5a OHP...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Introducing a new prohormone to hit the market... 5AOHP!!

With all of the recent news about prohormones in sports and in the media, we had to be very much on the legal side of US law in order to bring you a truly great prohormone that meets your needs! You know as men that you are constantly under attack from environmental estrogens and chemicals that make it tough to produce your own androgens!

You might not have the data, but you just know something isn't right! You know you should be putting on more muscle than ever before because of your diet and exercise! Yet true lean mass escapes you...

If you drink from plastic bottles, use lotion and hair products and eat fruits and vegetables, you are getting a HUGE dose of chemicals that all act like estrogen in your body and EVEN WORSE kill your ability to make testosterone and other androgens on your own.

Symptoms of a skewed Androgen/Estrogen ratio:

Do you have a hard time carrying lean mass?
Do you want better sex drive and performance?
Are you softer than you'd like?
Do you feel like you need a mental lift in and out of the gym?

These chemicals won't show up on a blood test, so eve though your values are in the "normal" range, you may still be WAY too estrogenic to feel your best!

We had a tough job ahead of us, find an anabolic agent that is 100% legal and builds muscle like a pro-steroid . Impossible? Not from our labs! This search for the perfect anabolic prohormone lead us down many paths and many areas. Sure, we could have sold out and made some other chemically altered “steroid” from Vida, only to get caught and forced to remove the product from the market, but we wanted to make a product that would survive even the most current ban and be available for years to come.

The first set of compounds we looked at certainly hit the mark when it came to building muscle, but we wanted to be on the FAR side of legal, not on the edge, so we had to skip the countless unscheduled steroids that were missed by Congress. We didn't want to sell anything that could get you or us in trouble, but still gave AWESOME results.

We had to find something that built muscle, but didn't cross the legal line…

The law reads:

“(A) The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes-- “

That left us without the “luxury” of trying to skirt the law by bringing out anything related to testosterone or other androgens like some other's have done. So, instead of trying to cheat the law, we decided to see what Congress left us. Estrogens? Nope, that wouldn't work. Corticosteroids? Nah, they have a lot of uses, but building muscle isn't one of them.

That left us one choice…

Progestins! When I first introduced progestins to the market everyone laughed. The BROSCIENTISTS said "you can't build mass with a progestin"..."what if people get gyno" and all kinds of other jabs. Guess what? Broscience doesn't know ****...

People were loving my progestin and
you know what else? Another company released a progestin, then another company and hundreds of thousands of bottles later not one case of gyno; just pounds of lean mass. So, you can put that rumor to bed, progestins prevent gyno, they don't cause it! Progestins are anabolic case closed!

How do progestins build mass you ask? Well, not any old progestin will do, you have to look long and hard for the “right” progestin. Our search for a progestin capable of building LEAN MASS and without serious side effects took months! We scoured the literature and found a progestin that naturally produced by the body and could help you feel good like illegal products! This was a decent find, but we were not satisfied to give you just the bare minimum that nature has to offer. In fact it is the 5aReduced form which makes it much more potent at building mass and mobilizing fat. Don't forget that some of the MOST POTENT illegal steroids on the market are ACTUALLY VERY STRONG PROGESTINS TOO! Things like Mibolerone (Cheque Drops), Trenbolone (Fina), Nandrolone (Deca), and Anadrol are steroids but ALSO PROGESTINS!
Again, progestins BUILD MASS!

Even a better muscle builder than many illegal chemically altered steroids...

The great thing about the active ingredient in 5aOHP is that it won't turn into estrogen and will give you dry, solid gains in mass with limited side effects. The best reported benefit by our testers is the body composition changes rivaling the most potent illegal compounds! Because it can't convert to estrogen, you can bet that 5aOHP is guaranteed to be free from bloating estrogenic side effects. Hundreds of thousands of bottles sold of progestin based prohormones with ZERO estrogenic side effects! Case closed! Just to keep the complainers down we put in a potent AI to reduce estrogen!

