a high natural level of Estogen (Michael Jackson, High Pitch Eric, Jeff Garcia (or is it Jerry Garcia)
    :
    Haha made me lol! I like the stack idea and I'm anxious to hear about your results! Hope you find something to control the E.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

nolva is hepatoxic though, you are also much better off controlling/lowering the estrogen with an anti-e instead of just masking it with a serm.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What not to take while on cycle??
    By smukker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 03:27 AM
  2. AI or Nolva on cycle?
    By thomps5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 04:02 PM
  3. Taking ephedrine on cycle
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics