i have no BB need help!

flava

Awards
hey guys im new and first of all i want to say this is a kick ass board imo the best in the genre! but i needa little help i got a conversion kit from lion nutrition and it came with everything except BB. right now i have 4g of 4-ad cyp and i want to make 20ml @ 200g/ml. thats just enough to hold me over until my next paycheck then i can really stock up. since i have no BB and just BA whats the lowest/highest amount of BA can i use before it becomes to painful. its pretty much just gonna be BA and conttonseed oil.

spooler

Awards
I have heard that anything over 5% ba could hurt - it depends on the person. I also do not know the solubility of these PHs that you are working with. so, I do not know if they will hold at 5% ba 200 mg/ml........

Good luck

flava

Awards
I have heard that anything over 5% ba could hurt - it depends on the person. I also do not know the solubility of these PHs that you are working with. so, I do not know if they will hold at 5% ba 200 mg/ml........

Good luck
im pretty sure it would work VPX's injectible has no bb in in just oat oil and ba , but it also has something called polyethylene soritan monooleate so i dont know if that is to replace it? funny thing is i did a web search for polyethylene soritan monooleate and all that came up was vpx's product.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
For cyp powders, the BB really helps hold the solution from crashing. I would not do it without the BB. You are asking for a hurting.

spooler

Awards
im pretty sure it would work VPX's injectible has no bb in in just oat oil and ba , but it also has something called polyethylene soritan monooleate so i dont know if that is to replace it? funny thing is i did a web search for polyethylene soritan monooleate and all that came up was vpx's product.
I believe that the polyethylene soritan monooleate is a surfactant - it lowers the surface tension of water and allows things to go into solution that wouldn't otherwise.