Progestins, specifically 17aHydroxyProgestins convert at a high rate to other androgens and can act as prohormones AND biologically active steroids! This means that 5aOHP will have a double effect for people looking to gain MASS. It should be active on its own and also will convert to Stanolone a prized hormone for men looking to restore their vitality and counter the effect of these environmental chemical estrogens!

Finally, we added our special oral delivery system and the most POTENT LEGAL MASS BUILDER was born!!!

Sample Cycle

4-6 Weeks of 5aOHP at 4-8 doses per day split up. Use the convenient oral syringe to place 1ml under your tongue hold for 60 seconds, then swish the liquid delivery system in your mouth for 60 seconds coating the entire mouth and swallow completely .

References:

1. Miller WL, Auchus RJ. The Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, and Physiology of Human Steroidogenesis and Its Disorders. Endocrine Reviews, 32 (1): 81-151, 2011.

2. Shoonen WGEJ, Lambert JGD. Steroid Metabolism in the Seminal Vesicles of the African Catfish, Clarias gariepinus (Burchell), during the Spawning Season, under Natural Conditions,and Kept in Ponds. General and Comparative Endocrinology, 61: 355-367, 1986.

Asahina K, Suzuki K, Hibiya T, Tamaoki B. Structure and Steroidogenic Enzymes of the Seminal Vesicles of the Urohaze-goby (Glossogobius olivaceus). General and Comparative Endocrinology, 74: 385-391, 1989.

4. Inano H, Suzuki K, Ishii-Ohba H, Imada Y, Kumagal R, Kurihara S, Sato A. Steroid Hormone Production in Testis, Ovary, and Adrenal Gland of Immature Rats Irradiated in Utero with 60Co. Radiation Research, 117: 293-303, 1989.

5. Yoshizaki K, Matsumoto K, Samuels LT. Localization of delta4-5a-Reductase in Immature Rat Testes. Endocrinology, 102 (3): 918-925, 1978.

Kuwata M, Yamada M, Tamai M, Kitamura Y, Matsumoto K. Progesterone metabolism in vitro by testes from germ cell-free mice of different ages. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 486: 127-135, 1977.

7. Weiss M, Ford VL. Differences in steroidogenesis by the subcellular fractions of adrenocortical special zone and cortex proper of the female possum (Trichosurus vulpecula). Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, 21 (6): 701-707, 1984.

8. Blackmore PF, Beebe SJ, Danforth DR, Alexander N. Progesterone and 17a-Hydroxyprogesterone. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 265 (3): 1376-1380, 1990.

9. Terada N, Wakimoto H, Mizutani S, Matsumoto K. Lack of metabolism of progesterone to 5a-products in dog and guinea pig testes compared with immature rat testes. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, 10: 173-177, 1979.

10. Fleeger JL, Harms PG, Dunn EL, Atkins DT. Levels of Deoxycorticosterone and 21-Hydroxy-5a-pregnane-3,20-dione in the Peripheral Circulation of the Prepartum and Postpartum Mare. Biology of Reproduction, 21: 433-437, 1979.

11. Kuwata M, Yamada M, Tamai M, Kitamura K, Matsumoto K. Progesterone Metabolism In Vitro by Testes from Germ Cell-free Mice of Different Ages. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 486: 127-135, 1977.

12. Nienstdt W, Harri MP. Intestinal Absorption and Metabolism Of 17- Hydroxyprogesterone, Deoxycorticosterone and Cortisol in the Dog. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, 11: 1209-1215, 1979.

13. Holzbauer M, Newport H. Adrenal secretion rates and adrenal tissue concentrations of pregnenolone, progesterone, 11βOH-androstenedione and some other steroids in young pigs and dogs. J Physiol, 200 (3): 821-848, Feb 1969.

