1st cycle. I want to do Test :) :) - AnabolicMinds.com

1st cycle. I want to do Test :) :)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

1st cycle. I want to do Test :) :)

After going around and around with research I've decided all do what all the experts say. For my first cycle I'll be doing test only. But i'm a noob injecter and on a tighter budget.. So i'll have enough cash for 10weeks of test plus 3weeks of nolva. But whats the least amount of injections I can do per week? all the talk of test prop, vs test E, idk.. This is where I get lost. Any help for the right type of test to get that i can inject 1x a week or maybe bi-weekly? and what gage needle do i get? And when i get a vial i use the whole thing in one shot?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

seriously....just buy Andro Mass or some ph otc

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

LMAO @ injecting a whole vial...

Testosterone comes in concentrations such as 200mg/ml, 250mg/ml, 300mg/ml. Let's say you have the 250mg/ml Test E which is what Test is usually sold in. You shoot 250mg (1ml) 2x a week (Mon & Thurs for example).

Testosterone Enanthate is ran at 500mg/week so 2 shots per week is needed. 12-14 weeks is the ideal Test cycle length but my friends have run 10 week cycles with good results.

A good needle size for injections is 25g, 1" needles. I personally also incorporate insulin syringes which are tiny 29g .5" to shoot smaller volumes into areas of very low bodyfat such as Delts, tri's, bi's, and chest.

You need a good few more months of research bro... seriously. The longer you put it off and read about it the better.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Yah im definitely under educated. I wish I had a gym buddy who juiced that could mentor me. Instead I have my computer and my less than stellar reading comprehension ability.. :/

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

wait so your saying that a 10ml bottle of test e for 50bucks has 5 weeks worth of dosing in it?!? While i was looking at anavar thats like 120$ for 3weeks of dosage? omg! This is groundbreaking news lol. So excited for some test baby!

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Just go buy some pills kiddo... save the injections for later.

Go to ************ and buy Helladrol.

Week 1: 2 pills/day
    Week 2: 2 pills/day
    Week 3: 2 pills/day
    Week 4: 3 pills/day
    Week 5: 3 pills/day
    Week 6: 3 pills/day

Week 7: Nolva 20mg/day
    Week 8: Nolva 20mg/day
    Week 9: Nolva 20mg/day
    Week 10: Nolva 20mg/day

Use needto10 for 10% off. Shipping is free.

Very easy, basic, beginner cycle which can put on 10-15 lbs depending on your diet. Raise calories a ton and drink 1.5 gallons of water/day to really blow up.

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_k1d View Post
    wait so your saying that a 10ml bottle of test e for 50bucks has 5 weeks worth of dosing in it?!? While i was looking at anavar thats like 120$ for 3weeks of dosage? omg! This is groundbreaking news lol. So excited for some test baby!
    If it is 250mg/ml yes. I would just go the oral route tho. Cheaper, safer (in terms of injections, hitting a vein, abscess, infection, dirty gear, killing yourself lol). Up to you though bro.

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Wtf is hella drol. I was looking at tbol. But would really want to do a tbol+winny+test stack. maybe finish with some clen for 2on 2 off. that sounds crazyyy. Not interested in dbol

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_k1d View Post
    Wtf is hella drol. I was looking at tbol. But would really want to do a tbol+winny+test stack. maybe finish with some clen for 2on 2 off. that sounds crazyyy. Not interested in dbol
    The compound inside Helladrol is Halodrol which is a pro-hormone to Tbol. But Halodrol has it's own intrinsic anabolic activity before converting to Tbol and because it is a ton cheaper and gives the same and sometimes better effects, most will choose Halodrol over Tbol.

My buddy on here Geekpoop ran Tbol with Test and said he'd never buy Tbol again. I wouldn't finish with Clen even if it is anti-catabolic. Anything that is a fat burner will steal your newly gained muscle in a state of low hormones. Unless you meant to use Clen ON the cycle.

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

run the helladrol. After that you should be ready to pin some test e.

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I can get 20tabs x 10mg of halo for 30$ and helladrol is 70$ for 180 caps. Whats a better value? And you guys reccomend all of mrsupps products? Can he ship to US without getting seized? Illl do research im trying to get the low down on whats up with his website and products.

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

It seems to me this dude just renamed some generic steroids. I know d-bol, t-bol anabol, winny, var, halo, there is even oral tren and m1t. So can someone tell me the equivalents to what this guy is selling?

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

bought hella drol, and got some liquid tamox (nolvadex) from ar-r So going to follow the cycle that chocolate outlined for me. Thanks bro. I'll make a progress thread and keep you guys updated. Thanks for much for all the help and advice.

Time for me to Blow Up!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:21 AM
  2. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:16 AM
  4. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:55 PM