is there a place where my friend can buy superdrol in new york?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi,
i have a friend you is currently living in new york and i told him that superdrol is still legal in the us. (i hope this is right info, i am from germany)
he doesnt want to order online however, so i was wondering wether there are any stores that still sell these products in ny?

i hope this is not against board rules, i am unsure, maybe people could post per pm. i just didnt know where else to ask this as i dont know anyone in the us.

thanks
redman

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
needtobuildmuscle.com or mrsupps.com
tell him not o be a pu**y, there MANY great reviews on it, its called BEASTDROL which IS SD / superdrom/ methyl-masteron.
there based in USA if it makes you feel better.
Im in canada and even I get my bottles just fine. :p got 2 stashed away fo this falls bulk.
I loved it with M1D (non liver toxic LG version).
remember it is liver toxic, id rec 4-6wks at 20-30mg ed.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I also would never rec oral onyl cycle withotu test. M1D would help with that,still not te but better then nothing. ;-)

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not about being a ***** or not. as far as i know sd is legal. he doesnt want to receive these products at his friends house. thats why he is looking for a store.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
no store buddy, only online store. u mite get lucky if u find an independent supplement shop with a guy that knows his stuff and he prolly still wont sell u any cuz ur not a local. took me like 5 months of buyin creatine and protein at this place in chicago till i got to know the guy real good and then he showed me what he has in the back. no one wants to be seen with these product in the stores cuz retard kids buy it, dont take support supps or pct and a month later they cry to their parents that they hav puffy nipples, crazy acne and hair shedding. and then what do the parents do, hire moron lawyer that just wants to get paid and sues that company that made the SD. then we hav another news report that says SD is banned with the kids family sayin these products will cause death. buy online bro and get a PO box or tell ur friend's friend to not open his fu**in packages cuz its none of his business

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I know a store that sells them, NY is a big place though so who knows how far away you are. And does your friends friend go thru his mail? If not then, then what's the problem. Sounds like bull**** to me

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
mr supps. Im in chicago and its a big city, Ive never been in any supplement shop that sells PH's

powerlifter92

Awards
Blergs,
As a fellow Canadian I am assuming you order from US, do you ever have problems at customs?