14. Pauli et al. Occurrence of Progesterone and Related Animal Steroids in Two Higher Plants. Journal of Natural Products, 2010; 100128124334075 DOI: 10.1021/np9007415

15. Li J, Biswas MG, Chao A, Russel DW, Chory J. Conservation of function between mammalian and plant steroid 5a-reductases. Proc Natl Acad Sci, 94: 3554-3559. April 1997

16. Shet MS, Sathasivan K, Arlotto MA, Mehdy MC, Estrabrook RW. Purification, characterization, and cDNA cloning of an NADPH-cytochrome p450 reductase from mung bean. Proc Natl Acad Sci, 90: 2890-2894. April 1999

Janeczko A, Skoczowski A. Mammalian sex hormones in plants. Folia Histochemica et Cytobiologica, 43 (2): 71-79, 2005.

Kaul MK, Atal CK. Studies on Holarrhena antidysenterica wall. 1. Botany, medico-ethnobotany and distribution. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 8: 349-356, 1983.

19. Lange D. Conservation and sustainable use of Adonis vernalis, a medical plant in international trade. Plant species conservation monographs, 1: 88, 2000. Federal Agency for Nature Conservation.

20. Gavidia I, Tarrio R, Rodriguez-Trelles F, Perez Bermudez P, Seitz HU. Plant progesterone 5b-reducatse is not homologous to the animal enzyme. Molecular evolutionary characterization of P5bR from Digitalis purpurea. Phytochemistry, 68: 853-864, 2007.

21. Berkson, DL. Hormone Deception: How everyday foods and products are disrupting your hormones – and how to protect yourself and your family. McGraw-Hill. 2001.

22. Nimrod AC, Benson WH. Environmental Estrogenic Effects of Alkylphenol Ethoxylates. Critical Reviews in Toxicology, 26 (3): 335-364, 1996.

23. Alonso-Magdalena P, Morimoto S, Ripoll C, Fuentes E, Nadal A. The Estrogenic Effect of Bisphenol A Disrupts Pancreatic beta-cell Function In Vivo and Induces Insulin Resistance. Environmental Health Perspective, 114 (1): 106-112, 2006.

24. Wantanabe H, Suzuki A, Goto M, Lubahn DB, Handa H, Iguchi T. Tissue-specific estrogenic and non-estrogenic effects of a xenoestrogen, nonylphenol. Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, 33: 243-252, 2004.

25. Zhang Q, Bai Q, Yuan Y, Liu P, Qiao J. Assessment of Seminal Estradiol and Testosterone Levels as Predictors of Human Spermatogenesis. Jounral of Andrology, 31 (2): 215-220, 2010.

26. Guillette L, Pickford D, Crain DA, Rooney AA, Percival HF. Reduction in Penis Size and Plasma Testosterone Concentrations in Juvenile Alligators Living in a Contaminated Environment. General and Comparative Endocrinology, 101: 32-42 (1996).\

27. McLachlan JA, Arnold SF. Environmental Estrogens. American Scientist, 84: 452-461, 1996.

28. Svobodova K, Plackova M, Novotna V, Cajthaml T. Estrogenic and androgenic activity of PCBs, their chlorinated metabolites and other endocrine disruptors estimated with two in vitro yeast assays. Science of the Total Environment, 407: 5921-5925, 2009.

29. Strott CA, Bermudez JA, Lipsett MB. Blood Levels and Production Rate of 17-Hydroxyprogesterone in Man. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 49: 1999-2007, 1970.

30. Strott CA, Yoshimi T, Lipsett MB. Plasma Progesterone and 17-Hydroxyprogesterone in Normal Men and Children with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 48: 930-939, 1969.

31. Obstetrix Medical Group. 17OHP for reduction of Neonatal Morbidity Due to Preterm Birth (PTB) in Twin and Triplet Pregnancies (170HP). ClinicalTrials.gov. Accessed: June 27, 2011. 17OHP for Reduction of Neonatal Morbidity Due to Preterm Birth (PTB) in Twin and Triplet Pregnancies - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov, June 6, 2011.

32. Meissner WA, Sommers SC. Endometrial changes after prolonged progesterone and testosterone administration to rabbits. Cancer Research, 26: 474-478, 1966.

