Bodybuilding & Steroids

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

F
irst one is Eugen Sandow 10 years before the discovery of Testosterone.

Discuss...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imagine what guys will look like in another 20 years...:shocked:

L

lorden24

Awards
the game has changed, tha't for sure. comments on the pic, Arnold looks great, the first guy is interesting to see because that is the 1st pro bb'er ive ever seen that's looks attainable. jay looks like sh*t, and lol and that he has claimed to be natty.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Arnold looks good for sure. Jay looks like he'd make little kids cry because of his apperance... :D

L

lorden24

Awards
Arnold looks good for sure. Jay looks like he'd make little kids cry because of his apperance... :D
don't know if your talking about a certain vid, but if not...jay has made kids cry because of his appearance, true story lol :D

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I heart Arnold...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More like this (they're all elitely gifted genetically:

Natty

Moderate usage

Heavier usage combined with GH and Insulin

The more I'm around the scene, the more I keep hearing that the dosages of AAS are not as high as some people think, but the GH usage is very, very high (minimum 6 IUs a day).

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
yea i keep finding out the same. no body in my gym (at least the ones that arent lying) takes more than 1.5g of test/week, and thats highest only substance, no other injectible. most would just use 750 test + tren + low deca + dry oral...dosent even seem like that heavy of a cycle right? well thats theyr steroids, hgh is cycled and nolva pens are tossed around like sugar sticks lol.

im not gonna lie, i took a nolvapen (igflr3, 25mcg in each delt) holy crap the pump i got was unbelivable, and 25mcgs is considered a low dose!!! not tryina give bad ideas (caught heart attack caught) try that + ephedrine shot pre WO and while on a moderate aas cycle enchanced with hgh.....like how the how are you NOT gonna gain 40lbs in an off season with minimal fat gains.

this cycle or my house mortgage........hmmm

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at Eugen and Arnold flexing their lats... their traps disappear. You know you're a f*cking monster when you can flex your lats and your traps are still exploding out... J.

Sad to say, but I want to see bodybuilders get even bigger. To me the sport isn't about aesthetics and hasn't been for a long time. It's about who can look the freakiest. It's a freak show and I enjoy it.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Look at Eugen and Arnold flexing their lats... their traps disappear. You know you're a f*cking monster when you can flex your lats and your traps are still exploding out... J.

Sad to say, but I want to see bodybuilders get even bigger. To me the sport isn't about aesthetics and hasn't been for a long time. It's about who can look the freakiest. It's a freak show and I enjoy it.
LOL. I'm sure we will some some even crazier physiques 10-15 years down the line. Your on your way yourself bro, crazy back in your av :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I disagree. To me...its always been about aesthetics

Arnold didn't win all those Olympias by being the biggest....he wasn't. He won because he had the best looking physique and most impressive one

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
arnolds used high dose AAS, its just jay knows the exact science, massive peptide usages (dorian made slin popular I believe), and muscletech ;)

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Why is God standing in the middle?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does Jay always get som much crap? LOL

He seems like a nice/likeable dude. Moreover......

He doesn't detemine what the look is they are going for these days.
He doesn't pick the winner, the judges do based on what is popular for the day/at that time.

Jay is simply chasing and achieving the prize - a fat payoff.
If "that cartoon look" is it, then he'd be foolish NOT to pursue it.

There is little money in bodybuilding when compared to other professional sports, so anyone who wants to follow their dream of bb'ing as a FULL TIME career, will have to tailor his goals/objectives to what's popular and what sells at the time.

You think Jay would be richer if he ignored the masses and attempted to look like Frank Zane?

Some on peeps. Sadly, it's ALWAYS all about the cash.

Just a rant ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude had some guns and calves for his size!

Sandow's diet and regimine:

ON DIET:
I do not care for anything intoxicating (hard liquor), but do enjoy a beer or some wine on occasion. I never touch tea or coffee. I eat "plain", wholesome food for the most part, but do "indulge" on occasion. I have my meals at regular intervals, and prefer simple foods that are easy to digest. I chew my food well and believe strongly that mastication is a key to good health. I believe a good nights sleep is very important in maintaining health. I am not able, due to my performance schedule, to go to bed before midnight, so I remain in bed asleep until 11 typically.
SANDOW'S TYPICAL DAY:
Year round I take cold baths, and afterwards, I do a light-weight dumbell routine. I then have breakfast, then attend to my correspondence. I then enjoy seeing my friends. After this, I typically go for a long walk or if it is not sunny, I will take a ride in a horse-drawn carriage. I have my dinner promptly at 7 p.m., then attend my evening performance. After appearing at the theatre, I will have my evening cold bath, followed by a late night supper.

Sandow's stats:

SANDOW'S MEASUREMENTS
At age 35 (1902)

height: 5'9 1/4"
weight: 202 lbs.
neck: 18"
chest: 48"
biceps: 18 1/2"
forearm: 16 1/2"
wrist: 7 1/2"
waist: 30"
hips: 42"
thigh: 26"
knee: 14"
calf: 18"
ankle: 8 1/2"
all from: http://www.sandowmuseum.com/sandowone.html

He did this all over 100 years ago. With the nutrition knowledge, medicine and equipment we now have I think most people can do it with a bit of work.