First time Prohormone user cycle

silv430clkr

Awards
What up guys, Ive been reading through the forum alot and getting alot of useful information from helpful users and came up with a HDrol cycle that I think will work best for me looking to add hard mass(around 10 pounds) and just wanted to run it by you guys and get your approval. so to start is going to be:

CEL cycle assist: run for 2 weeks prior to HDrol. 4 tabs twice a day 10am and 7 pm (I go to the gym around 8pm)

CEL HDrol: 50/50/75/75/75/75 First two weeks will be 12pm and 8pm, and the following weeks will be 12pm, 7pm and 1am. I will also be taking the cycle assist while running the HDrol. Can I take HDrol and Cycle assit together or is it better to spread them apart by a couple of hours?

Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20 starting right after my HDrol cycle. I am confused on where to get this stuff. they have ones specific fo bodybuilders to use as a PCT or i was thinking of getting the generic pharmacutical tabs. Where can I get this stuff? And what brand do you guys use?

I plan on picking up 2 240ct bottles of CEL cycle assist, 2 CEL HDrol 60ct bottles, and like 30 Nolvadex tabs. Should run me around 150-200 depending where i get it from. Where do you suggest I pick this stuff up from? Im really more concerned about where I pick up the Nolvadex from, Please guide me in the right direction. Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What up guys, Ive been reading through the forum alot and getting alot of useful information from helpful users and came up with a HDrol cycle that I think will work best for me looking to add hard mass(around 10 pounds) and just wanted to run it by you guys and get your approval. so to start is going to be:CEL cycle assist: run for 2 weeks prior to HDrol. 4 tabs twice a day 10am and 7 pm (I go to the gym around 8pm)CEL HDrol: 50/50/75/75/75/75 First two weeks will be 12pm and 8pm, and the following weeks will be 12pm, 7pm and 1am. I will also be taking the cycle assist while running the HDrol. Can I take HDrol and Cycle assit together or is it better to spread them apart by a couple of hours?Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20 starting right after my HDrol cycle. I am confused on where to get this stuff. they have ones specific fo bodybuilders to use as a PCT or i was thinking of getting the generic pharmacutical tabs. Where can I get this stuff? And what brand do you guys use?I plan on picking up 2 240ct bottles of CEL cycle assist, 2 CEL HDrol 60ct bottles, and like 30 Nolvadex tabs. Should run me around 150-200 depending where i get it from. Where do you suggest I pick this stuff up from? Im really more concerned about where I pick up the Nolvadex from, Please guide me in the right direction. Thanks
Mexico

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I usually get my SERM from cow ****, theres a field across from my house, i usually walk over there, pick up the cow **** and underneath there are mushroom looking things, pick those off and use those for your SERM.

-Meatus

steemax

Awards
My friend riddle me this!, If it weren't for google, we'd all have gyno lol

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
And too think just about every browser these days has a search bar built in.

NorCalANABOL

Awards
what these fine young gentlemen mean to say is, there's no source posting or poaching. google is your best friend. and PM's aren't advised either. it seems as if you've done your fair share of research, but now it's time for a little more :)

you may also want to look into some cortisol control and maybe libido support JIC. better to be safe than limp. I mean, sorry.

silv430clkr

Awards
LOL I like the responses, Im just confused with all the different brands. I guess nolvadex is nolvadex is nolvadex from any which company i get it, Right?

NorCalANABOL

Awards
whether you get liquid or tabs, either one is sketchy IMO, but it's also the game we play taking what we do. I by no means am an expert. I can say without being shy that I have NEVER taken a PH. Until tomorrow that is, but I've done literally 11 months of research on supps, supp support, cort control, ai's, serms, sarms, different PH/AAS etc etc etc and I still know NOTHING. Some of the stuff these guys on the board know is mind boggling. Just research until your eyes pop out and you feel comfortable with the cycle you want. Whether the board members approve or not it's YOUR body. We're just here to give our insight. Not your final judgement.

silv430clkr

Awards
whether you get liquid or tabs, either one is sketchy IMO, but it's also the game we play taking what we do. I by no means am an expert. I can say without being shy that I have NEVER taken a PH. Until tomorrow that is, but I've done literally 11 months of research on supps, supp support, cort control, ai's, serms, sarms, different PH/AAS etc etc etc and I still know NOTHING. Some of the stuff these guys on the board know is mind boggling. Just research until your eyes pop out and you feel comfortable with the cycle you want. Whether the board members approve or not it's YOUR body. We're just here to give our insight. Not your final judgement.
I feel the same as you buddy, to me alot of it is sketchy. And there is so much to know. I too have done alot of research and still scratch my head.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting with research for several months or even years is good. Start mild once you do and don't jump into harsh compounds at once. Heck I started with M1-D/MMv2 and slowly moved towards my first methylated PH (H-Drol), while researching different stuff during this time of course. And not to mention with a lot of hep from this board :thumbsup:

Your plan looks solid though, but be sure to get that SERM from a legit supplier before you start anything. Just my $0.2

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Starting with research for several months or even years is good. Start mild once you do and don't jump into harsh compounds at once. Heck I started with M1-D/MMv2 and slowly moved towards my first methylated PH (H-Drol), while researching different stuff during this time of course. And not to mention with a lot of hep from this board :thumbsup:

Your plan looks solid though, but be sure to get that SERM from a legit supplier before you start anything. Just my $0.2
**** it. Run Anadrol for 6 weeks for your first cycle. Thats what i did...............sike.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established