33. Maltoni M, Nanni O, Scarpi E, Rossi D, Serra P, Amadori D. High-dose progestins for the treatment of cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome: a systematic review of randomised clinical trials. Ann Oncol. Mar;12(3):289-300, 2001

34. Mantovani G, Maccio A, Massa E, Madeddu C. Managing cancer-related anorexia/cachexia.Drugs. 61(4):499-514, 2001

35. Mantovani G, Maccio A, Lai P, Massa E, Ghiani M, Santona MC. Cytokine involvement in cancer anorexia/cachexia: role of megestrol acetate and medroxyprogesterone acetate on cytokine downregulation and improvement of clinical symptoms.Crit Rev Oncog. 9(2):99-106, 1998

36. Pascual Lopez A, Roque i Figuls M, Urrutia Cuchi G, Berenstein EG, Almenar Pasies B, Balcells Alegre M, Herdman M. Systematic review of megestrol acetate in the treatment of anorexia-cachexia syndrome.J Pain Symptom Manage. Apr;27(4):360-9, 2004

37. Vadell C, Segui MA, Gimenez-Arnau JM, Morales S, Cirera L, Bestit I, Batiste E, Blanco R, Jolis L, Boleda M, Anton I. Anticachectic efficacy of megestrol acetate at different doses and versus placebo in patients with neoplastic cachexia.Am J Clin Oncol. Aug;21(4):347-51, 1998

38. Mantovani G, Maccio A, Lai P, Massa E, Ghiani M, Santona MC. Cytokine activity in cancer-related anorexia/cachexia: role of megestrol acetate and medroxyprogesterone acetate. Semin Oncol. Apr;25(2 Suppl 6):45-52, 1998

39. Mwamburi DM, Gerrior J, Wilson IB, Chang H, Scully E, Saboori S, Miller L, Forfia J, Albrecht M, Wanke CA. Comparing megestrol acetate therapy with oxandrolone therapy for HIV-related weight loss: similar results in 2 months. Clin Infect Dis. 2004 Mar 15;38(6):895-902, 2004

40. Wilson JD, Foster DW, Kronenberg HM, Larsen PR. Williams Textbook of Endocrinology. 9 th edition. W.B. Saunders, 1998

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are some reviews from the beta testers

AE14

"FINAL REVIEW
Ok everyone here is my final review:

Taste N/A Did I truly like the taste? Not at all. However, it is not an issue at all as I believe that the thought is that this will be coming out in pill form which makes taste a non issue.

Strength 4.5 out of 5 I am greatly impressed with this on this level. There seemed to be no issue from a suppressive standpoint, and yet my strength went up on a consistent basis. Very impressive

Recomp 6 out of 5 This is where this shined for me. I weighed in at 200lbs even when I started this log a month ago. Yet I am now consistently at 195lbs, much leaner and yet far more powerful. In this category I could not have asked for more. Absolute love for TN here.

Energy 5 out of 5. Another winner here. Even with my hectic work schedule, when it came time to lift, there was no hesitation what so ever. This is something that I did not expect. Oh and by the way....throw in your favorite pre w/o and watch out....Monster energy and focus

Overall 5 out of 5 I am greatly impressed with this and would most certainly run it again. I am interested to see the price point on this when it hits the market.

Major props to TN, as they really have a winner here."

Enhanced

"FINAL REVIEW

First off, I'd like to thank Taurus Nutrition again, for giving me the opportunity to test their product. It's obvious they hit a home run w/ this one, but looking at the logs on this. This is definitely a product I will be buying! Looking forward to the other "progestin" you guys are working on as well!!

This without a doubt, was the best ph/designer I've ever run. There was not one negative side effect that I experienced throughout the entire run!! That's unheard of! I will say I did fell ever so slightly shut down beginning about a week or so ago, but I started on the DA-HCG last week, & already feel like I'm getting back to normal.

