Anavar and Primo review and advice thread

rnl09

Awards
To start off I'll give everyone a little background on my cycle. I am 22 years old, have been overweight my whole life. About a year ago I was balooned up to almost 230 (I'm 5'7!!!) and got started on a good diet workout regime. I got down to almost 170 around mid spring 2011, and ended up putting a little bit of weight back on due to a shoulder injury and being disappointed by my inability to keep the process going.I started the cycle at a little over 190lbs and in all honesty decently high body fat. I don't have a specific number for my body fat % before or after but if i had to estimate I would say I started at somewhere between 20 and 25%. I intended to start the cycle a little leaner but injured my shoulder and had a bad month an a half or so and put about 10 lbs back on. Also before I get reprimanded for taking a cycle like this with the plans of losing body fat, like i said, in the year prior to starting I went from almost 230 lbs and weak at fat at that weight to around 175 and significantlly stronger. As stated earlier I was up to around 190 when I started the cycle. My goals were to put on some solid muscle, lose some abdominal fat and lose fat in general through a calorie deficit and cardio.

On to the actual cycle and results. I took 150 mg or Primo Depot every 5 days and started at 20mg ed or the anavar and upped it to 30 mg ed for the last 2 weeks. The primo ran me around 35 days and the var lasted about a week longer. I didn't plan too well and did not take a before picture. I do have pictures now, but i guess with nothing to compare to you guys will probably tell me i still look fat ; ) ( I def feel great though). I still wasn't really able to bench throughout the cycle because or my shoulder injury, but I can tell you that my strenth gains are through the roof, and I was able to lose about 10lbs of total body weight. I can't see how with all of the strength and definitiion gains I got I didn't put on a good 10lbs of muscle which means that I likely lost around 20lbs or fat!

I was a little worried upon starting, based on some advice on different forums that I did not take enough of either, but given that this is my first cycle I can only imagine how amazing the proper doses would have been! Regardless, the gains were right about what I expected.

Now for my advice requests.

First, I was told by the guy I bought the gear from that given the extrememly low doses and the mild nature of the substances I was talking I wouldn't really need any pct, and that if I really felt it necessary I could use something otc. I am still in the process of deciding if that will be necessary, any advice for a good otc supplement whcih will help in pct?

My one real fear is that I feel as though my hair may have thinned a little bit. It very well could be all in my head, but I am wondering if anyone has any advice as to a good after the fact product which will help to either fix the problem I may have created, or at least something which has worked for others in my situation in the past that will at least give me a little reassurance even if the actual hair thinning isn't as serious as I think.

Now it's time to lose the rest of this fat! I plan on taking a month or two off, diet extremely hard, kill cardio and possibly take some clen. My ultimate goal is not so much strength or size related but more about leaning up. I have been fat my whole life. Right now I am extremely strong and solid for my body, but I still have these pesky 10-20 lbs covering up alot of my gains! My game plan is to start a 2 week on 2 week off clen program, make sure to run 2-3 miles at least 4 or 5 days a week, and was also considering starting on a LOW carb atkins sort of diet to jump start the fat loss (simply because calorie deficit itself has been a verrrry slow process and being as close as I am I feel as though I might need something a little extra to trick my body into letting go of the fat it loves so very much! I am going to be very busy with work the next month or so, so I figure that if in the next 1.5-2 months I can drop this 10-15 lbs I may be very happy and not need anything else or maybe... just maybe, come late september I may start the cop de gras and start a somewhat low dosage test cycle for 10 weeks and introduce 50 mg ed of the anavar for the last 6 weeks.

So overall, I guess im looking to possibly stir up a little conversation about anavar and primo at low doses because when I was doing my research I had trouble finding too much about how effective doses as low as mine could be (and because I am so happy with how it went.) I would also like some advice on the hair problem, the clen idea, the low carb diet, and the possible second and final cycle down the road. Any contribution will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

rnl09

Awards
pics

AFTER.jpg
Spring.jpg
Figured I would upload a few pictures for the hell of it even though I don't have a pre cycle picture or a picture from the starting point over a year ago when I was 230. Just figured I would include these. The first picture is from a few days ago and is pretty much my post picture. the second picture is from around march when I was down to about 175 and although not anything close to as hard or strong as I am now, pretty strong for myself.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I read some then got bored and stopped. Condense it Down. Also I weigh 190 at 5'8" and have to say as a previous fat kid ( still on the pudgy side) u have a long way to go before thinking about PH's

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I skimmed through your post, thats a long read bro, basically what youre looking for is advice on diet and running clen? I think thats the jist of it. I hate clen, so I cant help you there, but I will say that you dont need phs for your immediate goals, you need to drop about 15lbs, try some otc things like alpha t2 or oep, there are plenty of quality fatburner/stims out there, get yourself doing cardio, and check the diet threads here for more info about diet, thats the key for you, you might have a decent foundation if you can dial things in right.

ripped_k1d

Awards
Hey haters going to hate. I read the whole post and while I don't feel qualified to offer any advice, I wish you the best of luck. Writing your goals down and formulating a plan that you can stick to is going to give you the best dieting results. I haven't drank anything other than water, and coconut water water for the past 6 months. Find a food that is filling you up with empty calories and eliminate it from your fridge forever!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are that determined the clen I'd say would do you some good, maybe add in some supress c.

