M4OHN//1,4 Andro cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

M4OHN//1,4 Andro cycle

1. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!

M4OHN//1,4 Andro cycle

Was perusing the cycle forum, but there isn't much info on cycling the two. Had initially planned to go with OHT, but looking for something a little less dry to add to the OHN.

38yo
    6'2"
    225lbs
    11%bf

Lifts:
    335 flat bench for 3
    480 squat for 2

Have done many + varied test/deca cycles, Tren, and M1T on the legal-side. Last cycle was a cutter with M4OHN alone at 24mg/daily for 5 weeks; considering upping to 32mg while on the 1,4 Andro.

Any sage advice on dose/duration?

Thanks much, guys.
    Last edited by riskarb; 08-05-2004 at 11:30 PM.

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by riskarb
    Was perusing the cycle forum, but there isn't much info on cycling the two. Had initially planned to go with OHT, but looking for something a little less dry to add to the OHN.

38yo
    6'2"
    225lbs
    11bf%

Lifts:
    335 flat bench for 3
    480 squat for 2

Have done many + varied test/deca cycles, Tren, and M1T on the legal-side. Last cycle was a cutter with M4OHN alone at 24mg/daily for 5 weeks; considering upping to 32mg while on the 1,4 Andro.

Any sage advice on dose/duration?

Thanks much, guys.
    That's an interesting combo. I don't think I've heard of anyone trying that stack, but it sounds good. I really liked 1-test with m4ohn, but it's extremely dry.
    I agree with running the M4OHN at 30mg+, I ran it at 20mg my first time on it & I will definitely increase next time. I think M4ohn is mild enough to run 6-8 weeks. I ran it 7 weeks & had no problems.
  3. Advanced Member

MOHN at 32 mgs and 1,4 andro at 900mgs should be a good stack for lean gains. I would run it 6 weeks
    •   

4. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!

Thanks Bros. Exactly what I was looking for
  5. New Member

I'm running m14add 70mg ed and m4ohn 15mg ed right now. I'm in week 3, up 5-6 pounds and good streanth gains. I like m14add more then m1t at the moment, it much more consistent.

I also like getting the strengh with the size. Got my first 450lb deadlift last week!!
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by riskarb
    Thanks Bros. Exactly what I was looking for
    I like the sounds of that cycle and was considering it myself. post results. did you find a cheap source of 1,4 andro?
  7. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!

Hey Wasted -- I received my 1,4 Andro through a gear swap for some 1-test cyp I had intended to stack with the M4OHN. If I buy add'l 1, 4 Andro I'm sure I'll use 1fast or one of the board sponsors. I see that sledge doesn't carry it.

I am 38yo and have been pinning gear for 15 years... one 10 week test-stack every couple years or my beloved Tren. For me, pinning isn't worth the aggravation anymore. I'll be sticking to trans. and orals for the future.

I love M4OHN in terms of the intangibles... mood elevation and quality of sleep. I trade Interbank foreign currency options for(my) hedge fund and I am in front of my bloomberg terminal approx 14 hours on weekdays. I have to allocate the remaining 10 hours to eating, sleeping, commuting and spending what time I can with my newborn. My schedule allows for approx 4 hours sleep per night -- I know it's a major hindrance to further gains.

I wanted to avoid stacking methyls; so my choice was to go with a trans. 1-test or 1,4 Andro. I like this to be a lean bulking cycle, so I figured the trans 1-test would be a bit too dry to stack with M4OHN.

I'll be finishing my PCT in the next 7-10 days(Nolva/Clomid)... I am ITCHING to get this cycle started! Since I am a PC-slave for so much of the day I should have no trouble maintaining a cycle log.
  8. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by TheManGuy
    I'm running m14add 70mg ed and m4ohn 15mg ed right now. I'm in week 3, up 5-6 pounds and good streanth gains. I like m14add more then m1t at the moment, it much more consistent.

I also like getting the strengh with the size. Got my first 450lb deadlift last week!!
    Yeah, the word on M14add seems to be unanimously-positive. I was considering a trans 1T and m14add cycle... definitely next time!
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

sounds good.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

been on for 4 weeks and some

i have been on this cycle for a while now and am very confident youll love it
    i am on 20mgs m4ohn spread three times
    and 1g 1,4 andro spread three times
    strength this week is getting scary i am afraid that people are going to ask if i am on roids or somethin
    but hey that cant be a bad thing right
    example
    at the start of the cycle i was doing 275 twice now i get it 8
    almost all my strength gains have been appearing this week and i have almost a month left so lets see if it stays consistent
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

did you get leaner. how is it for body recomp? I'm thinking of a cutting cycle in the future. I heard 1,4 andro increases your appetite. what was your experience? any weight gain?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

i eat all day and night 5-8 meals a day depending on my schedule
    even though i eat what i want no fat gain whatsoever
    i appear leaner and my waist has dropped almost a whole inch without cardio
    and at the same time increasing size in my chest and shoulders especially
    and yes i have gained 7 pounds thus far
    and 1,4 andro does increase your appetite but nothing you cant control if you wanted and i dont want
    i am wanting to see what would happen with aid of m4ohn if you can eat what you want and gain not one ounce of fat
    which is exactly what is happening all muscle gains and no fat gains
    i am 194-196 and 5'9 with about 4 cycles under my belt
    i have found out that i respond quite well to phs so your results may vary but generally it should be similar
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    MOHN at 32 mgs and 1,4 andro at 900mgs should be a good stack for lean gains. I would run it 6 weeks
    Been doing almost exactly that - 32 mgs. M4OHN and 1 gm. of 1,4 ADD - just finished week 4 of 5. Up about 5 pounds (217 to 222) with no change in BF% (10%) with diet and training a constant. I will say that the gains did not really kick in until the M4 daily dose hit 28 mg. in week 3. I would not use less than that again. I have always liked 1,4 at about a gram a day.
  14. Senior Member

JackOfShadows-- by 1,4add, do you mean the diol version? Where did you find it?
    Last edited by rrgg; 09-02-2004 at 07:39 PM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. M4OHN and Clen: Cutting Cycle
    By Madhops in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 09:21 PM
  2. M1T, M4OHN, M5AA, 4AD,1T cycle?
    By milwood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 12:23 AM
  3. M4OHN, 4AD+, 1-Test Cycle LOG
    By IanHummel in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21