T1 and T1pro

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
How are the gains on a 4 week cycle of each? Would a straight T1Pro cycle at moderate dosage (2mL x 2 per day) have signifigantly more strength gains then an eqivalent cycle of T1?

BigV

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
well, a moderate dosage for the T-1 is at 4mL x 2/day. so you need to compare the T-1pro moderate dosage (2mL x 2) with the dose above for T-1. Personally, ive only have used the t-1 and gains were strong and kept a good amount after post. T-1 is ideal for people looking for bulk gains, while the t-1pro is for more lean gains, likely less gains as far as body weight, however the gains you make will be ones which with proper post, you will be able to keep most of. You havent mentioned what your looking for in a ph use so you should mention it. Sage

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by BigVrunga
How are the gains on a 4 week cycle of each? Would a straight T1Pro cycle at moderate dosage (2mL x 2 per day) have signifigantly more strength gains then an eqivalent cycle of T1?

BigV
Depends on many factors, ie.dosage, diet, training routine, previous experience with PH's/roids, etc. Search around and look at some of the guys reported cycle logs for more info: http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=13 It depends what you mean by "equivalent" dosage, they would not be equivalent considering the amounts of 1-test/4-AD in each. You may see more strength gains with T1pro, but if this is your first PH cycle T1 would have a very similar effect. Again no definitive answer here.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BigVrunga, We need more specs, age, weight, experience, etc.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I did a 4 week cycle of T1 pro, on which I gained 18lbs. I am currently doing a 4 week cycle of T1, on which I have gained 12lbs, to date. I did 2 squirts/day T1 pro. I am currently up to 10 squirts/day of T1.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of detail guys...

Height:6'
Weight:210
BF%:Bulking - around 10-12%.
PHExperience: 8week Megabol/Anabol stack 1 year ago
Diet: 3200cals/day, 200+g/protien NLarge2,UniLiver,VitaminC,SawPalmetto,Multivitamin,ProLabCreatine

Never used steroids, and Ive been seriously training for about a year and a half. Ive gone from 170 at the start to 230 at the peak of the m/a stack. I cut down to 190 over the summer, and now Im back up to 210.

Primary goals are mass and strength.
I would like to gain and keep 10-15lbs lean mass.

Im thinking of mixing a 12g 1test/240mLTgel concoction and using this together with a bottle of T4. 2 squirts a day of each should give me 200mg 1test and 200mg 4AD, and Id like to add 200mg/day 1,4Andro. This is basically trenabol-X, but Im assuming with superior absorption thanks to the BDC Tgel.

Planning on 4on/4off/4on, with 6-OXO on the off weeks and post cycle.

What do you think?

Thanks
BigV

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
200mg a day of 1, 4 is not enough to have any discernable effect and will be a waste of money. If your going to run that stack that you stated then you need to take the 1, 4 to AT LEAST 600mg a day.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up...

Thanks for the heads up, WW7. So the 200mg of 1,4 in Trenabol-X is basically useless?

Does the 4AD in a 1test stack really do anything as far as lean gains and strength are concerned? Or, is the brunt of that work taken care of by the 1-test?

At 600mg/day 1,4Andro, Id be better off dropping the 4AD altogether...

I think 200mg/day 1test and 100mg/day 4AD would be good for lean, keepable gains. (that's just a little more than a moderate dosage of T1Pro)

I have a voracious appetite, so if the 1,4 isnt going to add anything other than an appetite increase at affordable levels, I guess its just not worth it.

Thanks
BigV

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
They all offer anabolic activity but 1, 4 is very different than 1T or even 4AD. 1, 4 increases red blood cell production farily well which is great for enduracnce athletes and its a decent "lean" gainer.

4AD is not a lean gainer but I think Test, 4AD's coversion hormone, should be the foundation for most every cycle.

If your going to do one or the other and your not concerned with bloat, go with a good dose of 4AD along side the 1T so you can combat lethargy and sex drive issues.

Nicolai

Awards
If your going to do one or the other and your not concerned with bloat, go with a good dose of 4AD along side the 1T so you can combat lethargy and sex drive issues.

is the small amount of 4ad in t1 pro enough to combat the lack of sex drive that is associated with 1 test?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Nicolai
is the small amount of 4ad in t1 pro enough to combat the lack of sex drive that is associated with 1 test?
There has been good feedback from users that report their findings.

Chemo 

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by BigVrunga

BigV
There has only been one member report the gains from both a T-1 Pro and T-1 cycle (T-1 still ongoing) and can be referenced HERE.

Comparison is courtesy of Scotty2, super mofo at large...

Chemo

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
They all offer anabolic activity but 1, 4 is very different than 1T or even 4AD. 1, 4 increases red blood cell production farily well which is great for enduracnce athletes and its a decent "lean" gainer.
I had forgotten about that effect of 1,4. I suppose this would make it great for higer volume training/ higher intensity training as well...

You know, when I did my m/a stack, I definately noticed an increase in appetite, even though the dosage was 150mg/day. Is it that 1,4 needs to be administered in higher dosages to realize its anabolic qualities?

I think Im going to get some T4,Tgel with 12g 1test, and perhaps some bulk 1,4andro powder and play with dosages to find what works best for me. Maybe some 19Nor too, just for the hell of it:)

Thanks for all the help,
BigV

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the Megabol/Anabol stack had the dione version of 1,4 andro, which was thought to be the most orally active.. I've used Boldione @ 300mg 2x a day, and I ate everything with a caloric value...

Get some 1,4Andro bulk powder, but IMO I'd say the dione..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
So this would be a good stack?:

200mg/day 1test
200mg/day 4AD
600mg/day 1,4

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
So this would be a good stack?:

200mg/day 1test
200mg/day 4AD
600mg/day 1,4
it would. however if you plan lets say a shorter cycle of 4 or less weeks, i say back off on the 1,4 cuz of two reasons. (1) wont truly take affect until a couple of weeks...this is the case with many users here (2) cost. especially if this is your first cycle, then you will get plenty of gains with the 1:1 ratio of 1test/4ad alone. Sage

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply sage. I think that's what Ill be doing then - 12g of 1T in a bottle of TGel, and a bottle of T4 should last me 8 weeks at that dosage (2cycles) and Ill be able to find the best ratio to see what works best for me.

eeeexellent:)

BigVrunga

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Kristopher Cycle Logs 44
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 11