5a OHP...

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Is this stuff solely a DHT-elevating supp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    ^^^ LOL
    I dont understand your questioning?

    What is it about this picture that confuses you...


    Name:  5aOHPdiagram.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  54.6 KB


    You question is the equilvent to asking if protein is solely an amino boosting supp

    Maybe if you elaborate your question someone could answer it


  2. i'd stick with stanodrol.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i'd stick with stanodrol.
    Stanodrol and dplex are both discontinued are they not? And most websites are starting to overcharge for all the old CEL knockoff PHs.

  4. How many bottles are needed for a cycle?

  5. one bottle has 120ml. supposed to take 4ml - 8 ml daily. so 1 bottle can last you 30 days if you stick with 4ml.
    •   
       


  6. Does it just work like trenazone and you apply it on or is it an oral liquid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  7. its an oral liquid. keep it under your tongue for 1 minute, then swish it around your mouth for a bit, then swallow. sounds dirty lol. it tastes like cinnamon though (that's what she said). its not like all the SERMs or SARMs that i despised taking. i look forward to taking this in the morning.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Stanodrol and dplex are both discontinued are they not? And most websites are starting to overcharge for all the old CEL knockoff PHs.
    negatory ghostrider..just saw stano for 26.95

    and dplex at 22.95

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    negatory ghostrider..just saw stano for 26.95

    and dplex at 22.95
    Where did I mention any price of stano or dplex?

    What I said was they were discontinued, and they are as is all of the CEL PH line. So the PHs that are out there now is all that is left.

    What I also said was that some vendors were overcharging on SOME of the CEL PHs, again which they are. Just the other day I got a email from supplementwarehouse or TF, I forgot which one exactly, but what the email was about is to announce that the Mdrol is now selling for around $80!

    So as you can see, as the current supply of CEL PHs dwindle down the vendors are going to start overcharging. I can only imagine the same will happen to stano and dplex so stock up! The only other DHT products I know of are MMV3, 5aOHP, and the ridiculously expensive androhard

  10. stanodrol is still readily available, and is inexpensive, and most of all, it works. i'll be running it in 6 weeks.

    and i think you'll still be able to get stanodrol and 11-sterone for a while, but dont quote me on that, anything can happen. but for now, it's safe, and the best.

    i saw that add for mdrol. i dont think they know you can get it for cheaper from the uk.

    you may have to search around for older cel product fav's, but if you do, you can find them at an affordable price.

    One I would say to get would be alpha one, because that for sure will jump in price when it starts to get low, as there are no other companies making it.

    sd, dimethazine, max lmg, hdrol, these are all available from others, but alpha one, dplex, these two aren't.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Where did I mention any price of stano or dplex?

    What I said was they were discontinued, and they are as is all of the CEL PH line. So the PHs that are out there now is all that is left.

    What I also said was that some vendors were overcharging on SOME of the CEL PHs, again which they are. Just the other day I got a email from supplementwarehouse or TF, I forgot which one exactly, but what the email was about is to announce that the Mdrol is now selling for around $80!

    So as you can see, as the current supply of CEL PHs dwindle down the vendors are going to start overcharging. I can only imagine the same will happen to stano and dplex so stock up! The only other DHT products I know of are MMV3, 5aOHP, and the ridiculously expensive androhard
    calm down..was just showing some arent overcharging

  12. JB - I know you know your PH stuff !! So talk to me - whats this stuff all about? First off, is it methylated?

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    stanodrol is still readily available, and is inexpensive, and most of all, it works. i'll be running it in 6 weeks.

    and i think you'll still be able to get stanodrol and 11-sterone for a while, but dont quote me on that, anything can happen. but for now, it's safe, and the best.

    i saw that add for mdrol. i dont think they know you can get it for cheaper from the uk.

    you may have to search around for older cel product fav's, but if you do, you can find them at an affordable price.

    One I would say to get would be alpha one, because that for sure will jump in price when it starts to get low, as there are no other companies making it.

    sd, dimethazine, max lmg, hdrol, these are all available from others, but alpha one, dplex, these two aren't.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  13. not sure if you mean 5aohp, or the other compounds i've talked about.

    but 5aohp isn't methylated, and neither is stanodrol or 11-sterone.

    alpha one is a ph to m1t, but has it's own intrisic value, meaning it is it's own compound with it's own anabolic/androgenic effects, which aren't the same as m1t.

  14. Sorry, I was referring to stanodrol

    What's the skinny on this stuff?

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    not sure if you mean 5aohp, or the other compounds i've talked about.

    but 5aohp isn't methylated, and neither is stanodrol or 11-sterone.

    alpha one is a ph to m1t, but has it's own intrisic value, meaning it is it's own compound with it's own anabolic/androgenic effects, which aren't the same as m1t.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  15. Thanks buddy
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in