Please Help...Legit HAVOC??

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Got my x-tren and rpn havoc today for my upcoming cycle. The x-tren looks good, but I'm wondering about the Havoc.

Underneath the twist off cap, there was no seal or cotton ball, and the pills are opaque white. (I've ran it once before, and couldn't remember if that's the way they came, or if they were clear pills filled with white compound.

There was a plastic seal on the twist off cap, but I mean, anyone can do that at home. I appreciate the help!

Quick01

Quick01

Awards
Hmmm, I've been through a few of rpn havocs and they always had the plastic wrapped on the cap. Sometimes there wouldn't be a cover on the bottle once you took the cap off but usually that was because the cover got stuck up in the cap. And there was always a cotton ball in all mine.

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Fcuuuuuuk. I am worried, esp being so long from when the stuff was pulled that it's not real. Anyone else have thoughts?

Island supps has a few primaforce havoc's left....can anyone vouch for their product?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I know a few guys from here in the UK who bought PH's from Island supps a while back and said they were g2g.

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Well...I just pulled apart one of the pills. It tasted like he cut corn starch with some powdered sugar. If I'm not mistaken, epi should taste god awful, no?? Thanks

Quick01

Quick01

Awards
That's really weird... And I always got havoc whether it was primaforce or rpn from eBay. All were g2g.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
The only company I have seen that heat seal presses the caps on without a wrap seal is "Iron labs" from the UK. Everyone else has a plastic wrap you have to cut off with a chain saw. Fu$k I hate those things!