Weight
5/11/11 - 162
6/12/11 - 166

I will admit, my diet didn't stay in check nearly as much as I'd intended.. My family came into town, & then it just seemed like there was something going on every other day! I blame no one but myself.
I'm usually more disciplined. I think, that had my diet been more in check, the weight gain would have been closer to a much leaner 3lb gain max. I'll break this all down now:

Strength - INCREDIBLE! This is where it shined most for me. All my lifts went up considerably. I could only compare this to a Tren clone I ran a few years ago. Every week I was going up in weight. The good thing though? No joint soreness or drying out that one would get w/ other designer/ph's.

Energy - Great! It was like a switch that I could turn on & use it as needed. 99% of my workouts were in the morning, supplemented w/ Wyked, LG's Form, and of course, the Progestin. I always went into the gym w/ total focus and energy. I stayed wide open all day long! Not one bit of lethargy. When it was time to go to bed, I very easily fell asleep & stayed asleep until my alarm went off.

Recomp - Great! I did notice the first couple weeks that I was leaning out. The vascularity was more evident after the 2nd week. If I would have stuck to a cleaner diet, I could give a better account on this.

Pumps/Recovery - Excellent! I left the gym with an incredible pump & usually kept that pump until bed time! I would then wake up still feeling it! I felt "on" this whole cycle. My wife noticed it too. Recovery in the gym was great. I was flying through my workouts breaking just long enough to drink some water or gatoraid. DOMS seemed to be very minimal as well.

Libido - I should have my wife write this part!!!
This stuff was freaking amazing on my libido!! Felt like I was 18 again! Enough said..

Like I said, TN hit a home run w/ this. Looking forward to putting another bottle in my kitchen cabinet & running it later on down the road!!
"

Celc5-

"REVIEW

Objective: The Numbers

Body Comp: I gained 8 pounds of lean mass and lost 1 pound of fat based on weekly skinfolds. Progestin Beta was surprisingly more anabolic than I expected.

Strength: I gained approximately 10 pounds per lift on upper body compound lifts such as BB Flat Bench Press and DB Rows. I gained approximately 20 pounds per lift on power moves such as squats, straight leg DL, and shrugs. Those are all in a 3 sets of 12 rep range to give perspective. I agree with Kleen's perspective that the compound didn't inherently make me stronger. Strength would creep up when lean mass would increase.

Number of Visible Abs at Rest:
Pre-Cycle: 0
Post Cycle: 2 at rest, 4-6 post workout

Subjetive: Personal Notes and Opinions

Mood: There may have been a hint of alpha male for approximately 1-2 weeks. But mood leveled off after that. I'm inherently a cranky person, but Progrestin Beta didn't exacerbate my inner a-hole.

Libido: For the first half of the cycle, libido was increased with slightly enhanced sexual performance. There were a few times where I did feel a bit more aggressive in the bedroom also. For the second half of the cycle, libido felt "flat." I personally noticed a drop off in my sexual performance. But it wasn't bad enough for the wife to make fun of me for it

Gyno: I have a history of gyno with 2 small lumps that vary in size. They come and go depending on how careless I am with supplementation. I had ZERO gyno exacerbation with Progestin Beta. To be fair, I took 2 caps Formadrol per day throughout the cycle. I've never taken this particular Formadrol ingredient profile so I can't elaborate on other possible explanations. All I know is that I almost always expect gyno to get worse or flare up on cycle. And it did not with Progrestin Beta and the mild Formadrol plan.

Discussion: Chit Chat, Mostly Nonsense

My overall description of this compound is that it's subtle. The gains were slow, but very steady once I stepped back and looked at the big picture. There's nothing explosive about this compound in the gym or body comp wise. Referring to Kleen's report again, I don't believe that this compound compares to Epithio for me. I get a bit of androgenic effect with epithio. In which case, strength comes on faster and I notice a bit of an overall body "shape" change with a select few desingers. For example, I notice a bid difference in my V-taper with compounds such as epithio and phera. My shoulders, chest, and quads really blew up with those compounds. But this body change was more subtle and comparable to Progmagnon for me personally. At the same time, I accomplished in 4 weeks on Progestin Beta what took me 6 weeks on PMag.

