thoughts on tren + tbol stack

steinmasta

Awards
Haven't found too much information on tbol trenazone stacks. Got a bottle of tbol lv and just picked up some real oral tbol añd a bottle of andromass. Will be using the tbol lovely in about a month solo and was wondrng if tren would be a good addition? Saving the oral tbol and andromass for an end of the winter bulk stack and am also debating on throwing in some tren into that. Finished up an andromass oxandrolone stack and wasn't all too Pleased w my gains, (12 pound gain but 8 was water retention and lost he water). Will be using appropriate dosing of liquinolva for every cycle from now on with the addition of sustain alpha and liver support. 22 years old, 168 lbs 5' 8" hardgainer... sure as hell seem to be a hardgainer haha taking in 3500 Cal's average gym 3 times a week and just started doing heavy squats and deads 1 month ago religiously compared to seldomly to see some gains. So tren or no tren?

steinmasta

Awards
Tbol lv not lovely lol t9 my goal is to get to 180 w the same bf and stay there naturally, on cycle I hit at least 4000 Cal's a day