need tren users recommendations

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
i am planning a propo/tren cutter with t3 in a few months. i did a 9 week test prop cycle, 75 mg ed and even tho i used nolva, i got a nickle size lump...definitely gyno. cant see it, but still a pain. anyhow, i am wanting to keep the test dose low if i can during the cycle but still maintain alittle function in the "member". want to use 75 mg tren, but dont mind using 50 mg if that is the minimum i can get away with to keep anabolic. just want to cut, not bulk. would 50 mg each daily be ok, or could i get away with 75 tren/ 50 prop? i know i have heard keep the test high, but i am worried about aggrivating my gyno. by the way, i didnt notice the lump until after 2 weeks of igf, so i think that is what put me over the top. was on ldex 1ml and 40 mg(2ml) nolva daily. worked fine until after the 2 weeks of igf...then found the lump. oh well. it isnt going to be a problem as long as i dont cause it to grow more. i will use nolva and hcg for post.

opinions?

--boomr

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i am planning a propo/tren cutter with t3 in a few months. i did a 9 week test prop cycle, 75 mg ed and even tho i used nolva, i got a nickle size lump...definitely gyno. cant see it, but still a pain. anyhow, i am wanting to keep the test dose low if i can during the cycle but still maintain alittle function in the "member". want to use 75 mg tren, but dont mind using 50 mg if that is the minimum i can get away with to keep anabolic. just want to cut, not bulk. would 50 mg each daily be ok, or could i get away with 75 tren/ 50 prop? i know i have heard keep the test high, but i am worried about aggrivating my gyno. by the way, i didnt notice the lump until after 2 weeks of igf, so i think that is what put me over the top. was on ldex 1ml and 40 mg(2ml) nolva daily. worked fine until after the 2 weeks of igf...then found the lump. oh well. it isnt going to be a problem as long as i dont cause it to grow more. i will use nolva and hcg for post.

opinions?

--boomr
Was the prop from a syno conversion? I'd cut the IGF right now. When things grow from it, it leaves a lot of scar tissue and has high persistance. Also have to think of metastatic enhancement w/ IGF. Just let it go until the lump is way gone. If you can, take 200mg Ibuprofen TID to help w/ the gyno recovery and be careful w/ HCG while the lump remains. Don't say 'oh well' and keep going, this could be a turning point if you don't take steps. My gut feeling, for what it's worth, is screaming play it safe and fix it fast.

BuiltOne

Banned
Awards
Good advice. I would also worry about that Fina. I had a lump from that also and nothing helped reduce it until the tren was completely out of my system. Now I know that most people have no problems, but for you and I, I would play it safe as said.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
ok i see i left you with a misunderstanding. i am currently on nothing. i quit the igf as soon as i found the lump, so have no worries there. the tren question is for when i plan on doing a cutter some time in the future and i was just wondering if a low dose would keep me anabolic, just enough to keep the muscle i gained while i drop the cal's and add t3. thanks for the concern and suggestions. i am not just happy go lucky about it, trust me...i am very unhappy, and doing all i know to get rid of it short of surgery. its small, so i will try to reduce it and if not, and its bothers me later i will get it cut out. but i meant oh well in that i won't let defeat myself mentally by dwelling on a small imperfection. i know the igf screwed me and it pisses me off, but now i know and wont use it again.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
oh ya, the ibuprofen helps gyno? never heard of this, but if so then i will add what i can to the arsenal against it. how does the ibuprofen help?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
oh ya, the ibuprofen helps gyno? never heard of this, but if so then i will add what i can to the arsenal against it. how does the ibuprofen help?
OK, didn't mean to flip and get all parental on you! I've f 'ed myself up may a time and just don't wanna see anyone do the stupid **** I've done before. Any progestin like tren, will promote lumps stacked w/ estrogen or stuff like prop that can form a lot of estrogen. Letro always works for me when I'm using test.

Ibuprofen inhibits cyclooxygenase activity and thereby reduces prostaglandin synthesis. Prostaglandins stimulate aromatase gene expression and thereby stimulate estrogen biosynthesis. So using ibuprofen is a cheap, easy, non-toxic way to discourage gyno by inhibiting estogen formation. Not sure why more people haven't picked up on this, but try it. It does help in my experience at least. Not to mention giving some pain relief from the lumps! :thumbsup:

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
sweet, i will use it and see if it helps. thanks doc.

mac_dad6

Awards
how do you guys feel about stacking ph's with tren. are there any that would stack well.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
ph....i didnt think of that. would that be a good alternative to the prop for me. i am worried about estro conversion.

mac_dad6

Awards
so tren and 4-ad cyp would work well. i might give this one a try