I had some recomp effect later in the cycle, but it required a careful watch with my diet. This is not a recomp agent like Hdrol or Superdrol that simply require a huge volume of calories. I leaned out a bit, but I wouldn't classify this as a cutter.

I like the idea of stacking progestin beta. I think that the individual should tailor this to stack with something that is more explosive for their personal tastes. It would be interesting to bridge Progestin Beta into M14add during an all out bulk. I envision gaining 6-8 pounds on Progestin and then sending the cycle into overdrive with M14 to really blow up.

It would also be interesting to see if Progestin beta could still be anabolic during a cutting cycle alongside Formestane and a fat burner. Kleen suggested stacking with something for androgenic, such as a dhea based designer. I think that's a good idea. My personal alternative idea is to use formestane instead, although it still follows Kleen's aggression/strength/libido enhancing logic to balance out the stack.

Body Composition

..........Weight......BF%..... .Lean.......Fat.....
Start.....185.6.....14.90..... 157.94....27.66..
Wk 1.....188.0.....15.68.....158. 53....29.47..
Wk 2.....191.0.....15.48.....161. 42....29.58..
Wk 3.....193.4.....15.10.....164. 20....29.20..
Wk 4.....193.4.....13.82.....166. 67....26.73"

Mr.Kleen

"Well first I want to thank Taurus Nutrition for allowing me to test this product. I will keep my assessment short and sweet. Well for me anyway.

If you are familiar with my reviews I do not assign numbers to characteristics. The supplement market is far to volatile and dynamic for numbers to hold up. I will basically go through some of that characteristics and list my thoughts on them.

Lean Body Mass - I have to admit that this really accelled here. Considering how the product felt, I would have never guessed I would gain 6.7 lbs of LBM in a month.

Mood - I noticed some very minor Alpha Male and aggression at first but then I leveled off. About halfway through Alpha Male was gone completely for me.

Strength - The strength on this was more in line with me getting stronger because my muscles were bigger, but not stronger just because of the androgen levels. I would say this is WAY more anabolic than it is Androgenic. Might even recommend running a DHEA product with it during longer runs to keep the alpha male feel and libido high.

Fat Burning - I would say this is nuetral. In other words no increase that was not explained by diet. When I ate big I held water and looked bloated when I didn't I cleaned up easily.

Libido - I had surges of libido enhancement but not any overall nonstop type libido. A little over halfway through I started to lose interest in sex. I could still be easily turned on if it came to it but wasn't sitting around horny like normal.

HPTA - Did not get tested before or after only giving anectdotal feedback. I would say that this caused minimal shut down. As I mentioned with libido it was not as high as normal, alpha male was gone, and my testicles were noticeably a little bit smaller starting somewhere around the 2.5 to 3 week mark. I think for a 1 month cycle a good over the counter PCT would probably suffice. However going anything over that might find you requiring a SERM of some sort.

Sides - Honestly there were not many other than the percieved slight shutdown and the known sides that go along with that. If blood pressure increased it was only slightly but never anything I noticed. Urine always had a slight yellow tint, not really any other sides to mention.

Overall Experience and Opinion

This was a great run. I started off not noticing to much going by feel and was a little worried that there may not be too much to this product. By the end of the second week I could see some definite improvement and was pleasantly surprised that I had already gained some LBM while losing fat. I enjoyed a few long weekends and higher calories after this point, my weight jumped up holding a lot of water and glycogen, but not adding any fat. I spent the last week cleaning that extra water and what not off to end up 203 coming up from 199, that is a total of 4 lbs on the scale but I also lost 2.8 lbs of fat. Leaving me with a total gain of 6.8 lbs LBM over the 4 weeks.

If I were to compare this product for mass ability I would put it with Epi, however as far as sides go I would put this in a mild category. I would definitely recommend that you commence production of this product or move to the next stage of testing for sure.