I read all that, but how about you sum it up by listing your questions out.

but you def can drop that excess body fat, you'll just have to stick with it.

it is alot harder to sclupt a statue, when you have so much old clay on the base, (b/fat), get rid of all that clay, then start re sculpting yourself.

Reactions: Yaz

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What you could do is to get a trainer to help you put together diet and workout for you goal. I like Clen with Caffein and green tea. I do cycles for 4-6 week with that and add Benadryl every third week.

ripped_k1d

Awards
has the benadryl receptor cleaning thing actually been confirmed to work? I've heard its a myth.. Thoughts on that first? also how do you taper your dosage when you run it for 6 weeks straight... Considering people say to run 2weeks on 2 weeks off because of body tolerance buildup.

rcarey02

rcarey02

Awards
Personally, I did not like clen (couldnt handle the sides), look into bronkaid cheap and effective

As per usual, get bloodwork before your next aas cycle to be sure you didnt completely mess ya self up

some otc products to look into would be DAA, PP's TRS , Pes' Erase

hit that cardio hard (4-6 times per week 30-45min per sess) and super low carb diets suck, eat quality carbs at the right times (morning, prewo and postwo)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've never used clen, but am thinking of getting some albuterol to use in the future.

never used either, but i like bronkaid, it works fo sho.

op should just buy a box of bronkaid, 200mg caffiene tabs, asprin, and some supress c, and watch the weight drop.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
has the benadryl receptor cleaning thing actually been confirmed to work? I've heard its a myth.. Thoughts on that first? also how do you taper your dosage when you run it for 6 weeks straight... Considering people say to run 2weeks on 2 weeks off because of body tolerance buildup.
I do 80mg straight. I was told Benadryl works so that's what I do.

rnl09

Awards
re

ok well first off thank you to those who replied. To those complaining about the length, as i explained, i was looking for some advice, but also wanted to give a quality review on low dosage var/ primo cycles because i had a lot of trouble finding something like this with similar doses. As to the questions I had I'm going to outline them a little more clearly....

1. 20-30 mg var ed for about 6.5 weeks and 150 mg of primo depot every 5 days for 35 days (1 10 ml bottle of primo 100).. do i need any pct? I feel fine, and was told that b/c of the low doses it would not really be necessary but if the overwhelming public opinion is to take something I would certainly consider an otc supplement to help. just looking for suggestions there.

2. and prob most important!... hairline thinning? could just be in my head but the top front part of my hair seems a little thinner. what would be good to take now after the fact to counter act/ reverse this?

3. combo question, looking to get down below 170 before i consider anything else aas wise. Considering clen, and am on day 2 or a planned 3 week atkins style diet. just planning on using the diet as a jump start for a 2 month overall low calorie high cardio weight loss period. Just wondering is going the low carb route or even the clen route is a sure fire way to do a good job of losing alot of the muscle and size gains from the gear?

4. finally, in theory if in 2 or so months from now I feel as though i lost the vast majority of the fat except for where im assuming its going to take hell or high water to get rid of (bottom/ outsideish area of the chest) do you think that a final cycle of somewhere in the 200-450 ew test e for 10 weeks and 50 ed of var for the last 6 weeks is a good game plan to fill out the loose skin/ hopefully help me burn off the stubborn fat?

Again i really appreciate the feedback! thanks!

rnl09

Awards
re

Also, About the clen question I should have clarified. I have taken oxy elite pro, lipodrene w ephedra extract and a few other fat burners over the years as well as ate a relatively clean diet for about a year straight with periods of eating nothing but pure fuel. Thats how i arrived at the clen/carb free idea, i seem to have plateaued recently so i'm looking to trick my body into burning this fat. The fat burners I've used seem to not be working as well as when i first used them for the original 30 lb weight loss. (tolerance i guess ; ))

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would meet with a nutritionist to get diet plan made for you instead of the "Atkins diet". Switch up the fat burners, like you said, you do get used to them. Clen, caffein and ephedra will help, but a diet made for you will help in the long run.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you got absolutely nothing out of primo at 150 e5d. primo minimum- 150eod 16 weeks. primo optimum- 250eod 20 weeks. then you;ll see why people love primo

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drink more water, carb cycle and do more cardio thats cheaper then steroids and easier to do. I guarantee adding cardio in the am and again pm or after your pm workout will make a world of difference.

Start a workout log here in that section and I'll follow along and give as much advise as I can. You can even follow mine and see how I train and the results this training is giving me.

rnl09

Awards
Whatsaroid- I really appreciate the support, and will def take you up on that offer. I'm def going to be on a strict diet cardio regime for at least a good 2 or 3 months before even considering anything further steroid wise. I still have one thing im stressing about that I would love some help from someone regarding! I am bugging out about this hair thing. It isnt horrible, but its def thinner... ANYONE with advice as to something i can take/ use as shampoo/ anything that may help i would realllllly appreciate it. Thanks everyone.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
There's no single study to my knowledge that Diphenhydramine upregulates b2 receptors like Ketotifen.

Tapering is usually a good method to test the waters, it's not a necessary requirement for it's use. Generally it really depends on the user himself, some like to taper up/down no matter how many times they have used it and others just start day one on the dose they prefer and just stay there or up a little in the process.

Drink more water, carb cycle and do more cardio thats cheaper then steroids and easier to do. I guarantee adding cardio in the am and again pm or after your pm workout will make a world of difference.
Start a workout log here in that section and I'll follow along and give as much advise as I can. You can even follow mine and see how I train and the results this training is giving me.
Second to that !