SARMs S4 or osta-sarms?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

SARMs S4 or osta-sarms?

Hey all, not sure if this is the right section or not but I have a question. I have been researching SARMs for over a month now and really want to give them a shot. The only thing I can't figure out is which would be better, S4 or ostarine? I plan on cycling it for 8 weeks, and if I go with S4 I would only go 50mg a day, and if I did osta it would be 12.5mg/day. Which is better? I'm looking to lean out (eating 2300 cals a day right now) and gain some more muscle if possible as well. Has anyone got any solid results with either as a standalone? And I'm also confused as to whether or not I need PCT with these, I have tamox. I hope someone can help me out, info on these seem to be impossible to find.

Cass

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

bump
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

go with osta..make sure it is quality...an anti estrogen would help on cycle...look under the igf/hgh fourm I and others have osta logs on there..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lbond2 View Post
    go with osta..make sure it is quality...an anti estrogen would help on cycle...look under the igf/hgh fourm I and others have osta logs on there..
    very solid advice here.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Ostarine would be a great choice for your goals, and it is minimally suppressive at moderate doses (12-25mg) There is also no vision sides or any other known side effects associated with it like with S4. It is great for leaning out while adding in LBM, which is what your goal is.

I've ran it before with great results and I'm getting ready to do the same again starting today as part of a PCT. Just make sure you buy from a reputable company with good purity like one of the sponsors here located at the bottom of the page with their banner. I've used the SS SARMS and they are 100% legit.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SARMS Osta or S4??
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:11 AM
  2. Osta SARMS with arimidex
    By lickmahballs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 07:24 PM