Stats:
5/12/11 - 199 9.6% LBM 179.85, Fat 19.15
5/28/11 - 200 8.4% LBM 183.28, Fat 16.72
6/10/11 - 203 8% LBM 186.7, Fat 16.3"

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmmm we all need to talk about this..... Do we need pct? How is it on the liver?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you need PCT as with any prohormone and it is non methylated

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... Looks interesting, So many things I want to run....

For a recomp cycle how would this stack with say AndroHard? And would stacking this with something methylated like Hdrol or Mdrol be in anyway a good idea?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmmm we all need to talk about this..... Do we need pct? How is it on the liver?
like judo said, this would def. need a pct. there is some cool research sorrounding these progestins and their metabolism. I wouldn't be surprised if taurus releases the 19-nor 17a-hydroxyprogesterone analog as well. im pretty sure it would convert to 19-norandrostenedione.

this looks like a winner. i def didnt expect it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm... Looks interesting, So many things I want to run....

For a recomp cycle how would this stack with say AndroHard? And would stacking this with something methylated like Hdrol or Mdrol be in anyway a good idea?
The results from our beta testers speak for themselves. Most testers experienced lean body mass gains while reducing body fat. Depending on what your diet looks like this will be a PERFECT recomp product or lean mass product.

like judo said, this would def. need a pct. there is some cool research sorrounding these progestins and their metabolism. I wouldn't be surprised if taurus releases the 19-nor 17a-hydroxyprogesterone analog as well. im pretty sure it would convert to 19-norandrostenedione.

this looks like a winner. i def didnt expect it.
From what I understand Eric is working on 4 separate progestins. This is the first one and we are currently beta testing a wetter one now. Cant say what it converts too just yet or if we have a 19-nor one in the works as I am not 100% sure BUT what I do know is there are many GREAT products coming out soon under the Taurus Nutrition brand :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the PRE-SALE be for liquid or capped version

With all the research crap Im on, I'm sick of chugging gasoline daily.

PS: Props on makng a non methyl winner ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been waiting for this one to drop :)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
definitely one to keep an eye on here....

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
In. Sorry but clicked link and I get an error message...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will the PRE-SALE be for liquid or capped version

With all the research crap Im on, I'm sick of chugging gasoline daily.

PS: Props on makng a non methyl winner ;)
It will be a subllingual liquid delivery system

Been waiting for this one to drop :)
You and me both brotha!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one sure sounds interesting :thumbsup:
Props to Taurus Nutrition!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if you mentioned it before but when are these going to ship?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does this sound? 2 bottles of 5aOHP, 1 WYKED and 1 tub of da-hcg. PM me if you are interested.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
will this product not show up on a drug test then ???

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this product isn't getting a lot of respect/like on another forum.... there is talk of the product having miniscule if any conversion at all to dht...just saying...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this product isn't getting a lot of respect/like on another forum.... there is talk of the product having miniscule if any conversion at all to dht...just saying...
Haters gonna hate... I'm looking forward to seeing for myself.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts, as well. Based on what I saw from loggers and from Kleen, in particular, I'm very excited to test this compound out eventually.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts, as well. Based on what I saw from loggers and from Kleen, in particular, I'm very excited to test this compound out eventually.

i suppose it conceivably can convert to dht but i am not entirely sure. the amount that would convert would be so outrageously miniscule however that it wouldnt be worth it. especially when epiandrosterone and androsterone are sold

with that said, the stuff may have some anxiolytic properties because of converstion to the 3alpha metabolite. i played with this compound a decade or so ago but orally i could not sense any such activity. i even made a cyclo
this log looks interesting…
either the log is a lie, a complete fluke, or the product contains something other than what jo mamma says it does

5a-pregnanedione simply cannot have anabolic activity and thats undebateable
this is not a progestin. 5a reduction destroys progestational activity
interesting to say the least...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very interesting, will definitely be keeping my eye on this. Interested to see what the other progestin based hormones will be as well.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
So who is the new owner of Tauras Nutrition? And why is he such a dick?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as I know Eric is still the owner.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ but then again I'm just a board rep.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by Taurus Big K
I have just taken control of Taurus a week ago. I do not need to start right off out the gate, with someone trashing our product and now going after our new 5aOHP. We have a laywer on staff and that is what we pay her for.

