5a OHP...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

if the logs are for real, the product should be good. im not knowledgable enough to know how much conversion/activity this compound will cause.

and I also have no idea if what is claimed is, or isn't in the bottle. so i dont know, i'll just watch how tarus handles itself as a company, and research on their other products to see if i should purchase them or not.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    if the logs are for real, the product should be good. im not knowledgable enough to know how much conversion/activity this compound will cause.

and I also have no idea if what is claimed is, or isn't in the bottle. so i dont know, i'll just watch how tarus handles itself as a company, and research on their other products to see if i should purchase them or not.
    \\Exactly bro..... I wont type here and act like im some chemist, Im farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr from it. Ive seen the report today from eric, and hands down ends/shutdowns all claims. Like i have already said, For those who know Eric and how long he has been around and what he went through with LG BACK in the day, know this is complete BS...lmao
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    First off that power wheel **** was to funny!!! im putting that into my work Sig! hahaha... Im not bringing anything over to AM, because i love this place, serioulsy. But Eric is not gone, BigK is taking over TN's marketing and is handling everything....

How about a change of topic, IMO this will lead anywhere. Im curious to how this will standup to MMv2, which was my personal Fav!
    I agree, would also like to see how this stands up against MMv2 (Liquid was the shabang!)
    Glad you found the picture funny, just thought I'd spread some comedy around to brighten things up
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.42%

send me a bottle to run a sponsored log- i dont give bull**** feed back

for instance androhard sucked ass
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.44%

Would this be a good substitute for Tren? I was gonna run a spawn cycle, but this is interesting.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Is this stuff solely a DHT-elevating supp?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

I'm now working out with a body billder that's about go go pro I'm working out with him 5/6 days a week so I would love to try this out after my pct time off
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

I was not meaning to put the product down with the DHT comment but more asking for education. I like DHT and think it has it's purposes. If it has little conversion then that's good to know. I'm loosing my hair but aint afraid of no DHT product. I'm just extra careful off cycle.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

?????

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

^^^ LOL

11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.98%

?????
    ^^^ LOL
    I dont understand your questioning?

What is it about this picture that confuses you...

Name:  5aOHPdiagram.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  54.6 KB

You question is the equilvent to asking if protein is solely an amino boosting supp

Maybe if you elaborate your question someone could answer it
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i'd stick with stanodrol.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.98%

i'd stick with stanodrol.
    Stanodrol and dplex are both discontinued are they not? And most websites are starting to overcharge for all the old CEL knockoff PHs.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%

How many bottles are needed for a cycle?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

one bottle has 120ml. supposed to take 4ml - 8 ml daily. so 1 bottle can last you 30 days if you stick with 4ml.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.44%

Does it just work like trenazone and you apply it on or is it an oral liquid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

its an oral liquid. keep it under your tongue for 1 minute, then swish it around your mouth for a bit, then swallow. sounds dirty lol. it tastes like cinnamon though (that's what she said). its not like all the SERMs or SARMs that i despised taking. i look forward to taking this in the morning.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.53%

Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Stanodrol and dplex are both discontinued are they not? And most websites are starting to overcharge for all the old CEL knockoff PHs.
    negatory ghostrider..just saw stano for 26.95

and dplex at 22.95
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.98%

Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    negatory ghostrider..just saw stano for 26.95

and dplex at 22.95
    Where did I mention any price of stano or dplex?

What I said was they were discontinued, and they are as is all of the CEL PH line. So the PHs that are out there now is all that is left.

What I also said was that some vendors were overcharging on SOME of the CEL PHs, again which they are. Just the other day I got a email from supplementwarehouse or TF, I forgot which one exactly, but what the email was about is to announce that the Mdrol is now selling for around $80!

So as you can see, as the current supply of CEL PHs dwindle down the vendors are going to start overcharging. I can only imagine the same will happen to stano and dplex so stock up! The only other DHT products I know of are MMV3, 5aOHP, and the ridiculously expensive androhard
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%

stanodrol is still readily available, and is inexpensive, and most of all, it works. i'll be running it in 6 weeks.

and i think you'll still be able to get stanodrol and 11-sterone for a while, but dont quote me on that, anything can happen. but for now, it's safe, and the best.

i saw that add for mdrol. i dont think they know you can get it for cheaper from the uk.

you may have to search around for older cel product fav's, but if you do, you can find them at an affordable price.

One I would say to get would be alpha one, because that for sure will jump in price when it starts to get low, as there are no other companies making it.

sd, dimethazine, max lmg, hdrol, these are all available from others, but alpha one, dplex, these two aren't.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.53%

Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Where did I mention any price of stano or dplex?

What I said was they were discontinued, and they are as is all of the CEL PH line. So the PHs that are out there now is all that is left.

What I also said was that some vendors were overcharging on SOME of the CEL PHs, again which they are. Just the other day I got a email from supplementwarehouse or TF, I forgot which one exactly, but what the email was about is to announce that the Mdrol is now selling for around $80!

So as you can see, as the current supply of CEL PHs dwindle down the vendors are going to start overcharging. I can only imagine the same will happen to stano and dplex so stock up! The only other DHT products I know of are MMV3, 5aOHP, and the ridiculously expensive androhard
    calm down..was just showing some arent overcharging
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

JB - I know you know your PH stuff !! So talk to me - whats this stuff all about? First off, is it methylated?

stanodrol is still readily available, and is inexpensive, and most of all, it works. i'll be running it in 6 weeks.

and i think you'll still be able to get stanodrol and 11-sterone for a while, but dont quote me on that, anything can happen. but for now, it's safe, and the best.

i saw that add for mdrol. i dont think they know you can get it for cheaper from the uk.

you may have to search around for older cel product fav's, but if you do, you can find them at an affordable price.

One I would say to get would be alpha one, because that for sure will jump in price when it starts to get low, as there are no other companies making it.

sd, dimethazine, max lmg, hdrol, these are all available from others, but alpha one, dplex, these two aren't.
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%

not sure if you mean 5aohp, or the other compounds i've talked about.

but 5aohp isn't methylated, and neither is stanodrol or 11-sterone.

alpha one is a ph to m1t, but has it's own intrisic value, meaning it is it's own compound with it's own anabolic/androgenic effects, which aren't the same as m1t.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Sorry, I was referring to stanodrol

What's the skinny on this stuff?

Thanks

not sure if you mean 5aohp, or the other compounds i've talked about.

but 5aohp isn't methylated, and neither is stanodrol or 11-sterone.

alpha one is a ph to m1t, but has it's own intrisic value, meaning it is it's own compound with it's own anabolic/androgenic effects, which aren't the same as m1t.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Thanks buddy