Big K
Taurus Nutrition

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i saw that, it was very sad to see for me as a customer.

only couple of post put up by the big k (kid?) and it isn't product promotion, data, or anything to shut everyone up, instead he starts tossing out threats of lawsuits.

I remember another company that got str8 blasted about having a "funny" product, that products owner was on multiple boards doing his best to do damage control, and i believe because of it, his company took a hit, and kept on going strong.

that is what i would of like to have seen from big k or whoever is the boss of taurus, instead of "im gonna sue" and then disapear.

but hey, i aint perfect either.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Originally Posted by Taurus Big K
I have just taken control of Taurus a week ago. I do not need to start right off out the gate, with someone trashing our product and now going after our new 5aOHP. We have a laywer on staff and that is what we pay her for.

Big K
Taurus Nutrition
i saw that, it was very sad to see for me as a customer.

only couple of post put up by the big k (kid?) and it isn't product promotion, data, or anything to shut everyone up, instead he starts tossing out threats of lawsuits.

I remember another company that got str8 blasted about having a "funny" product, that products owner was on multiple boards doing his best to do damage control, and i believe because of it, his company took a hit, and kept on going strong.

that is what i would of like to have seen from big k or whoever is the boss of taurus, instead of "im gonna sue" and then disapear.

but hey, i aint perfect either.
First off that power wheel **** was to funny!!! im putting that into my work Sig! hahaha... Im not bringing anything over to AM, because i love this place, serioulsy. But Eric is not gone, BigK is taking over TN's marketing and is handling everything....

How about a change of topic, IMO this will lead anywhere. Im curious to how this will standup to MMv2, which was my personal Fav!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if the logs are for real, the product should be good. im not knowledgable enough to know how much conversion/activity this compound will cause.

and I also have no idea if what is claimed is, or isn't in the bottle. so i dont know, i'll just watch how tarus handles itself as a company, and research on their other products to see if i should purchase them or not.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if the logs are for real, the product should be good. im not knowledgable enough to know how much conversion/activity this compound will cause.

and I also have no idea if what is claimed is, or isn't in the bottle. so i dont know, i'll just watch how tarus handles itself as a company, and research on their other products to see if i should purchase them or not.
\\Exactly bro..... I wont type here and act like im some chemist, Im farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from it. Ive seen the report today from eric, and hands down ends/shutdowns all claims. Like i have already said, For those who know Eric and how long he has been around and what he went through with LG BACK in the day, know this is complete BS...lmao

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off that power wheel **** was to funny!!! im putting that into my work Sig! hahaha... Im not bringing anything over to AM, because i love this place, serioulsy. But Eric is not gone, BigK is taking over TN's marketing and is handling everything....

How about a change of topic, IMO this will lead anywhere. Im curious to how this will standup to MMv2, which was my personal Fav!
I agree, would also like to see how this stands up against MMv2 (Liquid was the shabang!) :thumbsup:
Glad you found the picture funny, just thought I'd spread some comedy around to brighten things up :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
send me a bottle to run a sponsored log- i dont give bull**** feed back

for instance androhard sucked ass

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Would this be a good substitute for Tren? I was gonna run a spawn cycle, but this is interesting.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this stuff solely a DHT-elevating supp?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I'm now working out with a body billder that's about go go pro I'm working out with him 5/6 days a week so I would love to try this out after my pct time off

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was not meaning to put the product down with the DHT comment but more asking for education. I like DHT and think it has it's purposes. If it has little conversion then that's good to know. I'm loosing my hair but aint afraid of no DHT product. I'm just extra careful off cycle.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established